Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,019 members, 7,953,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:42 AM

If You Dont Want To Get Scam Again On Sport Betting Cotact This Number - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If You Dont Want To Get Scam Again On Sport Betting Cotact This Number (315 Views)

2 odds on sport tips daily? Let's Go! BACK TO BACK WINS / Don't Be A Victim Of Scam Again, Check This Out!!! / Get Daily Sport Betting Tips Here Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Dont Want To Get Scam Again On Sport Betting Cotact This Number by Kingebuka1: 2:44pm On Dec 12, 2018
Many has been scammed all in the name of fake fixed match,this guy really helped us in this group and today alot has been saved,imgaine with his method to catch scammers i have avoided over 30 scammers, i want you all to be saved like me join this group by massging him +14022630989 and join the group and be free from scammers
Re: If You Dont Want To Get Scam Again On Sport Betting Cotact This Number by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 12, 2018
Scam alarm.
Re: If You Dont Want To Get Scam Again On Sport Betting Cotact This Number by Kingebuka1: 4:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
Like you cos we are here to expose a fool like you
Re: If You Dont Want To Get Scam Again On Sport Betting Cotact This Number by Samakus(m): 9:17pm On Dec 12, 2018
Lol. Ebuka, nobody will fall for this unless na person wey no grow for this zoo. Hunger don teach everybody wisdom. No thanks to Buhari.

Change your style nwannaa. Aguu di

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Solskjaer Gets Manchester United Job On Interim Basis / President Weah’s Striker Son To Join Celtic On Loan From PSG / Super Winning Games Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.