Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:54 AM

Nigerian Man Allegedly Destroys Friend’s TV For Switching Channel - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Allegedly Destroys Friend’s TV For Switching Channel (414 Views)

Man Arrested For ‘switching Lanes’ Details ‘organised Crime’ By Police, LASTMA A / Burial Poster Of Man Allegedly Killed By SARS Operatives In Ogun State / Drug Addict Destroys Car In Lagos, Causes Accident After Taking 'Black Mamba' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Allegedly Destroys Friend’s TV For Switching Channel by EzegeNG: 9:41pm On Dec 12, 2018
A Nigerian man out of anger, allegedly destroy his friend’s TV for switching channel during a UEFA Champions League game.

His friend took to Instagram to share the weird news of how his TV was destroyed by the angry young man. Sharing images of the TV, @lumyd___ wrote;

A friend destroy our property last night due to anger problem

He came to watch liverpool vs napoli.
He came down to watch champions league with some of his friends and they decided to watch liverpool game but i own the apartment and im a barcelona fan, but i agreed they should go ahead and watch the game of their desire

83min liverpool was winning and barcelona playing tie with totteham and i decided to change the channel all of a sudden the guy stood up and started ranting, gave me blow and hit my tv.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/man-allegedly-destroys-friends-tv-for-switching-channel-2/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Destroys Friend’s TV For Switching Channel by EzegeNG: 10:19pm On Dec 12, 2018
More
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Destroys Friend’s TV For Switching Channel by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 12, 2018
it is foot ball that is going to kill you people.
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Destroys Friend’s TV For Switching Channel by Auxtin85(m): 11:01pm On Dec 12, 2018
If he angrily destroyed the TV, he should angrily pay

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Destroys Friend’s TV For Switching Channel by GeneralOjukwu: 9:31am On Dec 13, 2018
The idiot wouldn't get 1 kobo from even the bench warmers of either team.

(1) (Reply)

Two Ghanaians Arrested For Allegedly Robbing A Truck Driver With Acid / Mysterious Stone Rain / Sad! White Man In Tears As He Begs A Yahoo Yahoo Boy Who Defrauded Him Of His Li

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.