Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Ike Ekweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ekweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu (35943 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders / Ekweremadu Visits Scene Of Enugu Accident; Mourns Victims (Photos) / Ike Ekweremadu Visits Governor Umahi At His Home For Christmas. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by nazicartel(m): 9:40pm On Dec 12, 2018
Orji don fall back Already
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by GarriKoro(m): 9:40pm On Dec 12, 2018
Just two IPOB thieves
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:56pm On Dec 12, 2018
It is better for him to suck up the idea and ifhe wants to move to APC , he should do it as soon as possible. Neither Atiku, obi nor PDP destiny is in his hands.

PDP can't afford to have him as the running mate considering he already has a case with Efcc. Somebody left Wike to join Amaechi and APC a day to when the court gaebe judgement And it turned out to be in favour of Wike

comos:
Ekweremadu is still in pains just because he was not picked as PDP vice presidential candidate
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by seborrhic: 9:57pm On Dec 12, 2018
comos:
Ekweremadu is still in pains just because he was not picked as PDP vice presidential candidate
Who would have voted that one as Atiku's VP?
Which political clout does Ekweremadu even possess,even as SP,nil.Ekweremadu in all honesty cannot garner more than 50,000 votes on his own political strength alone,to an Atiku ticket.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by israelmao(m): 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2018
Polititrick.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by NonsoWow: 10:07pm On Dec 12, 2018
Ekweremadu is working out the details with Kalu, of how they will deliver Buhari in the southeast. He is not even hiding it anymore. Interesting times ahead.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by mechanics(m): 10:30pm On Dec 12, 2018
oilPUSSY:
Your brother is your brother no matter the political affiliation.
Meanwhile, Orji Uzo Kalu is politically stvpid..
hmmmmm, how?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by PHILipu1(m): 10:38pm On Dec 12, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
If Ekweremadu were to be in APC now, they would have termed it anti party movement grin grin

I guess there is freedom in PDP
This man will join APC son.
Just watch out
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by Handsomecole(m): 10:57pm On Dec 12, 2018
OUK our 2023 President in the making...
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by kingstarz: 11:19pm On Dec 12, 2018
Ike Ekweremadu is just too greedy for my liking...I spit him out
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by goshee: 12:21am On Dec 13, 2018
Ray97:
Lol. South east dosent play politics with hatred ahbi. But secondus just used death of over 3mill people to do otherwise. Or the attack u people heap on david umahi for being close to buhari. Lets i forget chris ngige too. His pure igbo born and bred but no, hatred for buhari has made u guys insult him. Even kalu aint safe he is being insulted by fellow igbo men and women hear on nairaland because of his romance with the apc. If ekweremadu should decamp to another party lets say apc today u guys will swear he is not one of you. There is a long list wer u guys have betrayed or hate on yourself because of politics.....
you are unfriendly with words. I enjoin you to make your writeup snappy especially when you are on the attack. en be like wetin basic three kid write
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by goshee: 12:25am On Dec 13, 2018
imam07:
though i dont know much about SE politics. So why do u people hate okorocha now
we hate Okoroawusa because of his bad governance. he's like a typical Awusa man who'd enrich himself and his immediate family while impoverishing others to always control them. such doesn't succeed down here in the south east. every body here na oga on his own, no emperor, no rankadede, no Oloye, no alhaji and no jagaban of any kind.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by goshee: 12:31am On Dec 13, 2018
seunmsg:
Ekweremadu’s spirit is no longer in PDP, circumstances is what is still keeping him in the party till date. His visit to Orji Uzor Kanu may not be unconnected with his rumored planed defection to APC.
I'm from Enugu and I love ekweremadu. ekweremadu is not a grassroot political heavyweight in his home state and the only thing that can make ekweremadu step out of PDP is if he's promised presidency in any party he's going come 2023. anything outside that is a political mistake by ekweremadu. Enugu is PDP and PDP is Enugu. ekweremadu has much more political influence there in abuja than in his home state.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by goshee: 12:34am On Dec 13, 2018
sureheaven:
Don't fight or hate ur people because of politics .

Ekweremadu has shown maturity and I really appreciate him for that. May you never fall sick.
God bless you ekweremadu, God bless orji kalu.

God bless buhari
God bless Nigeria .
may god bless buhari abundantly and direct him on his way to daura come 2019. to serve Nigeria is not by force

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by goshee: 12:38am On Dec 13, 2018
GarriKoro:
Just two IPOB thieves
yea but unfortunately your wretched father had no opportunity to handshake persons of their calibre and all your everyday endeavour is to have a handshake with such people which I can swear with my life that it will never come to pass

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by ImperialYoruba: 1:11am On Dec 13, 2018
Orji Uzor Kalu, richest Ibo. Billionaire ever liveth.

The son of slave of Hausaland (danbaiwa Hausa).

The top chieftain, SE APC.

The Grand Knight Ozo of Iboland.

Help me hail Kalu abeg.

Wishing him good recovery so he can be guest of honour at Buhari's June 12 inauguration. grin
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by Konze70: 1:14am On Dec 13, 2018
Ike ekweremadu keep on throwing yourself in the mud. Why romancing a habitual criminal?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:17am On Dec 13, 2018
PHILipu1:

This man will join APC son.
Just watch out
Nobody go teach am! Is it in APC that they will make him VP

He will just kill his political career. At least they accord him respect in PDP but APC go just park am on side

Wait and see!

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by mvem(m): 2:27am On Dec 13, 2018
goshee:
we hate Okoroawusa because of his bad governance. he's like a typical Awusa man who'd enrich himself and his immediate family while impoverishing others to always control them. such doesn't succeed down here in the south east. every body here na oga on his own, no emperor, no rankadede, no Oloye, no alhaji and no jagaban of any kind.
...what you wrote about okorocha is all what other igbo leaders did or are doing... No difference
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by edupedia: 3:03am On Dec 13, 2018
deboysben:
Bmc must surely have something to say concerning this, without knowing South East doesn't play politics of hatred.
Unlike the other part of the country

.....are u quoting from 1960 or today?..... take it easy on that codeine.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by Bede2u(m): 3:32am On Dec 13, 2018
Ray97:
Lol. South east dosent play politics with hatred ahbi. But secondus just used death of over 3mill people to do otherwise. Or the attack u people heap on david umahi for being close to buhari. Lets i forget chris ngige too. His pure igbo born and bred but no, hatred for buhari has made u guys insult him. Even kalu aint safe he is being insulted by fellow igbo men and women hear on nairaland because of his romance with the apc. If ekweremadu should decamp to another party lets say apc today u guys will swear he is not one of you. There is a long list wer u guys have betrayed or hate on yourself because of politics.....
we play hate politics sometimes...but yoruba play hate politics all the time.

Just say the truth...lets say obj is igbo....do u think yorubas would have supported him like igbos supported him in 2003. Even tho buhari had igbo vp.

Abiola won imo state in 1992 and got up to 40% in the other 2 igbo states...he also won rivers which has big igbo population. That ws after he said openly that he didnt need igbo votes. because igbos called him out for picking a muslem vp. Do u think an igbo candidate who openly insulted yoruvas will win any western state?

The fact that igbos who have been killed in the north and west still moves to those places in thousdands for biz go tell u say an igbo man is not deeply hateful.

Shalom
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by 1972xy: 3:50am On Dec 13, 2018
These people are looking beyond 2019. 2023 polictics has started. Who among them is coming forward as president in 2023 , that is the politics now .Atiku is just wasting his time chasing after nothing.
The south West has moved beyond 2019 as all their eyes are in 2023..strategising and consolidating. But, the south east is busy promoting Atiku that is already dead on arrival.
Eperemadu is wise. He has seen the handwriting on the wall hence the move to start re alignning and console with his like minds.
Buhari has no revial for now in Nigeria. The best for the country for now. The real politics is in 2023 between the south east and the game player; South west.
If the ibos still believe in Atiku for 2019 they should forget it in 2023.But if they change their mind just as Eperemadu has just realised it ,they might be given on sympathy basis.
But, the prayer of the south west is that they should remain defiant and adamant and continue to follow Atiku blindly so that they will loose out completely in 2023.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by Corrinthians(m): 4:53am On Dec 13, 2018
deboysben:
Bmc must surely have something to say concerning this, without knowing South East doesn't play politics of hatred.
Unlike the other part of the country
South East doesn't play politics of hatred. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by shukuokukobambi: 5:53am On Dec 13, 2018
Bede2u:
we play hate politics sometimes...but yoruba play hate politics all the time.

Just say the truth...lets say obj is igbo....do u think yorubas would have supported him like igbos supported him in 2003. Even tho buhari had igbo vp.

Yorubas supported GEJ overwhelmingly in 2011 so what exactly is the problem?

Abiola won imo state in 1992 and got up to 40% in the other 2 igbo states...he also won rivers which has big igbo population. That ws after he said openly that he didnt need igbo votes. because igbos called him out for picking a muslem vp. Do u think an igbo candidate who openly insulted yoruvas will win any western state?

The lies they feed you with in your village square are amazing!! Is it the same Abiola that had chieftancy titles in every single tribe in this country that said that? Is it Abiola who many consider the most detribalised politician and Philanthropist who said that? can you show any evidence that he said that nonsense in bold?

The fact that igbos who have been killed in the north and west still moves to those places in thousdands for biz go tell u say an igbo man is not deeply hateful.

It's hunger that is pushing you, not love or lack of hatred. You have no choice as your land can't sustain or even contain you all. You're being killed in your hundreds in Asia for drugs but it hasn't stopped more from trooping there. Hunger and poverty are real bro

Shalom

Shalom

3 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by 34webers(m): 6:13am On Dec 13, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

The lies they feed you with in your village square are amazing!! Is it the same Abiola that had chieftancy titles in every single tribe in this country that said that? Is it Abiola who many consider the most detribalised politician and Philanthropist who said that? can you show any evidence that he said that nonsense in bold?

It's hunger that is pushing you, not love or lack of hatred. You have no choice as your land can't sustain or even contain you all. You're being killed in your hundreds in Asia for drugs but it hasn't stopped more from trooping there. Hunger and poverty are real bro

Shalom
The way you treat these people as if they are children in their early stage of socialization always make me laugh. You handle them like little kids who know nothing. Anytime I read your attack and counter attack, your opponent always sound like mumu to me even if he makes some sense.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by peter147: 6:15am On Dec 13, 2018
Ray97:
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by shukuokukobambi: 6:33am On Dec 13, 2018
34webers:

The way you treat these people as if they are children in their early stage of socialization always make me laugh. You handle them like little kids who know nothing. Anytime I read your attack and counter attack, your opponent always sound like mumu to me even if he makes some sense.

But how else does one treat people who always make extra effort to stand logic on it's head? They make conscious efforts to sound so childish and pedestrian cheesy

Imagine the rubbish that one wrote against Abiola? The Abiola who supported a ticket having Ekwueme as VP against Awolowo, his fellow Ogun indigene?

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by Bede2u(m): 7:06am On Dec 13, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Shalom
lol...is gej Igbo? Tell me one igboman yorubas have massively voted for. From ekwueme to tofa/Sylvester Ugoh. From ojukwu to buhari/okadigbo.

When igbo christian leaders complained about moslem-moslem ticket by abiola in heat of campaign...the sdp (abiola's party) said they can win without igbo votes. Its on old tell newspaper.

We are not more hungry than northerners. Remember that u.n stats show that after the north...sw comes 2nd in number of children with stunted growth
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by Awaja(m): 7:08am On Dec 13, 2018
Emekwa asi na igbo aburo otu!
I like the synergy,just observe how EFCC will re visit his old cases as a reminder of his accord with apc.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by excel4us: 7:37am On Dec 13, 2018
[quote author=Wiseandtrue post=73787811][b]If Ekweremadu were to be in APC now, they would have termed it anti party movement grin grin

I guess there is freedom in PDP

I think what we have in APC is fear factor. 'Fear of the unknown' PDP on the other hand believe otherwise

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government / What Reno, Deji, All Said About Peter Obi Before He Decided To Run For Election / Hoodlums Set Enugu North Local Government Secretariat On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.