Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos Of Her Daughter: "When Your Daughter Is Hotter Than You" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos Of Her Daughter: "When Your Daughter Is Hotter Than You" (70526 Views)

See Port Harcourt Based Cross Dresser Who Is Hotter Than Bobrisky (PHOTOS) / Iyabo Ojo Shares Wedding Photos, Curses Kemi Ashefon / Moyo Lawal Vs Moesha Boduong: Who Is Hotter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos Of Her Daughter: "When Your Daughter Is Hotter Than You" by bigsmoke2(m): 8:08pm On Dec 12, 2018
I can bet money this girl do dey chop ponmo. Thick ponmo for that matter. Is she not even the one allegedly doing party with her mother and apostles. grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos Of Her Daughter: "When Your Daughter Is Hotter Than You" by laosy(m): 8:24pm On Dec 12, 2018
Dey advertise her to your fellow male actors, I trust them dem go smash her die
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos Of Her Daughter: "When Your Daughter Is Hotter Than You" by olawaz1: 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2018
At what age does she had this girl? Iyabo must have had her daughter at a tender age...
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos Of Her Daughter: "When Your Daughter Is Hotter Than You" by Gerrard59(m): 8:32pm On Dec 12, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:
This one wan use nepotism give her daughter advantage over upcoming oloshos from less privileged background. Allow your daughter to compete.

Nairaland o!!!!

grin grin grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos Of Her Daughter: "When Your Daughter Is Hotter Than You" by Stargurl20(f): 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2018
No b small thing..... grin but the bea cute sha cool
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos Of Her Daughter: "When Your Daughter Is Hotter Than You" by WonderManly(m): 8:39pm On Dec 12, 2018
oyahitme:

Nigerian film actress, director, and producer Alice Iyabo Ojo shares as taken her time to share a cute photo of her daughter, Priscilla Ajoke Ojo as she wrote:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/femi-kuti-and-his-ex-wife-funke-at.html

Why that first picz com be like sex doll? SMH sha...
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos Of Her Daughter: "When Your Daughter Is Hotter Than You" by bizzibodi(m): 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2018
What is hot?
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos Of Her Daughter: "When Your Daughter Is Hotter Than You" by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2018
That's the prayer of every mother.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos Of Her Daughter: "When Your Daughter Is Hotter Than You" by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 12, 2018
Dis one is not a virgin na.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos Of Her Daughter: "When Your Daughter Is Hotter Than You" by OlamiSegemenge(m): 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2018
dis girl don enter Xmas... she even open leg self
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos Of Her Daughter: "When Your Daughter Is Hotter Than You" by PropertyDeals(f): 10:06pm On Dec 12, 2018
If interested, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below (08027390046) or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID23qvIQw64&t=3s
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos Of Her Daughter: "When Your Daughter Is Hotter Than You" by TMTonpoint: 10:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
]Already spreading her legs.
Spreading her legs like rumor
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos Of Her Daughter: "When Your Daughter Is Hotter Than You" by OliveCynosure(f): 10:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
Isn't this girl 16/17? She's beautiful though

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos Of Her Daughter: "When Your Daughter Is Hotter Than You" by Sparkles003(f): 10:49pm On Dec 12, 2018
thesicilian:
Already spreading her legs.
Na the work wey dem day do.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos Of Her Daughter: "When Your Daughter Is Hotter Than You" by Konquest: 11:04pm On Dec 12, 2018
oyahitme:

Nigerian film actress, director, and producer Alice Iyabo Ojo shares as taken her time to share a cute photo of her daughter, Priscilla Ajoke Ojo as she wrote:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/femi-kuti-and-his-ex-wife-funke-at.html

^^^^
^^^^
Pretty kid. She had her when she was about
20 years old as a young married woman. grin

How time flies.

OK... enough said.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos Of Her Daughter: "When Your Daughter Is Hotter Than You" by bossrillboss: 11:15pm On Dec 12, 2018
Chieftroller:
shocked

Upcoming hoe just like d mother The mother sef no get shape She be like gotv remote Old and useless afonja hoe
..guy I take God beg u,no vex again.

Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos Of Her Daughter: "When Your Daughter Is Hotter Than You" by MCSK: 11:34pm On Dec 12, 2018
Chieftroller:
shocked

Upcoming hoe just like d mother
The mother sef no get shape
She be like gotv remote
Old and useless afonja hoe

Naija and bad mouth. Na wa oo
LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos Of Her Daughter: "When Your Daughter Is Hotter Than You" by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 12, 2018
Chieftroller:
shocked

Upcoming hoe just like d mother
The mother sef no get shape
She be like gotv remote
Old and useless afonja hoe

Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos Of Her Daughter: "When Your Daughter Is Hotter Than You" by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 12, 2018
Sparkles003:

Na the work wey dem day do.
Coming from a woman. I'm disappointed. Could be you're jealous.

Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos Of Her Daughter: "When Your Daughter Is Hotter Than You" by poyet(m): 1:13am On Dec 13, 2018
At this age she's already opening wide her legs??
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos Of Her Daughter: "When Your Daughter Is Hotter Than You" by ATinaC(f): 5:58am On Dec 13, 2018
Is this d way she spreads her legs always?
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos Of Her Daughter: "When Your Daughter Is Hotter Than You" by firstlivingsoul: 6:03am On Dec 13, 2018
To be honest, she no fine
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos Of Her Daughter: "When Your Daughter Is Hotter Than You" by cadesky(m): 10:56am On Dec 13, 2018
Tosin9119:
Priscilla is now a grown up girl. I can still remember her in that Yoruba movie "Mr and Mrs Jejeloye" where she played the role of Femi Adebayo and Toyin Abraham's daughter.

OMG, don't tell me dis is d girl in dat movie.WTF, amazing transformation
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos Of Her Daughter: "When Your Daughter Is Hotter Than You" by austinelex: 11:12am On Dec 13, 2018
if catch dis gal pussy i we chop it till she scream and beg me not to
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos Of Her Daughter: "When Your Daughter Is Hotter Than You" by austinelex: 11:16am On Dec 13, 2018
first pic breast big second breast small who na de deceive
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos Of Her Daughter: "When Your Daughter Is Hotter Than You" by DabuIIIT: 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

Stop skipping your medication.

Haff they remove the injection from yua nyansh?
grin grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos Of Her Daughter: "When Your Daughter Is Hotter Than You" by Lankybaby(f): 12:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ximenez:
What's the right age for wearing anklet? Or at what age do ankles open?
so u supporting her wesring anklet at dat age..smh
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos Of Her Daughter: "When Your Daughter Is Hotter Than You" by Lankybaby(f): 12:48pm On Dec 13, 2018
[quote author=krownjoy97 post=73787014].

Nah advert now[/quotes
lshe go soon get customer
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos Of Her Daughter: "When Your Daughter Is Hotter Than You" by Ximenez(m): 1:08pm On Dec 13, 2018
Lankybaby:

so u supporting her wesring anklet at dat age..smh
It's her life. Whether she wears it at 5 or at 50. Since her Mum is not complaining and i want to believe she's not using it to hurt anyone.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos Of Her Daughter: "When Your Daughter Is Hotter Than You" by Lankybaby(f): 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ximenez:
It's her life. Whether she wears it at 5 or at 50. Since her Mum is not complaining and i want to believe she's not using it to hurt anyone.
its okay
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos Of Her Daughter: "When Your Daughter Is Hotter Than You" by MannieA(f): 5:36pm On Dec 13, 2018
whiteroses:
I speak for most women that this is a phase that’s almost unavoidable, everyone does it!
Girls at that stage enjoys being womanly and sensual for the gram / Social media of the time.
Personally, I have worn bum short, Bikini, displayed breast all for the SM.
Blackberry time was the one that I really salvaged all because of one stupid Jimi that I thought would be my baby daddygrin
When i look back I either cringe or become embarrassed at my silly poses lol
In conclusion, leave this girl alone we’ve all been there .

wats ur point tho??are u saying it is good or bad
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos Of Her Daughter: "When Your Daughter Is Hotter Than You" by Nobody: 3:50am On Dec 14, 2018
thesicilian:
Already spreading her legs.
This guy no get joy.... Had me laughing tho

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Celebrities Who Once Stepped Out Without Bra: Hit Or Miss? / Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics / ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.