Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Visiting London - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visiting London (990 Views)

A Nairalanders Horrible Experience First Time Visiting London! / 15 Things Foreigners Need To Know Before Visiting Nigeria / Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysia After His Friend Got Arrested For Visiting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visiting London by bameyi(m): 9:57pm On Dec 12, 2018
Hi Nairalander, am visiting London for Christmas vacation where will be the best place to go for site seeing. Tourist attraction venue all the good stuff. Thanks
Re: Visiting London by Lexusgs430: 3:21am On Dec 13, 2018
bameyi:
Hi Nairalander, am visiting London for Christmas vacation where will be the best place to go for site seeing. Tourist attraction venue all the good stuff. Thanks

London would obviously be very cold, so dress very warm....

Loads of places to visit, ensure you have deep pockets.....
Re: Visiting London by bameyi(m): 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
Lexusgs430:

London would obviously be very cold, so dress very warm....

Loads of places to visit, ensure you have deep pockets.....
Any lost of recommend place. I live in the states so I know it will be cold. Just places to visit
Re: Visiting London by Lexusgs430: 12:14pm On Dec 13, 2018
bameyi:

Any lost of recommend place. I live in the states so I know it will be cold. Just places to visit

This should guide you ......

https://www.planetware.com/tourist-attractions/england-eng.htm
Re: Visiting London by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2018
bameyi:
Welcome to London mate. I hope you'd be staying for over a week cos you surely can't get enough of London in a week.

Tourist attractions would depend on your taste and interest.
You could visit Westminster, Big Ben, London eye all in one stroke
You could also visit Trafalgar Square, National galley and British museum at a go.
There is the O2 arena where you could enjoy some of London's night life and enjoy some fab continental cuisines.
You could also visit The Globe if you love movies.
There is London Tower and London Tower Bridge and ofcus take a ride on the River Thames.
You could spare a Sunday to worship at the magnificent St Paul's cathedral or Westminster Abbey .
If you're coming with family, you can have some fun at Hyde park and Piccadilly circus, though not sure how fun it would be in this cold.
And yes, you can't leave without getting to Buckingham Palace and watching a premiership match.
Just hold plenty Kudi, some of us are happy to be broke because of tourism grin. I don't blame myself.

2 Likes

Re: Visiting London by davide470(m): 1:10am On Dec 15, 2018
You could also visit "Winter Wonderland" at Hyde Park and if you are a Christian, Hillsong Church has a Carol on Sunday (16th) at SSE Wembley Arena. Ticket is £5/£6 or so.
bameyi:

(1) (Reply)

South Africa Announces Free Visa For Ghanaians July 10, 2019 / Visiting Niger State For The First Time. / Starting Life In The UK After Getting Your Visa- Your Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.