Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? (6348 Views)

What An Elder Statesman Said About The SE And SS Zones / Bode George Tells Junaid Mohammed His Utterances Unbecoming Of A Statesman / Charles Novia Shares 'Hitler Buhari' Video On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by Afwend: 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2018
This thread is to discuss Hitler. Is he a tyrant or a saint? A savior or a devil?

3 Likes

Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by Afwend: 9:30pm On Dec 12, 2018
I'll start I guess. The man took a failing state (economically, socially, culturally) and turned it into a super power in a few years. It was such a powerhouse it took 3 world class superpowers to bring it to its knees. If that's not the hallmark of a great leader, then I dont know what is.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by Jackossky(m): 9:45pm On Dec 12, 2018
Afwend:
I'll start I guess. The man took a failing state (economically, socially, culturally) and turned it into a super power in a few years. It was such a powerhouse it took 3 world class superpowers to bring it to its knees. If that's not the hallmark of a great leader, then I dont know what is.
At what expense?

You seem not to know the features of greatness.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by Afwend: 9:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
One cannot deny he was the most popular leader of any modern nation. He was pure and aesthetic. His death was a serious loss to the world, mabey even greater then the death of christ.

1 Like

Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by Fourteen88: 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
Jackossky:

At what expense?
Jews, gypsies, and other mentally retarded.

Sounds fair to me.

3 Likes

Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by Afwend: 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2018
Jackossky:

At what expense?

You seem not to know the features of greatness.

Trying to fix a broken world, then being forcefully stopped by (((others))) isn't a failure of the man trying to fix it.

1 Like

Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by Amumaigwe: 9:56pm On Dec 12, 2018
Afwend:
One cannot deny he was the most popular leader of any modern nation. He was pure and aesthetic. His death was a serious loss to the world, mabey even greater then the death of christ.

Stop this blasphemy. His death might be greater than Mohammed's but obviously not Christ's.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by Fourteen88: 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2018
Amumaigwe:

Stop this blasphemy. His death might be greater than Mohammed's but obviously not Christ's.

Mohammed was a pedophile and Jesus was the product of an affair. Neither are worth mentioning.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by vegetatower: 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2018
okay this is epic
Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by EVarn(m): 10:07pm On Dec 12, 2018
Adolf Hitler was a great man, yes. But he was a very terrible man. His mass annihilation of millions of Jews, slavs and physically or mentally challenged people bordered on psychosis. I agree that he made Germany great, for a brief while, but his social policies were simply not right.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by GoldbergObungo: 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2018
tongue

1 Like

Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by peterarch(m): 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2018
Lol

1 Like

Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by vegetatower: 10:10pm On Dec 12, 2018
peterarch:
Lol
based and redpilled.

1 Like

Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by Afwend: 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2018
benbaba10:

Don't use ur mouth talk what will put u in trouble for ur eternal life.
I would even go further. I think he was the second coming and armageddon was ww2.... we now live in post armageddon hellscape. He was humanities last chance at redemption.

3 Likes

Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 12, 2018
Fourteen88:

Jews, gypsies, and other mentally retarded.

Sounds fair to me.
And Blacks......didn't like them very much to.

But hey if it sounds fair to you then it must be ok!!

1 Like

Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by SlaveryWorks: 10:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
EVarn:
Adolf Hitler was a great man, yes. But he was a very terrible man. His mass annihilation of millions of Jews, slavs and physically or mentally challenged people bordered on psychosis. I agree that he made Germany great, for a brief while, but his social policies were simply not right.

If you’re talking about the holocaust, you need to start doing some digging. You’ll find that there’s no supporting evidence to cooborate the claims that 6 gorrillion Jews were killed. Stop listening to the media, they’re lying to you. They’ve been doing it since you were born. Get educated, take the red pill. Be warned though, you’re here in Nairaland forever.

4 Likes

Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by Columbian(m): 10:53pm On Dec 12, 2018
jln115:

Blacks didn't suffer under Hitler, only the nation-destroyers, kikes, communists and the like did. If every country had a Hitler, we'd all be living peacefully in separate nations.

2 Likes

Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by SlaveryWorks: 10:57pm On Dec 12, 2018
jln115:

Citation needed. Show me a shred of evidence(that isn’t propaganda)that Hitler didn’t like the darkies.

1 Like

Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 12, 2018
SlaveryWorks:

Citation needed. Show me a shred of evidence(that isn’t propaganda)that Hitler didn’t like the darkies.
Doesn't matter what citation i post you are going to say it's propaganda......So why don't you post some evidence that blacks weren't prosecuted under NAZI rule.

2 Likes

Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 12, 2018
Columbian:

Blacks didn't suffer under Hitler, only the nation-destroyers, kikes, communists and the like did. If every country had a Hitler, we'd all be living peacefully in separate nations.
And I guess Blacks didn't suffer under apartheid as well.

2 Likes

Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by Columbian(m): 11:25pm On Dec 12, 2018
jln115:
Doesn't matter what citation i post you are going to say it's propaganda......So why don't you post some evidence that blacks weren't prosecuted under NAZI rule.

They were respected enough to be allowed to fight against the Bolsheviks as were Muslim Arabs and people from all over Europe, the concept that the Germans hated every other race is a Jewish media invention.

Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 12, 2018
Columbian:

They were respected enough to be allowed to fight against the Bolsheviks as were Muslim Arabs and people from all over Europe, the concept that the Germans hated every other race is a Jewish media invention.
Blacks were also respected enough to fight against SAWPO and the ANC for the SADF....So i guess apartheid was good?

2 Likes

Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by Columbian(m): 11:33pm On Dec 12, 2018
jln115:
Blacks were also respected enough to fight against SAWPO and the ANC for the SADF....So i guess apartheid was good?

Better off than they are now, oppressed and starving. Separation is better for everyone, if all the races had their own states these things wouldn't be an issue. It's the Jews who say otherwise, and that we should lead each other by force in multicultural states
Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by EVarn(m): 11:33pm On Dec 12, 2018
SlaveryWorks:

If you’re talking about the holocaust, you need to start doing some digging. You’ll find that there’s no supporting evidence to cooborate the claims that 6 gorrillion Jews were killed. Stop listening to the media, they’re lying to you. They’ve been doing it since you were born. Get educated, take the red pill. Be warned though, you’re here in Nairaland forever.
Have you read Mein Kampf?, it's a book detailing Hitler's biography and political views (weltanschauung), he wrote it himself while in exile. I recently read the book, if you read it, you'd comprehend the level of hatred and disgust he had for Jews, Africans, Slavs, Communists and physically challenged people.

It isn't about what the media said, it's about who Hitler truly was. A great but terrible man.

3 Likes

Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by Warship: 11:36pm On Dec 12, 2018
If Only Hitler Was Not A Racist.
Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 12, 2018
Columbian:

Better off than they are now, oppressed and starving. Separation is better for everyone, if all the races had their own states these things wouldn't be an issue. It's the Jews who say otherwise, and that we should lead each other by force in multicultural states
What you said above is your opinion and you are entitled to it but it doesn't counter my initial statement at all.

1 Like

Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by Columbian(m): 11:44pm On Dec 12, 2018
EVarn:
Have you read Mein Kampf?, it's a book detailing Hitler's biography and political views (weltanschauung), he wrote it himself while in exile. I recently read the book, if you read it, you'd comprehend the level of hatred and disgust he had for Jews, Africans, Slavs, Communists and physically challenged people.

It isn't about what the media said, it's about who Hitler truly was. A great but terrible man.

Hitler was imprisoned, not exiled. Africans are hardly mentioned in it, but time and again he makes clear that it's miscegenation he's opposed to, and rightully so. Who hates a race more, the man who wants to see them protected in their own regions, or the man who wants them mixed and their states destroyed?
Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by Columbian(m): 11:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
jln115:
What you said above is your opinion and you are entitled to it but it doesn't counter my initial statement at all.

Nor does South Africa have anything to do with blacks in Nazi Germany, but you brought it up. If you're asking whether I think states should live under apartheid, then my answer is no. The answer is separation, not segregation.
Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by EVarn(m): 11:56pm On Dec 12, 2018
Columbian:

Hitler was imprisoned, not exiled. Africans are hardly mentioned in it, but time and again he makes clear that it's miscegenation he's opposed to, and rightully so. Who hates a race more, the man who wants to see them protected in their own regions, or the man who wants them mixed and their states destroyed?
I call his brief hibernation in Landsberg an exile because he was a political prisoner.

As for the issue of racism, after reading Mein Kampf, I can verify that the man was racist; it was very clear from his disparaging remarks about Africans in the book and his plans to appropriate the entire African continent under the axis power of the German republic.

1 Like

Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by Fourteen88: 12:04am On Dec 13, 2018
jln115:

Hitler congratulated black athletes that earned medals during the Olympics, while Americans and Europeans disregarded them.

Tell me again how Hitler hate blacks.

2 Likes

Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by Columbian(m): 12:04am On Dec 13, 2018
EVarn:
I call his brief hibernation in Landsberg an exile because he was a political prisoner.

As for the issue of racism, after reading Mein Kampf, I can verify that the man was racist; it was very clear from his disparaging remarks about Africans in the book and his plans to appropriate the entire African continent under the axis power of the German republic.

That's mixing up the definition of exile, but how does this support your claim that Jewish media does not lie about Hitler? So he wanted a return of the German colonies which existed just a decade before, that makes him worse than the other European leaders even when he scraps this goal? And yes, he hated Jews. If you've read it then you'll know that he didn't hate them because of their race, but because of what they did. Have you honestly thought about why that was?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet The Man Who May Unseat Gov.wike / Man With The World's Longest Nose Is Yet To Have Record Broken! / Igbophobia Ongoing In Lagos And South West: What's Happening?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.