Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

“I Told You Not To Let These Girls Sleepover” – Davido Reacts To Video Of Peruzz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Told You Not To Let These Girls Sleepover” – Davido Reacts To Video Of Peruzz (413 Views)

Davido Reacts To Cubana Chief Priest's Arraignment & Bail / Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) / Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Told You Not To Let These Girls Sleepover” – Davido Reacts To Video Of Peruzz by InforOrbit: 10:30pm On Dec 12, 2018
Davido has reacted to DMW singer, Peruzzi whose video went viral online early this morning.
In the video, the rising singer is seen in bed lying down with a lady in what seems to be an ‘after $ex’ video.

Davido who fell victim to a similar incident back in February 2012 shared a video this afternoon saying he warned Peruzzi never to allow girls to sleep over.
In his words, ‘welcome to the club bro. I told you, never let these girls sleepover’.
See both videos in the link below;
https://www.informationorbit.com/i-told-you-not-to-let-these-girls-sleepover-davido-reacts-to-video-of-peruzzi-in-bed-with-a-lady/

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reply Akpororo After Attacking Him During His Performance At The Ex / Nigerians Vow To Boycott Olamide’s OLIC Concert For Featuring In Logo Benz / [photo] Do You Know This Celebrity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.