Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:38 PM

Advice Urgently Needed - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Advice Urgently Needed (268 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Urgently Needed by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 12, 2018
Hello my fellow Nairalanders, your advice is urgently needed.
I dated a lady for more than seven years. About four months ago this lady said she's no more interested in the ralationship after a little misunderstanding. I have stopped calling her since then.
However this evening this lady called me and said i have forgotten her that is why i did not call her since then, she later said she just wants to say hi to me.
Athough i still love her, should i let her know that i still want her but i don't want to be despirate about it.
Re: Advice Urgently Needed by alterswerve(m): 9:02pm On Dec 12, 2018
As I am like this, I can't even lie..

I don't even know what to say

1 Like

Re: Advice Urgently Needed by Profmarley: 8:48am On Dec 13, 2018
adisasegun:
Hello my fellow Nairalanders, your advice is urgently needed.
I dated a lady for more than seven years. About four months ago this lady said she's no more interested in the ralationship after a little misunderstanding. I have stopped calling her since then.
However this evening this lady called me and said i have forgotten her that is why i did not call her since then, she later said she just wants to say hi to me.
Athough i still love her, should i let her know that i still want her but i don't want to be despirate about it.

..Something is wrong with you two.. No offense o..

What do you think stops you from being able to move on?

(1) (Reply)

Meet Singles And Searching Here. / Adventurous Lady In Lagos. / Ladies, Are You Months Pregnant & Sexually Lonely/Hot??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.