Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

...im..p..o..r..t... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ...im..p..o..r..t... (240 Views)

P.O.S Sales Agent / Plaster Of Paris (P.O.P) / Pls Wat Do I Do! I Was Debited Twice For D Same Transaction On P.o.s Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

...im..p..o..r..t... by Lordknows15(f): 7:27am On Dec 13, 2018
Note: it is not free but affordable. Just 5k + Free mentorship..(videos & pdfs)I'm only helping few...

(You only pay 5k after getting your E-book so that you won't start thinking you were scammed) .

Just a limited offer and the first set of people would also get a free Online survey course from me....

Wwhhaatttsssaaappp 0_9_033_60_19__7___9_ for more enquiry.

Its december, you can still earn ..

Nice things you would Learn massively ..;

[+] Introduction To Importation Business
[+] The Basic Essentials
[+] How To Start Mini Importation In Less Than 24Hours With Just N10,500
[+] Import Portals To Source For Products At Cheap Prices
[+] How To Setup Your Account On The Portal
[+] How To Place Order And Get It Deliver To Your Doorstep Within 48hours
[+] How To Track Your Goods
[+] How To Break High Dollar Exchange Rate
[+] How To Discover Cheap Product And Identify Credible Seller
[+] How To Avoid Importing The Wrong Product
[+] Criterion To Discover Hot Product That Sells Fast
[+] List Of Hot Product You Can Get For $1 - $5 And Resell For N7000 -N9,000 Here In Nigeria
[+] Cheap Ways To Pay For Shipping With Your Bank Atm Card And Ship To Nigeria Within 24-48hours.
[+] How To Partner With Jumia, Konga, Kaymu And Dealdey.Com For Free And Help You Sell Your Goods To Over 50 Million Nigerians On Their Platform.
[+] General Note On How To Be A Successful Importer
[+] And Lots More...

(1) (Reply)

For Over 10,000 Project Topics And Materials, Visit Www.researchclue.com / Huawei Latest Sim Desktop Phone With Fm Radio&support All Gsm Network Sim Card. / We Design Web & Desktop Application, Mobile Application, Software, Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.