Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

There Is Power In Numbers. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / There Is Power In Numbers. (438 Views)

NIN [national Identification Numbers] Solution Hub / Bulk Nigerian Phone Numbers For Sale & Bulk SMS Blast Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Is Power In Numbers. by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 13, 2018
I am a graduate of FUTO and I studied Environmental Technology while in school. Meanwhile, in school I was passing through some challenges but one thing sustained me until I finally graduated.

I started learning Dog Training since 2010 and in 2016 it soon became something I used to further my Education. Now am a graduate. I already said "No" to job seeking, I want to chase my dreams of becoming a Professional Dog Trainer.

My picture is currently posted on Police K-9 Magazine page for a Free Ticket giveaway to Las Vegas, USA to learn more about Dog Training and become a Certified Professional in the field. We were 12 contestants nominated for the giveaway, out of the 12, I am the only African.

All I need to win the contest is to get 2000 likes on my picture before tomorrow Midnight. A white guy is currently leading by 80 likes and he is seriously pushing. I need your support.
Just click the link below and link the picture you see afterwards.
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2353280418079076&id=622403357833466&set=ms.c.eJw9j9kNRDEIAztacRlM~%3B42tQh75HdmDMYdbkRoVaPGfDegCpVrDLqAgNNS86wOqfhIiscD6OBJYR~%3BZ1cIHYcSB6pYlTKV2gFEqx~%3BV3JGgBZR48j8CqOSfAtDZ1hlV~_Fxftc~%3BgFa1jAq.bps.a.2353278144745970&source=48

Or

• Go to Facebook and search "#k9mercy"
• A portrait picture of me and the Dog will appear. Posted by "Police K-9 Magazine"
• Tap the picture and Like ��

Help a brother. Thank You For Your Support. ��
#Ameshi Nicholas Possible

(If you know a better way to help me win please do share) Thank You.

(1) (Reply)

Medical Certificate Of Fitness / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! Vacancy!!!! Vacancy!!!!! / Fanisau Camp: Army Vs NYSC Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.