Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Dangote Group Recruitment 2018/2019 And How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Group Recruitment 2018/2019 And How To Apply (1409 Views)

Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) 2018 - 2019! Thread / Apply For Dangote Group Mid-level & Exp. Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Apply For Dangote Group Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Group Recruitment 2018/2019 And How To Apply by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 12, 2018
Dangote group Recruitment is ongoing… This page contains detail information about Dangote Group massive recruitment for graduates and non-graduates in Nigeria

The Dangote Group is a Nigerian multinational industrial conglomerate, founded by Aliko Dangote. It is the largest conglomerate in West Africa and one of the largest on the African continent. The group employs more than 30,000 people, generating revenue in excess of US$4.1 billion in 2018.
The company was founded in 1981 as a trading enterprise, importing sugar, cement, rice, fisheries and other consumer goods for distribution in the Nigeria market. The group moved into manufacturing in the 1990s, starting with textiles, moving onto flour milling, salt processing and sugar refining by the end of the decade. The company next moved into cement production, growing rapidly and moving into other African countries. A high degree of vertical integration is a hallmark of Dangote Group’s operating strategy.
The group now owns and operates over 18 subsidiaries, operating in ten African countries. Dangote Cement, is one of these subsidiaries that is listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange, with its market capitalization accounting for almost 20 percent of the total capitalization of the Nigerian Stock Exchange. Dangote Group is headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria.

♦ CPP Field Officer
♦ CPP Panel Officer
♦ Environmental Officer
♦ CPP Field Engineer, Mechanical
♦ Manager, Technical Services
♦ CPP Production Manager
♦ CPP Plant Head
♦ Shift Incharge Personnel, Utility
♦ CPP Shift In-charge Personnel
♦ Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
♦ Shift In Charge, Offsite Operations
♦ Field Engineer, Utility
♦ Electrical Maintenance Operation Officer
♦ Instrumentation Maintenance Officer
♦ Panel Officer Offsite Operations
♦ Civil Maintenance Engineer
♦ Production Manager, Offsite Operations
♦ Laboratory Shift Chemist
♦ Field Engineer, Offsite Operations
♦ Laboratory Shift in Charge Officer
♦ Field Operator – Offsite Operations
♦ Panel Officer Utility
♦ Shift Field Engineer, ISBL Units
♦ Health Safety Environment Manager
♦ Economics and Scheduling Manager
♦ Utility Head
♦ Production Manager – Utility
♦ Economics Supply and Trading Manager
♦ Field Engineer, ISBL Units
♦ Area Incharge Officer – ISBL Units
♦ Panel Officer, ISBL Units
♦ Constructions Manager
♦ Civil Engineer
♦ Construction Health and Safety Officer
♦ Assistant Manager, Civil
♦ Heater Reformer
♦ Piping Construction Supervisor
♦ Piping Construction Manager
♦ QA QC Supervisor
♦ QA QC Manager
♦ Planning Manager
♦ Construction Materials Manager
♦ Piping Manager
♦ Planning Supervisor
♦ Painting and Insulation Manager
♦ Construction Materials Supervisor
♦ Painting and Insulation Supervisor
♦ Equipment Packaging and ODC Manager
♦ Material Supervisor
♦ Equipment Operation Manager
♦ Structural Steel Manager
♦ Materials Manager
♦ Piling and Stone Colums Supervisor
♦ Piling and Stone Columns Manager
♦ Equipment Erection Supervisor
♦ Piling and Stone Columns General Manager
♦ Equipment Package Supervisor
♦ Heater Reformer, Construction
♦ Steel Supervisor
♦ Piping Supervisor

Application Deadline: 31st December, 2018

Applicants applying for the Dangote Group recruitment must possess any of the following.
1. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
2. Applicants must not be above 35 years old
3. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
4. National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
5. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
6. Must be a computer literate.
How to Apply.
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply:

http://jobbarian..com/2018/12/dangote-group-recruitment20182019-and.html
Re: Dangote Group Recruitment 2018/2019 And How To Apply by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 12, 2018
I see the job coming. please I hold national diploma. what do I do to the NYSC space in the registration?
Re: Dangote Group Recruitment 2018/2019 And How To Apply by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 13, 2018
which position did you apply for?
Re: Dangote Group Recruitment 2018/2019 And How To Apply by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 13, 2018
Lemon12:
which position did you apply for?
I have not applied for any position.
Re: Dangote Group Recruitment 2018/2019 And How To Apply by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
eniolaamos7:

I have not applied for any position.
check all the position requirements to see if there is anyone you can apply with National Diploma,
Re: Dangote Group Recruitment 2018/2019 And How To Apply by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
I don't think there's any vacancy in the administrative line. I studied accountancy. besides the required years of experience is too much.
Re: Dangote Group Recruitment 2018/2019 And How To Apply by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
I don't think there's any vacancy in the administrative line. I studied accountancy. besides the required years of experience is too much.

(1) (Reply)

NAHCON Medical Team Recruitment 2019 Is Out | Apply Now Before Portal Close / Law Union & Rock Insurance Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 / Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Tech Academy 2019.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.