Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,328 members, 7,822,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

What Is The Right Online Business If U Are A Newbie?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Right Online Business If U Are A Newbie?? (362 Views)

Maximizing Your Online Presence - Choosing The Right Online Marketing Company / Do Not Start Amazon Kdp Business If You Don’t Know These 15 Facts About It. / How Do You Brand Your Business Online? Using The Right Online Tools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Right Online Business If U Are A Newbie?? by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 13, 2018
Some wanna ask which online business is the best to start as a newbie??

I gat u.

Starting a business on the internet is one of the best decision one will ever take but the truth is we always thought that online business is like obasanjo and atiku's regime not realising its Buhari's regime where the wise survive.

my analysis is to make money online u just have to work hard the way we do in our daily offline business but difference is.

1. You schedule ur work time
2. You are the boss
3. Work for few hours and cash $$$
4. You still make money while u sleep.
5. You can travel while u take ur business along which is ur laptop.
6. You become famious within few months.

Oh yes that is what every normal human being will ever aspired for.

Now you know the difference btw offline biz and online biz. so u need to ask yourself what business can I start online as a newbie.??

google is ur directory do ur research and ask those that are into the biz... remember fraudsters.

From now I will be giving out free guides on biz u can start online as newbie and with zero capital.

Its all here no whatsapp now email and no ebooks.

I am here to share with u my side hustle and how to start too.

feel free to ask.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Right Online Business If U Are A Newbie?? by emzry1: 9:11am On Dec 13, 2018
eddykey:
Some wanna ask which online business is the best to start as a newbie??

I gat u.

Starting a business on the internet is one of the best decision one will ever take but the truth is we always thought that online business is like obasanjo and atiku's regime not realising its Buhari's regime where the wise survive.

my analysis is to make money online u just have to work hard the way we do in our daily offline business but difference is.

1. You schedule ur work time
2. You are the boss
3. Work for few hours and cash $$$
4. You still make money while u sleep.
5. You can travel while u take ur business along which is ur laptop.
6. You become famious within few months.

Oh yes that is what every normal human being will ever aspired for.

Now you know the difference btw offline biz and online biz. so u need to ask yourself what business can I start online as a newbie.??

google is ur directory do ur research and ask those that are into the biz... remember fraudsters.

From now I will be giving out free guides on biz u can start online as newbie and with zero capital.

Its all here no whatsapp now email and no ebooks.

I am here to share with u my side hustle and how to start too.

feel free to ask.

patiently waiting

(1) (Reply)

See How To Start Your Own Telecom Company Like Mtn In Nigeria / Crypto, BTC | Logistics & Waybill | 2018 In Retrospect / High Speed P.E.T Blow Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.