Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

[UPDATED] Fiverr For Writers and Intending Writers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / [UPDATED] Fiverr For Writers and Intending Writers (1678 Views)

Looking For Writers: N1000 Per 1000 Words / Paid Internship/Training For Intending Bakers & Food Processing (graduates Only) / Creative Writers And Article Writers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[UPDATED] Fiverr For Writers and Intending Writers by Emmy9ite02(m): 2:16pm On Dec 12, 2018
Hi, guys. My name is Emmanuel and I have been writing on Fiverr for 4 years now. Writing is one niche that never dies out. People will always want new content every week. For example, I have kept a client for over a year now and what I do for him is simple: I provide 3 articles of 1,000 words each and every week and he pays me $120 monthly. The funny thing is, I write these articles in one day with a simple method I've taught a few of my students.

I have trained more than 500 persons for free on fiverr but I have realised only few persons take action when you do a free class. I want to train 30 persons who are interested in building a writing career on fiverr. I want to focus solely on those that have a knack for writing, even if you are not a professional yet.

Things I have prepared:

* I want to teach you how to create an optimized fiverr acount/profile
* How to create a high ranking fiverr gig
* How to write 100% non plagiarised articles with 2 strategies I discovered from my personal research
* How to write SEO blog articles for clients
* How to write web content for clients
* How to write email copies, products reviews and descriptions
* 20 fiverr writing gigs you can choose from
* Landing jobs on fiverr
* How to make withdrawals easily on fiverr.

Just 30 will be fine because after the class, I will give a test and I will pick 5 persons who will work with me directly. I will be outsourcing jobs to the top 5. You have to make your mind fast because my classes are always sold out.

The training will start on Monday 14th and end on Friday 18th January 2019. (5 days)
The fee for the class is just $5 (N1,500)
It will hold on a special whatsapp group.
Send me a message on whatsapp indicating your interest and you will be added to the group.
Whatsapp: 07036322882

One month one on one Fiverr coaching with account opening and gig creation: N14,900

One week Copywriting/Fiverr class: N4,900

Five days basic class: N1,500

Call/whatsapp: 07036322882 to book your spot

1 Like

Re: [UPDATED] Fiverr For Writers and Intending Writers by professor100: 2:32pm On Dec 12, 2018
Dey dia dey look for cheap labourers
Re: [UPDATED] Fiverr For Writers and Intending Writers by Emmy9ite02(m): 10:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
Frequently asked questions about the Freelancing+Copywriting Class.

Q: Sir, what is Copywriting?

Me: Copywriting is salesmanship in print. It is the act of selling on paper or online without physically pitching your business. It involves writing of advert scripts, web content, email letters, product descriptions and lots more.

Q: But, I am not a good writer, can I take the class?

Me: You don't need to be a pro-writer to learn Copywriting. Copywriting is not a talent, it is a skill. Anyone can learn a skill with the right mentorship and practice.

Q: I have a fiverr account but I've never made sales. Will I make any sale now?

Me: I will teach 5 strategies that will help you to get sales fast. This same secret techniques has been used by pro freelancer worldwide.

Q: How much can I earn a month on fiverr?

Me: It depends on how fast you learn and become good. You should start making money in your first month. In a month, you can average between 100-300$ if you know your onions. My favourite quote is, "if you know your onions, you will eat your suya".

Q: Must I have a laptop to work on Fiverr?

Me: No, especially when you are a writer. If you have a word editing app on your phone, you can write and deliver work through the Fiverr app.

Q: When is the class starting?

Me: The class starts on Monday 14th to Friday 18th. It will run for 5 days on a WhatsApp group where I will use text, screenshots, voice notes and videos to explain the concept of freelancing and Copywriting.

Q: How much is the class?

This first class is just $4 (N1,500). The next class starting next week will go for $10 (N3,500) and I will be teaching the same thing. This price is just a new year bonus.

Q: After the class, what next?

Me: You have direct access to me to ask any questions and technical issues and I will help you. You can call me by 1am and I will pick.

Q: How can I pay for the class?

Me: Contact me on WhatsApp (07036322882), make payment and you will be added to the training group.

Q: What other benefits do I stand to gain?

Me: * 20 free Copywriting ebooks worth over N10,000 all given to you for free
* Fiverr eBook on the 91 gigs you can start today. Worth N5,000
* Opportunity to work directly with me and get some of my jobs for the top 3 students.

Q: Wow, God bless you sir.

Me: God bless you too!!

Re: [UPDATED] Fiverr For Writers and Intending Writers by Emmy9ite02(m): 10:48pm On Dec 12, 2018
Some positive reviews..

Re: [UPDATED] Fiverr For Writers and Intending Writers by invincible4(m): 11:09pm On Dec 12, 2018
Since your service is really good, why not use your picture and a male profile instead? would you also be teaching us to use fake profiles?
Re: [UPDATED] Fiverr For Writers and Intending Writers by writeprof(m): 11:53pm On Dec 12, 2018
You taught and not thought. I'll join Fiverr one of these days.
Re: [UPDATED] Fiverr For Writers and Intending Writers by Emmy9ite02(m): 11:55pm On Dec 12, 2018
invincible4:
Since your service is really good, why not use your picture and a male profile instead? would you also be teaching us to use fake profiles?

One secret I found out on fiverr is that people trust females as writers more than males. The reverse is the case for web dev and design.. That is why I use a female profile
Re: [UPDATED] Fiverr For Writers and Intending Writers by Emmy9ite02(m): 11:56pm On Dec 12, 2018
writeprof:
You taught and not thought. I'll join Fiverr one of these days.

Thanks prof. Modified and corrected..

2 Likes

Re: [UPDATED] Fiverr For Writers and Intending Writers by writeprof(m): 12:02am On Dec 13, 2018
Emmy9ite02:

Thanks prof. Modified and corrected..
you're welcome
Re: [UPDATED] Fiverr For Writers and Intending Writers by lacasera14(m): 12:32am On Dec 13, 2018
Op continue the free one. we'll take it serious. It is not your seriousness, it is our own. By the way what do you want to teach? Use female account because they like females, use UK account or foreign account because they don't like Nigerians, describe your gig well and add videos if possible plus other bla bla we've probably read here then you'll collect 1500. When someone can just top da 1500 with something and buy reviews

1 Like

Re: [UPDATED] Fiverr For Writers and Intending Writers by Emmy9ite02(m): 1:32am On Dec 13, 2018
lacasera14:
Op continue the free one. we'll take it serious. It is not your seriousness, it is our own. By the way what do you want to teach? Use female account because they like females, use UK account or foreign account because they don't like Nigerians, describe your gig well and add videos if possible plus other bla bla we've probably read here then you'll collect 1500. When someone can just top da 1500 with something and buy reviews

Why are we always quick to drag people to our level. Whenever someone does something you've not done, even if you don't like it, just pass.

I have explained all I want to teach in the first post, if you think you know it already, why can't you just pass in peace? Must you drop a negative comment?

Go and see how the whites support themselves. People charge as much as $1000 for training and no one says anything. Just $5 for a training that will make people money, you are so pained?

6 Likes

Re: [UPDATED] Fiverr For Writers and Intending Writers by SoNature(m): 6:16am On Dec 13, 2018
I don't want to rain on your parade, but I know that people who make good money from freelancing won't even have time to train people.

I'm not just saying; I am a living testimony
Re: [UPDATED] Fiverr For Writers and Intending Writers by Emmy9ite02(m): 8:40am On Dec 13, 2018
SoNature:

I don't want to rain on your parade, but I know that people who make good money from freelancing won't even have time to train people.

I'm not just saying; I am a living testimony

You need to start working smart. Any work that won't give you time for yourself is slavery. You need to push excess work to others. That's what I intend to do here. Build a people and build a team..
Re: [UPDATED] Fiverr For Writers and Intending Writers by SoNature(m): 8:43am On Dec 13, 2018
Emmy9ite02:

You need to start working smart. Any work that won't give you time for yourself is slavery. You need to push excess work to others. That's what I intend to do here. Build a people and build a team..

You are saying a different thing
Ask serious freelancers, if you make good money online, you will consider what trainees will pay you as peanuts
When I am free, I train people for free
Now, that's my point

1 Like

Re: [UPDATED] Fiverr For Writers and Intending Writers by Emmy9ite02(m): 8:47am On Dec 13, 2018
More proof of high paying writing jobs.

Spots are getting filled around.

Just 30!

Re: [UPDATED] Fiverr For Writers and Intending Writers by Emmy9ite02(m): 8:49am On Dec 13, 2018
SoNature:

You are saying a different thing
Ask serious freelancers, if you make good money online, you will consider what trainees will pay you as peanuts
When I am free, I train people for free
Now, that's my point

God bless you sir! Keep up the good work.
Re: [UPDATED] Fiverr For Writers and Intending Writers by Emmy9ite02(m): 12:45pm On Dec 13, 2018
More persons are picking their spot. My classes are always sold out with lots of positive reviews. If you think your N1,500 will make me rich, think again! You have more to gain from this!

What I will be teaching is not what I learnt from reading eBooks, I will be teaching practical revelations I got from study and as revealed to me by the Spirit.

See, there is a difference between learning something from someone who just talks big talk and someone else who does what he says he does. 

I'm not playing around. I'm not talking empty. If I say this training will make you money and make you financially free, then I most definitely mean what I say.

This training costs just N1,500 for 5 days. That's N300 daily. Hehe

Registration closes tomorrow till the next time I decide to do it again.

WhatsApp: 07036322882

Re: [UPDATED] Fiverr For Writers and Intending Writers by Emmy9ite02(m): 7:22am On Dec 14, 2018
Training begins tomorrow and they few spots left. Don't be left out! Good morning.
Re: [UPDATED] Fiverr For Writers and Intending Writers by Emmy9ite02(m): 7:23am On Dec 15, 2018
FLASH SLASH

Good morning FAM. I have great news!!!

In the spirit of benevolence, I will do a FLASH SLASH for 10 persons to hop into the class.

The first 10 persons to make payment between 12 noon and 1pm TODAY will pay only N1,000.

Am so sure it won't get to 12:15 before those 10 slots are taken... It's a flash slash and so you have to be very fast. Just 10 persons!

And please, make sure you send a WhatsApp message with "FLASH SLASH" before you pay, I MUST give you a number before you make payment.

After the 10 persons, the price will go back to N1,500 before the training starts today by 4pm.

WhatsApp: 07036322882
Re: [UPDATED] Fiverr For Writers and Intending Writers by Emmy9ite02(m): 12:11pm On Dec 15, 2018
Flash slash has begun!

Few spots left
Re: [UPDATED] Fiverr For Writers and Intending Writers by Emmy9ite02(m): 2:56pm On Dec 31, 2018
I will start a new class on Monday, 7th of January. It will be explosive as usual.

One month one on one Fiverr coaching with account opening and gig creation: N14,900

Call/whatsapp: 07036322882 to book your spot.

1 Like

Re: [UPDATED] Fiverr For Writers and Intending Writers by Emmy9ite02(m): 4:19pm On Dec 31, 2018
Just a little peep into what I withdrew from fiverr and spent for the festive season. If you know your onions, you will eat your suya..
Re: [UPDATED] Fiverr For Writers and Intending Writers by Emmy9ite02(m): 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2019
New class starts on Monday, 7th of January. It will be explosive as usual.

Call/whatsapp: 07036322882 to book your spot.
Re: [UPDATED] Fiverr For Writers and Intending Writers by joliva(m): 2:10pm On Jan 02, 2019
This is absolutely spot on. Let us always support ourselves whenever an idea comes up. The reason we're not progressing as a people collectively. Emmy move on. This is s a great initiative, be determined and don't be deterred by the negative comments of others. [color=#990000][/color]
Emmy9ite02:

Why are we always quick to drag people to our level. Whenever someone does something you've not done, even if you don't like it, just pass.

I have explained all I want to teach in the first post, if you think you know it already, why can't you just pass in peace? Must you drop a negative comment?

Go and see how the whites support themselves. People charge as much as $1000 for training and no one says anything. Just $5 for a training that will make people money, you are so pained?
Re: [UPDATED] Fiverr For Writers and Intending Writers by Emmy9ite(m): 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2019
joliva:
This is absolutely spot on. Let us always support ourselves whenever an idea comes up. The reason we're not progressing as a people collectively. Emmy move on. This is s a great initiative, be determined and don't be deterred by the negative comments of others. [color=#990000][/color]

Thanks, Joliva. I am not deterred at all.
Re: [UPDATED] Fiverr For Writers and Intending Writers by Emmy9ite(m): 12:06pm On Jan 04, 2019
New session starts this Monday, book your seat now.

One on one starts any day you make payment.
Re: [UPDATED] Fiverr For Writers and Intending Writers by Emmy9ite(m): 1:09pm On Jan 05, 2019
Training coming up this Monday.

Re: [UPDATED] Fiverr For Writers and Intending Writers by Emmy9ite(m): 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
Tomorrow is the day we begin!

07036322882 to get in.
Re: [UPDATED] Fiverr For Writers and Intending Writers by Emmy9ite(m): 8:50am On Jan 07, 2019
Frequently asked questions about the Freelancing+Copywriting Class.

Q: Sir, what is Copywriting?

Me: Copywriting is salesmanship in print. It is the act of selling on paper or online without physically pitching your business. It involves writing of advert scripts, web content, email letters, product descriptions and lots more.

Q: But, I am not a good writer, can I take the class?

Me: You don't need to be a pro-writer to learn Copywriting. Copywriting is not a talent, it is a skill. Anyone can learn a skill with the right mentorship and practice.

Q: I have a fiverr account but I've never made sales. Will I make any sale now?

Me: I will teach 5 strategies that will help you to get sales fast. This same secret techniques has been used by pro freelancer worldwide.

Q: How much can I earn a month on fiverr?

Me: It depends on how fast you learn and become good. You should start making money in your first month. In a month, you can average between 100-300$ if you know your onions. My favourite quote is, "if you know your onions, you will eat your suya".

Q: Must I have a laptop to work on Fiverr?

Me: No, especially when you are a writer. If you have a word editing app on your phone, you can write and deliver work through the Fiverr app.

Q: When is the class starting?

Me: The first class of the year starts today. It will run for 5 days on a WhatsApp group where I will use text, screenshots, voice notes and videos to explain the concept of freelancing and Copywriting.

Q: How much is the class?

This first class is just $4 (N1,500). The next class starting next week will go for $10 (N3,500) and I will be teaching the same thing. This price is just a new year bonus.

Q: After the class, what next?

Me: You have direct access to me to ask any questions and technical issues and I will help you. You can call me by 1am and I will pick.

Q: How can I pay for the class?

Me: Contact me on WhatsApp (07036322882), make payment and you will be added to the training group.

Q: What other benefits do I stand to gain?

Me: * 20 free Copywriting ebooks worth over N10,000 all given to you for free
* Fiverr eBook on the 91 gigs you can start today. Worth N5,000
* Opportunity to work directly with me and get some of my jobs for the top 3 students.

Q: Wow, God bless you sir.

Me: God bless you too!!
Re: [UPDATED] Fiverr For Writers and Intending Writers by Emmy9ite02(m): 10:14pm On Jan 10, 2019
The training will start on Monday 14th and end on Friday 18th January 2019. (5 days)
The fee for the class is just $5 (N1,500)
It will hold on a special whatsapp group.
Send me a message on whatsapp indicating your interest and you will be added to the group.
Whatsapp: 07036322882
Re: [UPDATED] Fiverr For Writers and Intending Writers by Yomsmart(m): 8:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
Many people talk about how to make money on fiverr, but less talk on how to withdraw their money when their account gets banned. I'm not being pessimistic here, just trying to mention the other parts too.
Well my two accounts was banned in 2016 and I couldn't withdraw my earnings despite multiple tickets opened. I've even forgot I have money I couldn't claim somewhere. Thanks to someone showed me how and helped me (though it wasn't free). I made my withdrawals this January. It was as if I was given the money for free. grin
Re: [UPDATED] Fiverr For Writers and Intending Writers by Emmy9ite02(m): 11:36am On Jan 31, 2019
New training commences this coming week. Monday 4th to Friday 8th February. It will be massive and impactful!

Call/WhatsApp: 07036322882

(1) (Reply)

Requirements To Complete Pyes Application Form: Step By Step Guide / Denmark Set To Create 25,000 Jobs For Nigerians / Earn 30k Monthly Working As An Agent For VFD Bank Part Time!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.