Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,119 members, 7,953,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:29 PM

Klint Da Drunk And Wife End 10 Years Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Klint Da Drunk And Wife End 10 Years Wedding Anniversary (937 Views)

Klint Da Drunk Car Accident Photos / Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK / Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Klint Da Drunk And Wife End 10 Years Wedding Anniversary by Aduemeso(m): 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2018
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife End 10 Years Wedding Anniversary by dalaman: 2:46am On Dec 13, 2018
I know his wife oo. . .

1 Like

Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife End 10 Years Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 5:50am On Dec 13, 2018
dalaman:
I know his wife oo. . .

Really?
Heard she was also cheating on him with an MC!!!
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife End 10 Years Wedding Anniversary by dalaman: 7:14am On Dec 13, 2018
sexybaby22:

Really?
Heard she was also cheating on him with an MC!!!

I know her well. They've been having infidelity issues since 2016. But it was him she was blaming at that time.
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife End 10 Years Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 13, 2018
dalaman:

I know her well. They've been having infidelity issues since 2016. But it was him she was blaming at that time.

He has a child from an extramarital affair but I thought they had gotten over that issue. They might be having money related issue now cuz I don't think he gets shows like before. When a man adds cheating to being broke, the wife will definitely get tired nau?

1 Like

Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife End 10 Years Wedding Anniversary by dalaman: 7:00pm On Dec 13, 2018
sexybaby22:

He has a child from an extramarital affair but I thought they had gotten over that issue. They might be having money related issue now cuz I don't think he gets shows like before. When a man adds cheating to being broke, the wife will definitely get tired nau?

I know about his money issues but he has some investments that give him something. He isn't broke yet, he is just an unfaithful husband that rubs it on his wife's face. He goes about his infidelity business openly.

(1) (Reply)

"You Can’t Date Him And Still Raise Him" - Juliet Ibrahim / #10yearschallenge:ceo Naijaloaded Azeez Makinde Shares Throwback Photos / See How P**sy Rapper Princess Vitarah Stepped Out For An Appointment (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.