Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Photos From Infinix 1212 Party, Davido Spotted - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Photos From Infinix 1212 Party, Davido Spotted (27443 Views)

My Experience As One Of The Grand Winners Of #350,000 Gift Items From Infinix / Photos From Infinix S5 Launch In Lagos / Infinix 1212 Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Infinix 1212 Party, Davido Spotted by Youngzubi(m): 4:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
I was about to take a selfie with Davido at the event only to notice that my Samsung is gone grin

Davido we die today cos i wont collect dat ur chinko iPhone
Re: Photos From Infinix 1212 Party, Davido Spotted by ofiko123(m): 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2018
Nice one....
Re: Photos From Infinix 1212 Party, Davido Spotted by Ennyholar: 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2018
Face painting and a lot of games available.

Re: Photos From Infinix 1212 Party, Davido Spotted by Abdstrakt(m): 4:59pm On Dec 12, 2018
If you not here you snoozing!
So much fun things to do

Re: Photos From Infinix 1212 Party, Davido Spotted by Ennyholar: 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2018
An overhead view of the event and talented guy playing Davido IF with the violin.

Re: Photos From Infinix 1212 Party, Davido Spotted by Odetokun3(m): 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2018
Moreoffaith:

Your make up no make me see you, abeg help me out.

Infinix ambassador wey dey use iPhone

No be last week Dem catch Samsung dey tweet with iPhone .

When Dem wan do end of year party?

Jollof rice dey hungry me abeg.

Go and check the one ticket music video and you will confirm it yourself. He used infinix in the video
Re: Photos From Infinix 1212 Party, Davido Spotted by StevenOba: 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2018
Omo this guy is working hard therefore he deserves to play even harder.
Re: Photos From Infinix 1212 Party, Davido Spotted by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
Platony:
I'd advise infinix neva to renew d contract wen it expires. Trust me "Davido" cannot use infinix products. Dey shld go for sm1 else.

Even me, I cnt use infinix or Tecno phones,...(I av bn using iPhone, Samsung or Nokia smartphones). Its nt pride, Its cald "Class". Talk less of Davido.

Dey beta sign someone who will push d brand & rily convince der customers/consumers to believe d sincerity/reliability of der products. Dey already av a wide range of customers..... No need spending heavily on Big name dat isn't der consumer. undecided

From your write-ups, since you have classed him greater than you. There is no need using " talk less" while comparing him to yourself. It should be "talk more".
Re: Photos From Infinix 1212 Party, Davido Spotted by Ennyholar: 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
The event is still on

Re: Photos From Infinix 1212 Party, Davido Spotted by tafat: 6:53pm On Dec 12, 2018
Ennyholar:
The event is still on
it's still on and on fire!!!

Re: Photos From Infinix 1212 Party, Davido Spotted by tafat: 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2018
See people winning gifts too o grin

Re: Photos From Infinix 1212 Party, Davido Spotted by tafat: 7:07pm On Dec 12, 2018
Still on the gifts matter

Re: Photos From Infinix 1212 Party, Davido Spotted by tafat: 7:09pm On Dec 12, 2018
It's still happening big time o.

Re: Photos From Infinix 1212 Party, Davido Spotted by Olodo24: 8:08pm On Dec 12, 2018
any upcoming phone? I mean one better than the failure called hot 6x
Re: Photos From Infinix 1212 Party, Davido Spotted by femimailbox(m): 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2018
I would have love to be there just for the fun of it. Infinix deserve more respect for giving us some mid range pocket friendly phone.

Note 5 has 3gb of ram and 32gb Rom. Helio P23 processor and A GPU With 770mhz speed that rival snapdragon 630 comfortably.

The phone has 8 cores with the highest speed clocking 2.0ghz

The screen is 18:9 aspect ration with a protection stronger than corning gorilla glass 2.0. It has anti-scratch also. With undiluted android one with guarantee security patch update and major update to pie and the next one called cake (not official). Let me pause here.

All this for 56000 naira only.

Imagine all this spec on a Samsung phone, just wait for the price.
Re: Photos From Infinix 1212 Party, Davido Spotted by Zzyy(m): 10:55pm On Dec 12, 2018
D Party was lit
Re: Photos From Infinix 1212 Party, Davido Spotted by shogsman(m): 1:17am On Dec 13, 2018
Platony:
I'd advise infinix neva to renew d contract wen it expires. Trust me "Davido" cannot use infinix products. Dey shld go for sm1 else.

Even me, I cnt use infinix or Tecno phones,...(I av bn using iPhone, Samsung or Nokia smartphones). Its nt pride, Its cald "Class". Talk less of Davido.

Dey beta sign someone who will push d brand & rily convince der customers/consumers to believe d sincerity/reliability of der products. Dey already av a wide range of customers..... No need spending heavily on Big name dat isn't der consumer. undecided

Okay now suggest a celebrity that is currently using infinix?
Re: Photos From Infinix 1212 Party, Davido Spotted by shogsman(m): 1:22am On Dec 13, 2018
femimailbox:
I would have love to be there just for the fun of it. Infinix deserve more respect for giving us some mid range pocket friendly phone.

Note 5 has 3gb of ram and 32gb Rom. Helio P23 processor and A GPU With 770mhz speed that rival snapdragon 630 comfortably.

The phone has 8 cores with the highest speed clocking 2.0ghz

The screen is 18:9 aspect ration with a protection stronger than corning gorilla glass 2.0. It has anti-scratch also. With undiluted android one with guarantee security patch update and major update to pie and the next one called cake (not official). Let me pause here.

All this for 56000 naira only.

Imagine all this spec on a Samsung phone, just wait for the price.

I stopped reading when you compared helio to snapdragon, be consoling yourself.
Re: Photos From Infinix 1212 Party, Davido Spotted by skino4united(m): 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2018
Ennyholar:
Face painting and a lot of games available.
That's me receiving my award, picture number 20

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please, How Do I Stop My Phone From Displaying Unknown Number / Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor / 10k/sec to all networks on MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.