Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,559 members, 7,955,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:13 PM

Money Witchraft - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Money Witchraft (224 Views)

Can Urges Christians To Pray Against Witchraft Confernce In Unn / Pray Against Witchraft Conference To Be Held In UNN / UNN Students, Destroy Every Witchraft Conference In UNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Money Witchraft by YAHREIGNS: 2:07am On Dec 13, 2018
Do you have friends and relatives who seem to know when you get your salary, and demand .... yes, they feel entitled to get a share every other month.

Some are even working. And they have the nerve to get angry when you don't oblige? grin

Witchcraft is present in many forms. This is one. By giving them a portion of your salary every month, some use it as a sacrificial spiritual gift. They receive it and bind it with curses against your life progress. I've got one that was so brazen. I ignored one of those demands. Would you believe it, next time I met her demands was in an intense, fearful dream in which she DEMANDED for money!!! The LORD rebuke you devil. I refused to bow to demonic manipulation.

And the taking will not be direct. It will be a cry for help ...

# Please help ... am stuck in the city with no bus fare. Please send 200/=
# please help, my daughter is in hospital ... I need 1500 to clear the bill ...
# .... I have nothing .... etc

Of course you'll have one or two genuine ones. The rest are devil's from the pit of hell seeking to spiritually entrap you.

You shall know them by their fruits ... beware of people who shamelessly beg like robots! Some are your "friends", some are your relatives.

The problem with Africans is that our polygamous backgrounds made witchcraft part of our competition when capitalism introduced its measures of success. Individualism has its advantages. People once mothers and brothers are now foes.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SCOAN Building Collapse: Why Lagos Govt Must Emulate Akwa Ibom / Does God Really Give Riches? And Who Are The People He Gives? / Corruption Scandal: Refund Buhari’s N25 Million- Can’s Vice President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.