Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:57 PM

Wells Carlton Hotel And Luxury Apartments Launching In Abuja: Osinbajo, Davido.. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Wells Carlton Hotel And Luxury Apartments Launching In Abuja: Osinbajo, Davido.. (38363 Views)

Wells Carlton Hotels Honoured With "Jumia Travels Hotel Of The Year" Award / Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) / Kano Kofar Ruwa Underpass Completed, Ready For Launching (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel And Luxury Apartments Launching In Abuja: Osinbajo, Davido.. by schoolboi: 8:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
paradigmshift:
One of the richest man in Edo state if not the richest. The man no get anything for Benin. E gat so many investment in Abuja and this is the one of them. E gat like 2-3 private jets. The man is very nice , helpful to people. Met him severally. I am still surprised that he has no companies in Benin, shameful.

Idahosa (Hosa) Wells Okunbo
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel And Luxury Apartments Launching In Abuja: Osinbajo, Davido.. by Righteousness89(m): 8:59pm On Dec 12, 2018
None of People shouting Church builds big buildings are here to speak against this...

We know what Mostly and Majorly happens in places like dt!
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel And Luxury Apartments Launching In Abuja: Osinbajo, Davido.. by Ugosample(m): 9:00pm On Dec 12, 2018
paradigmshift:

You are not even making sense ..
As rich as he is, Not even an investment in his city or village. You are talking about sentiment. Dem go check you well. So those people who have 2-3 investment in their cities have sentiment? My guy shift

I repeat, there is no sentiment in business.

But many of you don't understand undecided
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel And Luxury Apartments Launching In Abuja: Osinbajo, Davido.. by paradigmshift(m): 9:03pm On Dec 12, 2018
schoolboi:

Idahosa (Hosa) Wells Okunbo

How the name take concern me ?
The man na nice man but e dey Bleep up for state.
I know am wella
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel And Luxury Apartments Launching In Abuja: Osinbajo, Davido.. by paradigmshift(m): 9:04pm On Dec 12, 2018
Ugosample:

I repeat, there is no sentiment in business.

But many of you don't understand undecided

You will even do worse. My guy shift
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel And Luxury Apartments Launching In Abuja: Osinbajo, Davido.. by Ugosample(m): 9:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
paradigmshift:

You will even do worse. My guy shift
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel And Luxury Apartments Launching In Abuja: Osinbajo, Davido.. by schoolboi: 9:40pm On Dec 12, 2018
paradigmshift:

How the name take concern me ?
The man na nice man but e dey Bleep up for state.
I know am wella

You're wrong bro. He is investing in his state.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/okunbors-n150billion-farm-project-create-85000-jobs/amp/
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel And Luxury Apartments Launching In Abuja: Osinbajo, Davido.. by wink2015(m): 9:40pm On Dec 12, 2018
jericco1:
vacancy?

You did not ask a clear question for members to respond.

Perhaps you are the shy type.

Say with you mouth.

When is Wells Carlton hotel going to start receiving application to fill existing vacancies in the Abuja based hotel?

On another note, I think We need more Nigeria investors to add to the like of the Dangote, Adenuga, Otedola, Capt Hosa Okunbo.

Chief Gabriel Igbenedion should stop wasting his money on high profile birthday ceremony and invest in diverse business like Capt Hosa Okunbo
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel And Luxury Apartments Launching In Abuja: Osinbajo, Davido.. by Firefly2017(f): 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2018
oh wow I went there today menh the hotel is grandiose, magnificent I couldn't close my mouth in awe. I wondered what it was, didn't know there was such a grand place in Asokoro
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel And Luxury Apartments Launching In Abuja: Osinbajo, Davido.. by paradigmshift(m): 2:51am On Dec 13, 2018
schoolboi:

You're wrong bro. He is investing in his state.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/okunbors-n150billion-farm-project-create-85000-jobs/amp/

He's not doing anything. You mean that dead farm he has in sapele road in Edo state? He was forced by the oba of Benin to do something in Edo. That's why he opened one miserable farm. Don't believe the newspaper my guy. Only a few know about the farm lol. 85,000 jobs hahahaha, lies from the pit of hell. I know the farm and I was aware when it was commissioned by obj. Failed project farm. I have a photo of the farm during the commissioning. I know the man well, I have been to his house severally. He's a very nice man but the only issues with him is doing something in his state. If you know what he has outside the state, you will burn the yeye farm.
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel And Luxury Apartments Launching In Abuja: Osinbajo, Davido.. by Gerrard59(m): 7:17am On Dec 13, 2018
paradigmshift:

He's not doing anything. You mean that dead farm he has in sapele road in Edo state? He was forced by the oba of Benin to do something in Edo. That's why he opened one miserable farm. Don't believe the newspaper my guy. Only a few know about the farm lol. 85,000 jobs hahahaha, lies from the pit of hell. I know the farm and I was aware when it was commissioned by obj. Failed project farm. I have a photo of the farm during the commissioning. I know the man well, I have been to his house severally. He's a very nice man but the only issues with him is doing something in his state. If you know what he has outside the state, you will burn the yeye farm.

shocked shocked

This is because there is a law that stipulates investing in one's hometown?
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel And Luxury Apartments Launching In Abuja: Osinbajo, Davido.. by paradigmshift(m): 9:52am On Dec 13, 2018
Gerrard59:

shocked shocked

This is because there is a law that stipulates investing in one's hometown?

You are contractditing yourself. Shift
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel And Luxury Apartments Launching In Abuja: Osinbajo, Davido.. by Gerrard59(m): 11:17am On Dec 13, 2018
paradigmshift:

You are contractditing yourself. Shift

I'm not contracting anything but making it look like it's mandatory to invest in Edo because he comes from there and not how profitable the investment might turn out to makes no sense economically.

In economics, logic holds sway not emotions.
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel And Luxury Apartments Launching In Abuja: Osinbajo, Davido.. by jericco1(m): 12:25pm On Dec 13, 2018
wink2015:

You did not ask a clear question for members to respond.

Perhaps you are the shy type.

Say with you mouth.

When is Wells Carlton hotel going to start receiving application to fill existing vacancies in the Abuja based hotel?

On another note, I think We need more Nigeria investors to add to the like of the Dangote, Adenuga, Otedola, Capt Hosa Okunbo.

Chief Gabriel Igbenedion should stop wasting his money on high profile birthday ceremony and invest in diverse business like Capt Hosa Okunbo

ok, since you get what i meant
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel And Luxury Apartments Launching In Abuja: Osinbajo, Davido.. by paradigmshift(m): 3:48pm On Dec 13, 2018
Gerrard59:

I'm not contracting anything but making it look like it's mandatory to invest in Edo because he comes from there and not how profitable the investment might turn out to makes no sense economically.

In economics, logic holds sway not emotions.

So nothing will be profitable in edo state? There are lot of businesses in Edo state and he can as well create a manufacturing company. It's shameful for a person like him not to have anything in his state, Not even an hotel. Bro, it's because you don't know that man and that's why you are spilling this. The reason why people will always respect the igbinedion/esama family is investment because they have investment in the state and they employ a lot of people, they also have aborad. Look for what is booming in your state and key into it. The man na yeye interms of that he's nice. If you meet him anywhere and tell him you are from Edo, he can bless you with$$ . I know him very well but he's dulling his state big time.
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel And Luxury Apartments Launching In Abuja: Osinbajo, Davido.. by oyin01(m): 1:10pm On Dec 14, 2018
sharaawy:
0zuo

Demented fool.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Dies In A Car Accident In Ekpoma (Graphic Video And Pics) / Is Travelling Out Of Nigeria Only Way To Escape The Harsh Economic Situation? / Hyacinth Takes Over Ikorodu Ferry Terminal In Lagos, Many Trapped (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.