Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,749 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Post A Movie Quote That Will Give Away The Movie Without Saying The Title - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Post A Movie Quote That Will Give Away The Movie Without Saying The Title (1335 Views)

Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) / Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie / Thief Burnt Alive: A Movie Scene That Looks So Real (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post A Movie Quote That Will Give Away The Movie Without Saying The Title by ikezuora4689(m): 3:10pm On Dec 12, 2018
Game time.... let's see who is the master of movies....let me open the tread
1) when your wife have to call you on phone in your house....that's means your house is too big
2)I will find you....and I will kill you
3)Jon Snow you know nothing
Re: Post A Movie Quote That Will Give Away The Movie Without Saying The Title by Kelvin30286063(m): 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2018
I never freeze... grin

4 Likes

Re: Post A Movie Quote That Will Give Away The Movie Without Saying The Title by Kelvin30286063(m): 3:34pm On Dec 12, 2018
Cause we are the Lyons babe

1 Like

Re: Post A Movie Quote That Will Give Away The Movie Without Saying The Title by Rodypipa: 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2018
I'll be BACK!

2 Likes

Re: Post A Movie Quote That Will Give Away The Movie Without Saying The Title by Kaycee7(m): 4:18pm On Dec 12, 2018
"Spartans, give them nothing, but take from them everything"

"I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor. You cannot pass! The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udûn. You shall not pass!"

"Vengeance has consumed you. It is consuming them. I am done letting it consume me."

"The living are not done with you yet."
Re: Post A Movie Quote That Will Give Away The Movie Without Saying The Title by stapes(m): 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2018
"when you base your expectations only on what you see, you blind yourself to the possibility of a new reality"
Re: Post A Movie Quote That Will Give Away The Movie Without Saying The Title by TeflonBlixx: 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2018
Kelvin30286063:
I never freeze... grin

Black Panther
Re: Post A Movie Quote That Will Give Away The Movie Without Saying The Title by JasonSleek(m): 10:45pm On Dec 12, 2018
Kaycee7:

"I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor. You cannot pass! The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udûn. You shall not pass!"

"Vengeance has consumed you. It is consuming them. I am done letting it consume me."

First ones from 300!

Second, not sure.

Third and fourth, Captain America: Civil War. T'chala to Zemo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post A Movie Quote That Will Give Away The Movie Without Saying The Title by SuperSacredSpp: 11:03pm On Dec 12, 2018
Rodypipa:
I'll be BACK!
Terminator
Re: Post A Movie Quote That Will Give Away The Movie Without Saying The Title by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 13, 2018
JasonSleek:
First ones from 300!
Second, not sure.
Third and fourth, Captain America: Civil War. T'chala to Zemo.
Second is Lord of the Rings. ( even in death he shines brighter!)
Re: Post A Movie Quote That Will Give Away The Movie Without Saying The Title by ikezuora4689(m): 7:42am On Dec 13, 2018
Kelvin30286063:
Cause we are the Lyons babe
empire

1 Like

Re: Post A Movie Quote That Will Give Away The Movie Without Saying The Title by ikezuora4689(m): 7:44am On Dec 13, 2018
Kelvin30286063:
I never freeze... grin
grin grin...techala....black panther
Re: Post A Movie Quote That Will Give Away The Movie Without Saying The Title by adroitvezy(m): 10:11am On Dec 13, 2018
Everywhere i go people talk about different gods but the only god i've seen is the one between a woman's legs.

Terrorism and politics are two ends of the same snake.

Its a double pleasure deceiving the deceiver.

All men want something and once they get it they starting wanting something else.

We're all liars here and we're all better at it than you.

Everybody lies.
Re: Post A Movie Quote That Will Give Away The Movie Without Saying The Title by chival(f): 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2018
ikezuora4689:
Game time.... let's see who is the master of movies....let me open the tread
1) when your wife have to call you on phone in your house....that's means your house is too big
2)I will find you....and I will kill you
3)Jon Snow you know nothing

2. Taken
3. GOT
Re: Post A Movie Quote That Will Give Away The Movie Without Saying The Title by chival(f): 10:17pm On Dec 13, 2018
1. If you can keep your caterwauling to a minimum, I'd like to finish my line of enquiry...

2. Everything special about you came out of a bottle

3. Well gents, it's a far cry from the farm, but what choice do we have?

4. Wait for it... Aliens...aww snap!

5. I'm looking for slave traders that go by the name of the Speck brothers. Might that be you?
Re: Post A Movie Quote That Will Give Away The Movie Without Saying The Title by DeMaestro1(m): 11:19pm On Dec 13, 2018
Kaycee7:

The second quote is from The Lord of the rings : The fellowship of the ring. It was spoken by Gandalf the grey.

But you missed out "go back to the shadow" before "You shall not pass!"

One of my favorite movies of all time, The lord of the ring triology.

1 Like

Re: Post A Movie Quote That Will Give Away The Movie Without Saying The Title by ikezuora4689(m): 7:46am On Dec 14, 2018
chival:
1. If you can keep your caterwauling to a minimum, I'd like to finish my line of enquiry...

2. Everything special about you came out of a bottle

3. Well gents, it's a far cry from the farm, but what choice do we have?

4. Wait for it... Aliens...aww snap!

5. I'm looking for slave traders that go by the name of the Speck brothers. Might that be you?
5) Django unchained
Re: Post A Movie Quote That Will Give Away The Movie Without Saying The Title by Ikeh25: 9:13am On Dec 14, 2018
1.hardwork beats talent when talent doesn't work hard

2.you miss 100 percent of shots you don't take.
Re: Post A Movie Quote That Will Give Away The Movie Without Saying The Title by DeMaestro1(m): 4:56pm On Dec 14, 2018
Ikeh25:
1.hardwork beats talent when talent doesn't work hard

2.you miss 100 percent of shots you don't take.

2....Uncle Drew
Re: Post A Movie Quote That Will Give Away The Movie Without Saying The Title by chival(f): 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2018
ikezuora4689:
5) Django unchained

1 is also Django Unchained.
2. Avengers 1
3. Shrek
4. Bolt

1 Like

Re: Post A Movie Quote That Will Give Away The Movie Without Saying The Title by TyroneP(m): 12:02pm On Dec 16, 2018
"Ride it like you stole it."
Re: Post A Movie Quote That Will Give Away The Movie Without Saying The Title by bixton(m): 10:13pm On Dec 16, 2018
They started first blood not me.

Tell me, do you bleed?

I always tell the truth even when I lie.
Re: Post A Movie Quote That Will Give Away The Movie Without Saying The Title by KingstonDome: 12:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
bixton:
They started first blood not me.

Tell me, do you bleed?

I always tell the truth even when I lie.

Vahalar Morgulis

Your Friendly Neighborhood

What's your name: Kunta Kinte!
Re: Post A Movie Quote That Will Give Away The Movie Without Saying The Title by Kaycee7(m): 3:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
KingstonDome:

Vahalar Morgulis

Your Friendly Neighborhood

What's your name: Kunta Kinte!

- Game of Thrones
- Spiderman
- Roots

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Amstel Malta Box Office / 30 Most Expensive Movies Ever Made / The Most Boring Tv Station You Have Watched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.