Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Nicki Minaj Compromises To Sue TV Have Over Sex Guilty Party Remarks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Compromises To Sue TV Have Over Sex Guilty Party Remarks (309 Views)

Bae U Apologises Over Sex For Skits Scandal / Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal / Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Private Dinner With Team, Extend Remarks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Compromises To Sue TV Have Over Sex Guilty Party Remarks by odidi24news(m): 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2018
Nicki Minaj has undermined to sue TV have Jesse Palmer after he asserted her guards of her new lover were a piece of an example of staying up for sex guilty parties.

Nicki, 36, stunned fans throughout the end of the week (08-09Dec18) in the wake of uncovering she is dating secondary school sweetheart Kenny Petty – who is an enrolled sex guilty party in New York after a 1995 conviction for endeavored assault. He likewise served time following a first degree homicide accusation identifying with the shooting to death of a man in 2006.

Talking amid a fragment on the discussion, Daily Mail TV stay Palmer said it was “not the first occasion when” she has protected a “sex guilty party” as she had upheld her sibling Jelani Maraj when he was indicted for explicitly striking a 11-year-old young lady.

The Anaconda rapper protested his remarks, composing on Instagram: “You better have a decent legal advisor, #JessePalmer #ArnoldPalmer You only lied on me on nat’l (national) TV and now you’re being sued. You should have the capacity to back up what you just said about me with FACTS. #SuperFacts #Defamation.”

She pursued this up by tweeting, “You going to imprison (five crying chuckling emoticons) @JessePalmerTV,” and “The barbz (her fans) are getting more educational cost and understudy advance cash after I sue this h*e.”

In spite of the fact that Nicki posted safeguard for Jelani following his underlying 2015 capture, she has not freely remarked looking into it since his conviction. Their mom, Carol Maraj, is endeavoring to topple the decision, refering to member of the jury offense.

Nicki has guarded her association with her new love Kenny in a laconic remark to fans – guaranteeing that the endeavored assault conviction was not all it appeared as both he and the unfortunate casualty were minors and in a relationship.

“He was 15, she was 16… in a relationship,” she reacted on Instagram. “In any case, go (off) Internet. Ya’ll can’t run my life. Ya’ll can’t run ya’ll possess life. Much obliged to you boo.”

http://odidi24.com/

(1) (Reply)

The Game, T.I, 50 Cent Beg Cardi B To Take Back Offset [VIDEO] / Mr P Beats Rudeboy Mercilessly In Generosity / PHOTO: Twitter User Annoys Phyno And He Replies By Calling Him EWU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.