Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

How To Identify A Fake Memory Card-chymmytech Pc - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Identify A Fake Memory Card-chymmytech Pc (387 Views)

Pls How Can I Identify A Fast Charger To Buy? / How To Identify A Really Great Charger. Power Specifications Explained.... / Two Ways To Know An Original SD Card / Memory Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Identify A Fake Memory Card-chymmytech Pc by samuelchimmy(m): 9:45pm On Dec 12, 2018
HOW TO IDENTIFY A FAKE MEMORY CARD

Rewind to early this year, I ordered for some stuffs including memory cards from an online store (name withheld for reasons best known to me, well the mcard turned out to be fake... It didn't pain me that much Sha, because it was awfully cheap. This was the same reason why I didn't buy from physical stores in my area.... This same reason... In fact you can hardly get a good mcard in Nigeria except its follow_come, these days phones hardly come with mcard sef (thanks to my igbo brothers)...

Well the result of this misfortune is that I got result from researching
memory cards � for 3months.

with this simple steps you can easily evade buying a fake SD card

1.BEFORE U
You BUY A MEMORYCARD ,MAKE SURE your PHONE CAN DETECT AND FUNCTION WITH SUCH HIGH CAPACITY MEMORY Card. Especially 32g mcards

2.WHENEVER YOU INSERT A MEMORY CARD INTO YOUR PHONE, AND YOUR PHONE REQUESTS THAT IT SHOULD BE FORMATED BEFORE USE... PROCEED... IF IT FORMATS SUCCESSFULLY, THEN YOU ARE ONE STEP TO BUYING AN ORIGINAL MEMORY CARD.. �

3. EVERY MEMORY CARD HAS A STANDARD CAPACITY, THEY ARE AS FOLLOW.. ANYTHING BELOW THIS IS FAKE
32G _ 29.48g actual capacity
16G_ 14.8G actual capacity
8G_7.42G actual Capacity
This is totally normal based on chip configurations and other memory card storage calculations you don't want me to bore you with..

4.ALWAYS ENDEAVOR TO LOAD THE MCARD WITH AT LEAST 2GIG OF DATA ( VIDEOS ESPECIALLY)..
Monitor the behavior of the data loaded..., if the videos skip, then that memory card is either faulty or outright fake..

If the memory card passes all this step, congratulations � my brother/sister you just bought an original memory card....

If you want a guaranteed original memory card � you can call or Whatsapp the number in my signature location is delta state but I shop nationwide
Available in bulk and retail
By CHYMMYTECH PC

Source:https://chimmysblog./2018/12/12/how-to-identify-a-fake-memory-card/

(1) (Reply)

Join Samsung Free Offer To Win Galaxy Note 9 / Iphone 6 64gb For Quick Sale. / Infinix Hot 7 Specs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.