Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

2019: Prophet Joshua Iginla Declares Two Days Fasting Over Elections - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2019: Prophet Joshua Iginla Declares Two Days Fasting Over Elections (458 Views)

Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) / "Prophet Joshua Iginla Shared Nudes With Stella" - Wife, Yemisi Iginla (video) / Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019: Prophet Joshua Iginla Declares Two Days Fasting Over Elections by Oshoboy01: 9:36pm On Dec 12, 2018
One of the leading prophetic voices in Nigeria, Prophet Joshua Iginla has issued fresh warning concerning the 2019 presidential election and also raised a two day fast and prayers on thursday, December 13th and Friday, December 14th,2018 to avert the negative signs.

According to him, the will of the people should reflect in the election result and that we should pray against manipulation of results.

The clergy also said God showed him that the signs are not good and that if allowed to come to pass the church will suffer the effect more.

Furthermore , he enjoined Nigerians to pray against the rape of our democratic process.

Iginla in his prophetic warning spoke against military intervention. According to him, we should pray not to see military everywhere when we ought to see civillians.
Finally, he enjoined everybody to join him on Thursday and friday to pray for our democratic process and to avert the evil signs:

We have to pray and fast on Thursday and Friday for Nigeria over our 2019 election.

One of the things God is showing me is that the will of the people should reflect in the election result. We should pray against manipulation of 2019 elections. The result should not be delayed unnecessarily. The will of the people should be seen in the result."

I am not advising but telling you what God showed me. So that people should not be aggrieved and take laws into their own hands.
Secondly, we should pray against cancelling of votes in some areas.... the signs i see are not good and if they should come to pass the church will suffer.
You might call me names but if the signs come to pass the church will be worse hit. That's why we should pray.
Thirdly, we should pray that our democracy should not go under pressure. This beautiful democracy should not be raped. If the church refused to pray they will be under serious persecution. Else we would be forced to become prayer warriors over night.
We should pray not to have military everywhere when we should have civilians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=broMssGH2p8&feature=youtu.be

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Prophet Joshua Iginla Declares Two Days Fasting Over Elections by Abfinest007(m): 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2018
I thought they said this pastor diabolical so does juju priest do fasting too
Re: 2019: Prophet Joshua Iginla Declares Two Days Fasting Over Elections by Righteousness89(m): 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2018
Abfinest007:
I thought they say this pastor diabolical so does juju priest do fasting too
who said so

(1) (Reply)

Association Of Yahweh / Rastafarianism: A Religion Or A Misunderstood Way Of Life? / Abilities Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.