Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Don’t Create Tension Between Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Agbaje - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Create Tension Between Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Agbaje (18147 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Warns Traders On The Red Line Corridor / Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) / FG Begins N20,000 Cash Transfer In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Create Tension Between Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Agbaje by Anambralstson: 11:19am On Dec 13, 2018
ChiefOloye:

Ode! keep overrating your delusional strength, so it was only Igbo that voted Agbaje in 2015?
Anu! so only Yorubas voted for Ambode

1 Like

Re: Don’t Create Tension Between Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Agbaje by Anambralstson: 11:30am On Dec 13, 2018
Lagos ACN wants to let Nigerians know that Igbos constitute over 45 per cent of the population of Lagos and they dominate key sectors of the Lagos economy.

These are well informed people, that control the state with useful informations at their disposal, not those sitting in Ogbomoso, Okitipupa and other remote villages hitting their heads over Igbo matter, pouring their frustration online cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Create Tension Between Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Agbaje by FBIL: 11:41am On Dec 13, 2018
globalresource:
No sentiment. Still watching the two of them. But I Dont think what Jim Agbaje said is good for our Nation. It is a divisible statement. Politicians should not add more salts to our national wounds

Dont use ethnicity and religion to campaign. Tell the people what you will do for them. Politicians using that causes more division among us whereas when they get to the position they will eat, dine and share money together but the evil they created in the heart of the masses lingers on
You write and speak terrible English!
Look: ''.....a divisible statement''. Should be ''divisive statement''. Divisible is a word in mathematics showing it could be shared amongst a number.
''...adding salt to injury''. Nobody adds ''salt'' but ''insult''. Thus, adding insult idiomatically means to agravate or worsen. Ighotago?

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Create Tension Between Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Agbaje by SirBunky85(m): 12:05pm On Dec 13, 2018
ChiefOloye:
Tension bawo? Is like Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu don dey join some people to dignify nonsense, who be Ibo people for Lagos to do any how when them never wan perish for Lagoon, awon 5% people. grin grin grin grin
pls jide isn't yet a governor

1 Like

Re: Don’t Create Tension Between Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Agbaje by Epifanio(m): 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
baysol:

I think its high time Yorubas begins to strategise how Lagos will be the bedrock of all Yoruba development and growth worldwide a bastion for unflinching unification of all yorubas and their culture. These wannabes from the yeast must be systematically shown the door including the hausa retrogressive stunters of Nigeria and our common wealth.

FINALLY, I LOVE THIS.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Create Tension Between Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Agbaje by goaldynboy: 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2018
Why are two Afonjahs fighting themselves calling out Igbos who are minding their businesses?!! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Create Tension Between Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Agbaje by Omeokachie: 12:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
Tell your ex- policeman oba that plays politics like a motor park tout.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Create Tension Between Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Agbaje by PapaAdanna: 12:32pm On Dec 13, 2018
There is no tension anywhere, JIMI AGBAJE must stop that ugly mofos evil dynasty in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Create Tension Between Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Agbaje by wman(m): 12:32pm On Dec 13, 2018
Just look at the comments on this thread. See what Jimi Agbaje has caused. Nothing tribalistic about the Lagos governorship elections until he started this poo.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Create Tension Between Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Agbaje by DabuIIIT: 12:34pm On Dec 13, 2018
Stupid thug of a gov candidate,he is only speaking what he got in his dirty mind....he is speaking the minds of his fellow Coneheads losers.
Tout. Agbero

1 Like

Re: Don’t Create Tension Between Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Agbaje by Melian(f): 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2018
ChiefOloye:
Tension bawo? Is like Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu don dey join some people to dignify nonsense, who be Ibo people for Lagos to do any how when them never wan perish for Lagoon, awon 5% people. grin grin grin grin

I wonder o. Exactly what came to my mind when I saw the misyarn by sanwoolu

1 Like

Re: Don’t Create Tension Between Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Agbaje by Melian(f): 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
baysol:

Gbam, like a stubborn fly that they are they will follow the deadbody to the grave. Let them continue they will not say they were not warned. They will soon pay for all the yamayama poo they have been depositing every where they go with drug trafficking, Nnamdi Kanu's hate speeches, crimes including kidnapping and ritual killings, lies from hell against every body including buhari /al sudan, political interence..... the list is endless. These people are are pain in our midst obviously we don't need them they need us.

Brilliantly written.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Create Tension Between Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Agbaje by Eponyeeboz: 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2018
I don't feel like eating pork at the moment, so I'll let my flatheaded pigs roam free on this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Create Tension Between Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Agbaje by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Igbo man claiming to be yoruba

Curse is on ur none tribal marks.
y repeating my words eh, dnt u av shame at all?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Create Tension Between Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Agbaje by TAO11(f): 2:58pm On Dec 13, 2018
technicallyrich:
The weak oyorobas mudslims should know that lagos is a no mans land but originally belongs to the ijaws and benin people.finally i hate slaves.and slave trade has been abolished.

If this your stupidity is true, it then goes to prove that the Yorubas are braver, stronger, and mightier than your Ijaw and Benin ancestors combined to have sent them packing and occupied their supposed ancestral land up till today to the extent that there is no trace of your ancestors' languages as indigenous spoken languages in this their supposed ancestral land.

Nonsense ... they will leave their own to rot in despair and then proceed to claiming another man's.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Create Tension Between Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Agbaje by TAO11(f): 3:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
Anambralstson:
Lagos ACN wants to let Nigerians know that Igbos constitute over 45 per cent of the population of Lagos and they dominate key sectors of the Lagos economy.

These are well informed people, that control the state with useful informations at their disposal, not those sitting in Ogbomoso, Okitipupa and other remote villages hitting their heads over Igbo matter, pouring their frustration online cheesy grin

Taking advantage of the typical Igbo person by massaging their ego is a tested and proven strategy which is very well known to be effective in the history of Nigerian political discourse.

You proved the point again.

And your people are proving it again come 2019.

That Buhari apparently doesn't care about exploiting this gullibility and weakness of the Igbo nation to his own advantage perhaps explain why you all are generally disgruntled and unhappy with him.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Create Tension Between Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Agbaje by livinbygrace: 3:25pm On Dec 13, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

And a fool like you does not know that if Igbos in Lagos vote for PDP, they might win? Kid, go and read your books.

Stop dreaming.If all igbos in Lagos for PDP ,they cant win.Thats just the truth..

1 Like

Re: Don’t Create Tension Between Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Agbaje by Ayobami7(m): 4:35pm On Dec 13, 2018
ok
Re: Don’t Create Tension Between Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Agbaje by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 13, 2018
Our egbon is very useless
Re: Don’t Create Tension Between Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Agbaje by Cammo: 5:39pm On Dec 13, 2018
dunkem21:

I don laff tire .. You have changed that mods name like 7 times and still haven't got it right.. From Lalasiticala to lalasticalala to lalacsticlala to lalatisticlala and now lalatiscala cheesy

But his name is Lalasticlala.. Type it on Google and what you'll see will amaze you cheesy
Google said it's a Nairaland robot cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Create Tension Between Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Agbaje by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:40pm On Dec 13, 2018
dunkem21:

I don laff tire .. You have changed that mods name like 7 times and still haven't got it right.. From Lalasiticala to lalasticalala to lalacsticlala to lalatisticlala and now lalatiscala cheesy

But his name is Lalasticlala.. Type it on Google and what you'll see will amaze you cheesy
dnt u knw juliusmalema a moslem frm oyo ,he changed my name lyk husbadsnaocha ..husbanfsnatch husbandsbatcha he didnt got it ryt

Dull him
Re: Don’t Create Tension Between Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Agbaje by dunkem21(m): 5:49pm On Dec 13, 2018
Re: Don’t Create Tension Between Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Agbaje by dunkem21(m): 5:51pm On Dec 13, 2018
Cammo:
Google said it's a Nairaland robot cheesy grin

They even called him a SNAKE grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Create Tension Between Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Agbaje by Firgemachar: 8:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

And a fool like you does not know that if Igbos in Lagos vote for PDP, they might win? Kid, go and read your books.

Are you a dulllardd Who did they vote massively for 2015 Didn't the party and candidate still lose

Empty chest beating chimps everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Create Tension Between Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Agbaje by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
dunkem21:

I have had cause to visit your profile severally because of your weird wild posts..

Please can you just snatch me
jeez ! Chai

U called my post weird n wild eh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Create Tension Between Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Agbaje by dunkem21(m): 12:14am On Dec 14, 2018
Re: Don’t Create Tension Between Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Agbaje by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:38am On Dec 14, 2018
dunkem21:

Yeah!.. I want to tame you.

You need to be touched not tortured..

Complimented not tormented..

Sucked not Stabbed ..

interesting ...show me ur roadmap hw u gonna do it ,
Cos am already a tigress

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Create Tension Between Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Agbaje by Westaslave2(f): 8:14am On Dec 14, 2018
dunkem21:

Yeah!.. I want to tame you.

You need to be touched not tortured..

Complimented not tormented..

Sucked not Stabbed ..

WAT!!! She wl overlaff u wie she is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Create Tension Between Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Agbaje by dunkem21(m): 8:29am On Dec 14, 2018
Re: Don’t Create Tension Between Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Agbaje by dunkem21(m): 8:34am On Dec 14, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju: Kwankwaso Should Collapse Structure, Work With Peter Obi / Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Tinubu After APP Withdraws / Tribunal In Ogun Nullifies Segun Adekoya, PDP Reps Member’s Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.