Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Reasons Why People Smoke Marijuana(weed). - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Reasons Why People Smoke Marijuana(weed). (406 Views)

Why Do People Smoke Marijuana? / Is Marijuana Harmful? Positive And Negative Effects Of Marijuana, Weed / Different Types Of Marijuana (weed) And Effects On Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why People Smoke Marijuana(weed). by Sheriffusoro(m): 8:21am On Dec 13, 2018
First of,this is my own opinion after carrying out series of researches and it my vary from one person to the other,but it covers every reason why an individual(young,old,married,divorced) would indulge in smoking marijuana.

What is marijuana?
Highness,joy.That’s the basic definition of marijuana in my opinion.Don’t worry,read down you’ll get to understand better.

Reasons why people smoke marijuana

Highness
Joy
Imagination
For appetite
Pain relieve
Inspiration
Sexual stamina
Peer influence
Show off
To remember
To ease stress
To sleep
Fun

Some of the reasons and self explanatory so am going to focus on just few of them.
Highness:
Highness? that’s right,nothing beats that cloud 9 feeling you get when you drag and puff some smoke,that feeling of walking on water,that feeling of being invinsible,being super strong.That super feeling some get that period is reason some category of people smoke marijuana.

Joy:
Nothing pulls you out of a bad mood or heighten your already good mood as marijuana,the self administered joy giver(weed) is the reason some stick to smoking it.

Inspiration:
Ever heard of singers that smoke to get inspiration to sing? Ever heard of labourers that smoke to get inspiration to complete a job? That’s it,marijuana gives its consumers a certain feeling to complete a task they set their mind upon.

Appetite:
Marijuana is an instant hunger activator,you can ask those that smoke,they’ll know better.
Re: Reasons Why People Smoke Marijuana(weed). by pastie(m): 8:52am On Dec 13, 2018
God blessed plant
Re: Reasons Why People Smoke Marijuana(weed). by iLegendd(m): 12:18am On Dec 03, 2021

Re: Reasons Why People Smoke Marijuana(weed). by iLegendd(m): 12:19am On Dec 03, 2021

(1) (Reply)

CATAPLEXY- Inability To Move Body Parts Even Though I'm Fully Conscious. / All You Need To Know About Snake Diet / Nine Natural Ways To Fall Asleep Without Sleeping Pills.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.