Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,030 members, 7,838,581 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

"Mr President 2023" Ushebebe Spotted With President Buhari, Fans Blast Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Mr President 2023" Ushebebe Spotted With President Buhari, Fans Blast Him (1478 Views)

Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him / Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him / Daddy Showkey Shares Video Of Curvy Lady Twerking In Army Uniform. Fan Blast Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Mr President 2023" Ushebebe Spotted With President Buhari, Fans Blast Him by praizblog: 5:32am On Dec 13, 2018
Popular comedian Ushbebe was spotted at an event with the President Buhari.

He shares photos and wrote mr president 2023, hoewever his fans has being dropping some hilarious comments blasting him over the caption.

See mode photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/mr-president-2023-ushebebe-spotted-with-president-buhari-fans-blast-him/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: "Mr President 2023" Ushebebe Spotted With President Buhari, Fans Blast Him by praizblog: 5:32am On Dec 13, 2018
Watch the Video of ushe bebe with the president and other celebrities >>HERE >>>.http://www.praizenews.com/mr-president-2023-ushebebe-spotted-with-president-buhari-fans-blast-him/

Re: "Mr President 2023" Ushebebe Spotted With President Buhari, Fans Blast Him by JasonScoolari: 5:35am On Dec 13, 2018
Nobody should condemn Ushbebe, the nigga is broke that's why his jokes are usually dry. You don't expect a hungry dude to crack your ribs with some funny jokes, do you?

The main reason he's there is to show his support to the lifeless one and collect his share of the N10k Tradersmoni.

Even for hell fire sef, e nor easy.

1 Like

Re: "Mr President 2023" Ushebebe Spotted With President Buhari, Fans Blast Him by nzeobi(m): 5:40am On Dec 13, 2018
it's live and let's live ,people should always learn to accept other people's choice.
Re: "Mr President 2023" Ushebebe Spotted With President Buhari, Fans Blast Him by bankyblue(m): 5:50am On Dec 13, 2018
See as PMB they use one eyes look ham,

I they try imaging what is going on in his mind
Re: "Mr President 2023" Ushebebe Spotted With President Buhari, Fans Blast Him by JasonScoolari: 5:55am On Dec 13, 2018
bankyblue:
See as PMB they use one eyes look ham,

I they try imaging what is going on in his mind
Don't mess up your sharp brain with what a lifeless walking stick is thinking.

Think positive, Think Atiku/Obi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mr President 2023" Ushebebe Spotted With President Buhari, Fans Blast Him by chriskosherbal(m): 5:56am On Dec 13, 2018
Okay I see
Re: "Mr President 2023" Ushebebe Spotted With President Buhari, Fans Blast Him by bankyblue(m): 5:59am On Dec 13, 2018
JasonScoolari:

Lolz cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Thank you my brother

2 Likes

Re: "Mr President 2023" Ushebebe Spotted With President Buhari, Fans Blast Him by JasonScoolari: 6:01am On Dec 13, 2018
bankyblue:

Lolz cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Thank you my brother
You welcome Bro.
Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: "Mr President 2023" Ushebebe Spotted With President Buhari, Fans Blast Him by CarGuidNG: 6:28am On Dec 13, 2018
smiley
Re: "Mr President 2023" Ushebebe Spotted With President Buhari, Fans Blast Him by Rextizzle(m): 7:53am On Dec 13, 2018
JasonScoolari:

Those thieves you mentioned ain't different, youths of this country are cursed I swear.
Re: "Mr President 2023" Ushebebe Spotted With President Buhari, Fans Blast Him by JasonScoolari: 8:06am On Dec 13, 2018
Rextizzle:
Those thieves you mentioned ain't different, youths of this country are cursed I swear.
To even think someone like you who's morally bankrupt can call Atiku/Obi thieves is so funny. Reasons for you creating a dumb thread discrediting Nigeria girls is because of the constant rejections you get from them on a daily basis. You lack composure my friend, and if you don't know, you're one of the main reason Nairaland ladies sees your type as a complete failure. You go about publicly disgracing yourself by quoting Colourish, Virgoquin, Divay22 and UyaiIncomparabl just to get attention from them.

Kindly sit your ass down and have a rethink before you start calling people who are far better than you thieves.

No hard feelings bro.

1 Like

Re: "Mr President 2023" Ushebebe Spotted With President Buhari, Fans Blast Him by Tamarapetty(f): 8:17am On Dec 13, 2018
The comment above affected my chest, arrrrgh
Re: "Mr President 2023" Ushebebe Spotted With President Buhari, Fans Blast Him by Karaske: 8:21am On Dec 13, 2018
JasonScoolari:

Wooooo!! Jealousy Pmb Ahead Ahead O
Re: "Mr President 2023" Ushebebe Spotted With President Buhari, Fans Blast Him by nairaman66(m): 8:33am On Dec 13, 2018
Everybody is fighting for his pocket! Hushbabe has join the bandwagon..
Re: "Mr President 2023" Ushebebe Spotted With President Buhari, Fans Blast Him by kmaster007: 9:00am On Dec 13, 2018
people are just funny! wen Mr IBU snap with atikulated and saraki no beefing... this is Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

See What A Customer Get From A Nigerian Taylor After Given Sample. Photos / Nigerian Model With Tribal Marks, Adetutu Shows Off Her Pubic Hair. PHOTOS / New Moms, Maria Okan And Lola OJ Enjoy 'babies Day Out' With Their Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.