Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

I Will Succeed Obaseki In 2020 Nddc Commisioner Saturday Uwuilekhue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Succeed Obaseki In 2020 Nddc Commisioner Saturday Uwuilekhue (498 Views)

Lagos Commisioner Of Police Meets Falz, Macaroni And Others / Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others / Pastor Tunde Bakare: "I Will Succeed Buhari As President Of Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Succeed Obaseki In 2020 Nddc Commisioner Saturday Uwuilekhue by Deltastatepolit: 5:56am On Dec 13, 2018
I WILL SUCCEED OBASEKI IN 2020
-Uwuilekhue

The Commissioner representing Edo State on the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC ), Mr Saturday Uwuilekhue has revealed that he has been annoited to succeed Mr Godwin Obaseki as Governor of Edo State in 2020.
Addressing his close loyalists in his Benin City residence at the weekend, the Commissioner said the National Chairman of APC, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole has assured him of the party's governorship ticket in 2020.

He therefore appealed to his supporters not to allow Governor Obaseki to succeed in his attempt to rubbish Comrade Oshiomhole whose godfatherism brought both of them to their present exalted positions.

He said Governor Obaseki was too much in a hurry to overcome Comrade Oshiomhole whom he described as invincible and indomitable.

He said wise as Governor Obaseki seems in administration, he remains most politically foolish as he has yielded to all ill-advice to exclude and alienate from his government and party leadership, key leaders of the party without whom electoral victory will be impossible in the state .
"How could a wise governor continue to hate and hunt those who opposed him during the primary , even two years into his administration?
"All you need to instigate him against anybody is simply to inform him that the person didn't support him during the primary," the NDDC Commissioner revealed.

He said Comrade Oshiomhole's inner caucus had continued to encourage the Governor in his hostility as a plot to help him render himself unacceptable to the party delegates for a second term.

"But even that is about to backfire on us as we are now afraid whether we can perform even half as much as we did in 2015 Presidential election here in Edo State in 2019.
"Mark it, APC cannot win up to 35% votes in Edo State in the next presidential election. We are not sure of winning any federal seat in Edo South and Central Senatorial Districts . "Only miracle will help us to win up to twelve seats in the state house of assembly.
"The two seats in Orhionmwon and the federal constituency are lost.
"Let's not deceive ourselves.
"Is it the grassroots party leaders who didn't know how the candidates emerged that will secure the votes for incumbents who have been busy fighting their leaders?
"Roland Asoro is the
biggest fool of all.

"How would he allow Orhionmwon South to be robbed of all its entitlements including the modular refinery, EDSOPADEC Commissioner, State Publicity Secretary? "Every damn thing!
''Unfortunately, Oshiomhole who is the national chairman is the first leader who will be embarrassed in the end . That's now our concern ", Mr Uwuilekhue lamented. "I just pray that President Buhari doesn't descend on him after the election? Mmmmh! "That man ? Fear him o!
"So I need your physical and spiritual support to realize this governorship aspirations.
"So don't be offended that i am not spending much on this election. This one is lost here.

"But Buhari will win.
"I have to save for my own election.
"Or you people don't want your own Satie as Governor? " he asked humorously.

COURTESY
ANYBODY,BUT GODWIN OBASEKI 2020 MOVEMENT
Re: I Will Succeed Obaseki In 2020 Nddc Commisioner Saturday Uwuilekhue by JasonScoolari: 6:09am On Dec 13, 2018
I just pray this one is slightly handsome.
I wish Edo state well.
Re: I Will Succeed Obaseki In 2020 Nddc Commisioner Saturday Uwuilekhue by Nobody: 6:12am On Dec 13, 2018
Rubbish. Incoherent rambling.
Re: I Will Succeed Obaseki In 2020 Nddc Commisioner Saturday Uwuilekhue by Mcreloaded(m): 6:16am On Dec 13, 2018
A good governor in a wrong party. Obaseki is not a politician and that's his biggest problem but yet we all know he means well for Edo State. Inspite of the huge dept Obaseki inherited he still finds ways to make a head way in terms of development.
He should just open the doors of Oshiomhole central Hospital after all the president has commissioned the hospital and let agbero reign like during Oshiomhole tenure. That's what APC wants and not what Obaseki wants for Edo people

(1) (Reply)

Adverse Effect Of Losing President Buhari In 2019 Election / Merry Christmas And A Bright New Year Fam! / APC, Saraki’s Supporters Clash At Ilorin Emirate Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.