Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Who Else Noticed? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Else Noticed? (1613 Views)

Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars / Who Else Noticed Thesethings Among Nigerians During This Xenophobia Attck In SA? / Why Was Buhari Carrying A Bag During Inauguration? Who Else Noticed It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Noticed? by KVN1(m): 2:58pm On Dec 12, 2018
That Pesident Buhari no longer travels abroad for Medical check ups.
The president was once upon a time diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease. Based on facts, Alzheimer's disease has no cure... only treatments for which he always traveled abroad for.

Now the question is...does Buhari no longer have need for treatments or was he transformed to a stronger, younger and a more vibrant man without any history of disease by his UK doctors?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Noticed? by Jombom: 3:03pm On Dec 12, 2018
When a tribe is filling with only senselessly foolish irredeemable hate filled lunatics n bigots this is what you get, bastard n more bastards like Kanu.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Else Noticed? by Ajoboss(m): 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2018
Op, remaining small...
...u almost made sense

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed? by Nichotivity1(m): 3:28pm On Dec 12, 2018
well..I don't expect any of these children of hate to contribute any meaningful thing to this thread.

4 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2018
Jombom:
When a tribe is filling with only senselessly foolish irredeemable hate filled lunatics n bigots this is what you get, bastard n more bastards like Kanu.
Jubril buhari is the true definition of a religious and ethnic bigot.He provide funds to bokoharam in form of ransom to buy arms to kill non Christian.He armed Fulani herdsmen with guns to be killing farmers.He appoints northerners in juicy positions of government.He send efcc against people who opposes his draconian rule.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Else Noticed? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 12, 2018
KVN1:
The president was once upon a time diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease. Based on facts, Alzheimer's disease has no cure... only treatments for which he always traveled abroad for.

Now the question is...does Buhari no longer have need for treatments or was he transformed to a stronger, younger and a more vibrant man without any history of disease by his UK doctors?

Dedicate this energy to your studies, and your life will never remain the same.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Noticed? by JubrilBuhari: 3:44pm On Dec 12, 2018
Cos the person in Aso Rock is Jurbil Aminu Al Sudani. cheesy grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Noticed? by Warship: 4:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
Jombom:

The earlier you Yorubas realize that your plan to rule after Buhari is dead due to the death of Buhari, the better for you guys.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Noticed? by Jombom: 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2018
cucumbae:
Jubril buhari is the true definition of a religious and ethnic bigot.He provide funds to bokoharam in form of ransom to buy arms to kill non Christian.He armed Fulani herdsmen with guns to be killing farmers.He appoints northerners in juicy positions of government.He send efcc against people who opposes his draconian rule.
Isn’t that the way the bigoted Azikwe appointed another hopelessly foolish Igbo as the VP of University of Ibadan or is that not a juicy position ? Show me the greatest bigot that ever lived and I will show you an hopeless Igbo whose life is plaques with nothing but chronic irredeemable hate.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed? by ZombieTAMER: 5:48pm On Dec 12, 2018
Jombom:

When a tribe is carried away by Buhari asss... They will lick it to infinity.. Even if the country is ranked as the number one poverty capital of the world...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Noticed? by MalcoImX: 6:08pm On Dec 12, 2018
You're here propagating the foolishness of sister Nneka Calistus Kanu without looking at how Buhari spent his time.

1. Platoon Commander

2. Adjutant and Commander, Infantry Battalion

3. Brigade Major of the 3rd Infantry Brigade

4. Major/Commandant, Thirty-first Infantry Brigade.

5. Assistant Adjutant-General, First Infantry Division Headquarters.

6. Acting Director, Transport and Supply at the Nigerian Army Corps of Supply and Transport Headquarters.

7. Governor of the Northeastern State

8. Governor of Borno State

9. Federal Commissioner of Petroleum and Natural Resources

10. Head of State of Nigeria

11. Chairman, PTF

12. President of Nigeria (currently).

13. Presidency of Nigeria (contesting).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Noticed? by Donelli: 6:15pm On Dec 12, 2018
MalcoImX:
You're here propagating the foolishness of sister Nneka Calistus Kanu without looking at how Buhari spent his time.

1. Platoon Commander

6. Acting Director, Transport and Supply at the Nigerian Army Corps of Supply and Transport Headquarters.

11. Chairman, PTF

What were his achievements?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Noticed? by newbornmacho(m): 6:26pm On Dec 12, 2018
MalcoImX:

1. Platoon Commander

11. Chairman, PTF

419 quota system fake almajiri General . Embezzled ptf to death, idiagbon did all the work while he slept like a lazy fool, his major status is Fulani jihadist in Chief, useless, brainless, lifeless dullard

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Else Noticed? by MalcoImX: 6:48pm On Dec 12, 2018
Donelli:
What were his achievements?
How many do you want?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Noticed? by Donelli: 7:22pm On Dec 12, 2018
MalcoImX:

How many do you want?
Let's do three for each positions from 1-11

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed? by MalcoImX: 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2018
newbornmacho:

419 quota system fake almajiri General . Embezzled ptf to death, idiagbon did all the work while he slept like a lazy fool, his major status is Fulani jihadist in Chief, useless, brainless, lifeless dullard

'Lizbeth: Hey J., ain't no laffin' matter, this playa hater got no chill, let's call Emergency to avert catastrophe.

Boy J: Yo Bet, cut it, why?

'Lizbeth: jus cos some dudes keep reminding him that BigHarry got some mustard on his rap sheyt.

Re: Who Else Noticed? by MalcoImX: 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2018
Donelli:

Since you live in Eastern Nigeria, I'll only highlight 5 that are of immediate concern to the region:

1. The 2nd Niger Bridge you've been complaining since 1944 would be built by Buhari. The only problem is, when completed, don't say it was PDP that awarded the contract in 1943.

2. Road, air and water transportation infrastructures are springing up, but still the 'PDP awarded it singers' can't keep quiet.

3. Lack of food and job nearly killed Nnamdi of Abia that Buhari has turned him to a weekly broadcaster. All he talks there in Yahudiland is Buhari, Buhari and Buhari. He has even forgotten about his favourite Biafra that he used to deceive his people and oyibo to get some money.

4. Atiku's choice Obi in the hope of getting Igbo block votes is because Buhari has chosen Osinbajo from SW. But the federalist Igbos are saying they'll only vote competence. They don't want to partake in politics of bribery.

5. He's also trying to show politicians in the SE that Atiku not going to Grumpland is corruption. But why can't Atiku go to this Grumpland to shame Buhari and his supporters?
Re: Who Else Noticed? by Donelli: 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
MalcoImX:

Since you live in Eastern Nigeria, I'll only highlight 5 that are of immediate concern to the region:

1. The 2nd Niger Bridge you've been complaining since 1944 would be built (future impossible tense as an achievement?) by Buhari. The only problem is, when completed, don't say it was PDP who awarded the contract in 1943.

2. Road, air and water transportation infrastructure are springing up, but still the 'PDP awarded it singers' can't keep quiet.

3. Lack of food and job nearly killed Nnamdi of Abia that Buhari has turned him to a weekly broadcaster. All he talks there in Yahudiland is Buhari, Buhari and Buhari. He has even forgotten about his favourite Biafra that he used to deceive his people and oyibo to get some money. (how is this an achievement )

4. Atiku's choice Obi in the hope of getting Igbo block votes is because Buhari has chosen Osinbajo from SW. But the federalist Igbos are saying they'll only vote competence. They don't want to partake in politics of bribery. (how is this also an achievement )

5. He's also trying to show (really niggur? undecided) politicians in the SE that Atiku not going to Grumpland is corruption. But why can't Atiku go to this Grumpland to shame Buhari and his supporters?
Not only did you not respond to what was requested, not a single sense was made in this compilation...and what in the world gave you the impression I live in the East

I asked for 3 achievements for each of these 11 positions he occupied.

1. Platoon Commander

11. Chairman, PTF

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed? by Ziggylady(f): 8:57pm On Dec 12, 2018
KVN1:

That dude in Aso-rock s not the buhari we know in 2014...Eod.

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed? by MalcoImX: 9:15pm On Dec 12, 2018
Donelli:

Not only did you not respond to what was requested, not a single sense was made in this compilation...and what in the world gave you the impression I live in the East

I asked for 3 achievements for each of these 11 positions he occupied.

The OP is thinking in a Kanu way, so the only way to get him to see things is to respond in Kanu's type of thinking.

But on a serious note here are 57 appetizers to clear your throat:

Presidency lists 57 achievements of Buhari’s administration

http://thenationonlineng.net/presidency-buharis-administration/

Re: Who Else Noticed? by helinues: 9:21pm On Dec 12, 2018
Ajoboss:
Op, remaining small...
...u almost made sense

It remains small bawo.. grin
Re: Who Else Noticed? by MalcoImX: 9:24pm On Dec 12, 2018
Ziggylady:

That dude in Aso-rock s not the buhari we know in 2014...Eod.
That'd be an easy win for PDP. Just tell Atiku and Obi that whenever they're on a campaign trail, let them keep shouting that the man in Aso Rock is not Buhari; that's it's someone from Sudan. We'll vote for them.
Re: Who Else Noticed? by Donelli: 9:29pm On Dec 12, 2018
MalcoImX:

The OP is thinking in a Kanu way, so the only way to get him to see things is to respond in Kanu's type of thinking.

But on a serious note here are 57 appetizers to clear your throat:

Presidency lists 57 achievements of Buhari’s administration

http://thenationonlineng.net/presidency-buharis-administration/

Bro you still have not given me the information I asked for. I don't need his "achievements" in this current administration.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed? by Asshurbanipal: 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2018
Jombom:
Isn’t that the way the bigoted Azikwe appointed another hopelessly foolish Igbo as the VP of University of Ibadan or is that not a juicy position ? Show me the greatest bigot that ever lived and I will show you an hopeless Igbo whose life is plaques with nothing but chronic irredeemable hate.
Firstly, universities were 100% owned by the regional governments in those days. Secondly, Zil was a mere ceremonial head. Finally, the tribalism Awolowo introduced into politics had not entered the academia. You are always scared of level playground. No amount of ass.licking buhari will save you from the competitive advantage embedded in igbo culture
Re: Who Else Noticed? by lconised: 9:41pm On Dec 12, 2018
Zik was the first president of Nigeria, who out of pity brought a school to your timid and backward Nsukka grin

Asshurbanipal:

Firstly, universities were 100% owned by the regional governments in those days. Secondly, Zil was a mere ceremonial head. Finally, the tribalism Awolowo introduced into politics had not entered the academia. You are always scared of level playground. No amount of ass.licking buhari will save you from the competitive advantage embedded in igbo culture

Re: Who Else Noticed? by helinues: 9:42pm On Dec 12, 2018
Donelli:

Bro you still have not given me the information I asked for. I don't need his "achievements" in this current administration.

"achievements in this current administration" I thought some people said Buhari do nothing.
Re: Who Else Noticed? by MalcoImX: 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2018
Donelli:

This your sense no go work here. If you have a child that presented you with all these laurels and still you're asking him for more, it's not achievement you're looking but SECRETS.

It's an achievement even if it's only 200 metres square of a territory they give you to manage as a governor or president talk less of Nigeria.

All you're edging is for the secret to be divulged so that you pass it to Atiku and Obi to defeat Buhari.

I won't disclose Buhari's secrets to achievements, but read through his lifestyle, work and Buhariconomics, maybe you'll have an inkling of the SECRETS.
Re: Who Else Noticed? by Donelli: 7:10am On Dec 13, 2018
MalcoImX:

This your sense no go work here. If you have a child that presented you with all these laurels and still you're asking him for more, it's not achievement you're looking but SECRETS.

It's an achievement even if it's only 200 metres square of a territory they give you to manage as a governor or president talk less of Nigeria.

All you're edging is for the secret to be divulged so that you pass it to Atiku and Obi to defeat Buhari.

I won't disclose Buhari's secrets to achievements, but read through his lifestyle, work and Buhariconomics, maybe you'll have an inkling of the SECRETS.

I didn't make any attempt to outsmart you and you're undulating. You listed all the positions he has occupied and I was curious as to his achievements in those positions. I take it you that don't know of any value he added while holding various positions in the army or as governor or PTF chairman.
Makes me think this poster has a point.

newbornmacho:

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed? by KVN1(m): 8:14am On Dec 13, 2018
Well... I expected investigations into the matter and not you telling me about Buhari's achievements...but then if I may ask.....what has Buhari achieved?
Re: Who Else Noticed? by MalcoImX: 8:29am On Dec 13, 2018
Donelli:

I didn't make any attempt to outsmart you and you're undulating. You listed all the positions he has occupied and I was curious as to his achievements in those positions. I take it you that don't know of any value he added while holding various positions in the army or as governor or PTF chairman.
Makes me think this poster has a point.

This thread is justification of Kanu's foolishness. The purveyors of it definitely will be iPoBic and doubting Thomases. If one operates from Kany-type mindset, nothing will satisfy him as long as it's Buhari. The only thing that satisfies Kanuists is when their adversary drops dead.

If you could belief, like your co-traveller openly stated, that Buhari was sleeping all through these positions, you can't dream of anything good from Buhari. A sleeping Buhari, obviously and in conformity to your assertions, is better than your best successes.

But let me engage you a little: Mention one good thing, you can think of, about Buhari.

(1) (Reply)

How President Buhari Reacted To Femi Adesina's Igbo Attire (PHOTOS) / Bursted:-how Adams Oshimole Secured Buhari Victory In His Ward / Ndume Blows Hot As APC Adopts Lawan For Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.