Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,400 members, 7,954,579 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:31 PM

What A Banker Saved Through Piggy Bank - PHOTOS - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What A Banker Saved Through Piggy Bank - PHOTOS (36673 Views)

Guess The Bank (photos) / Man Rocks Long Skirt And Handbag To Bank (PHOTOS) / Annoying Things That Happen Every Time You Have To Enter A Bank(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Banker Saved Through Piggy Bank - PHOTOS by darlenese(f): 11:21am On Dec 13, 2018
before this present administration that money could have gotten u a Full bag of rice , a keg of Groundnut oil and 2 big life chicken but right now , u can only get half bag of rice , one bottle of groundnut oil , 2 Chicken wings .

merry Christmas!!!

vote wisely . you know where the problem is coming from .

2 Likes

Re: What A Banker Saved Through Piggy Bank - PHOTOS by Uduakuduakobong(m): 11:22am On Dec 13, 2018
When u b no dey feed d piggy well, u dey expect say d box go do abracadabra? Na APC regime we dey ooo!
Re: What A Banker Saved Through Piggy Bank - PHOTOS by Mac2016(m): 11:23am On Dec 13, 2018
Piggy bank savings look so dumb. Why not discipline yourself and do Ajor for a whole year or you transfer to the bank as savings.

Can your piggy bank accommodate 10 million Naira in a year?

You also risk losing the whole money in event of burglary

2 Likes

Re: What A Banker Saved Through Piggy Bank - PHOTOS by demoBaba: 11:23am On Dec 13, 2018
MillionCash:
Play bet you no go gree

Join my signature & buy Benz this Xmas with my games

I gave out my old Lexus to a charity organization last week

cool

Lobatan.
Re: What A Banker Saved Through Piggy Bank - PHOTOS by Divay22(f): 11:23am On Dec 13, 2018
GRAMMARJAMES:

is it not when i see "Thank You" money i'll put it in it?? abi you want make i thief money from Vault ?
Lol
Abeg borrow me that your piggy grin grin
Re: What A Banker Saved Through Piggy Bank - PHOTOS by honestivo(m): 11:23am On Dec 13, 2018
So bankers also have alternative means of saving
Re: What A Banker Saved Through Piggy Bank - PHOTOS by naijaboiy: 11:24am On Dec 13, 2018
I don't understand OP were you expecting the money to multiply magically? grin It's what you fed to the pig that it vomited na, next time feed it well with enough protein. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What A Banker Saved Through Piggy Bank - PHOTOS by mikejj(m): 11:24am On Dec 13, 2018
cheesy grin just use the money transport go back village...
Re: What A Banker Saved Through Piggy Bank - PHOTOS by bettercreature(m): 11:25am On Dec 13, 2018
GRAMMARJAMES:

is it not when i see "Thank You" money i'll put it in it?? abi you want make i thief money from Vault ?
The fact that the money is only 500 and 1000 denominations shows that you are just a glutton and you only put in money once or twice in a month
You have not been saving anything,you saved only your disposable funds
Re: What A Banker Saved Through Piggy Bank - PHOTOS by Tinalex(f): 11:26am On Dec 13, 2018
But you tried now...keep it up once you turn it into an habit...you will laugh last last

2 Likes

Re: What A Banker Saved Through Piggy Bank - PHOTOS by obojememe: 11:26am On Dec 13, 2018
ifyalways:
When you a not a slay queen, what where u expecting?

The kolo sef too small. You limited your god of miracles by using a small kolo. Next time use a 100 liters bucket. cheesy
lol...this is extremely hilarious
Re: What A Banker Saved Through Piggy Bank - PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 13, 2018
Isn't there an electronic piggy bank where you can setup automatic transfers to? Like if you receive 250k every month, you can setup automatic transfer of like 10k every month to that account. That would leave you about 120k at the end of the year plus any interest that money will have accrued.

1 Like

Re: What A Banker Saved Through Piggy Bank - PHOTOS by phase1: 11:40am On Dec 13, 2018
You won't have to dip your hand into your salary to buy chicken and a crate of minerals for christmas. Seriously, you did well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Banker Saved Through Piggy Bank - PHOTOS by kanubiafra: 11:40am On Dec 13, 2018
GRAMMARJAMES:
Good Morning Nairalanders,.

I Started saving in my Piggy Bank on the 14th January 2018. i decided to break open my Piggy savings Yesternight and honestly speaking i'm disappointed!. N16,700 is all i could save for a whole year!!. The Thing Just weak me undecided undecided undecided
Lalasticlala.a please comeAN Borrow me money!!
do you work in sterling bank? (the one customer bank). so upon all this marketing you guys do with your females you couldn't even market your bank to yourself ? anyway not your fault sha you try cos
"ego nwelu efe, bu ife na-eje bank"
Re: What A Banker Saved Through Piggy Bank - PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 13, 2018
tuhamworld:
Apart from the "Thank You" Money you're saving.. If you discipline yourself to save 20% of your salary each month, am sure your piggy bank would have been a lil fat

Find out how much the salary is before you talk of percentage.

N200 is already 20% of N1000

See eh, some people's salary are so tight no amount of discipline can save them.

2 Likes

Re: What A Banker Saved Through Piggy Bank - PHOTOS by Divay22(f): 11:41am On Dec 13, 2018
FRoosevelt
I can see your hand work o@ romance section grin grin

Can't reply there, I'm on ban cry
Re: What A Banker Saved Through Piggy Bank - PHOTOS by Righteousness89(m): 11:41am On Dec 13, 2018
GRAMMARJAMES:

1 Like

Re: What A Banker Saved Through Piggy Bank - PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 13, 2018
Divay22:
FRoosevelt I can see your hand work o@ romance section grin grin
Miss Jewel! grin
Re: What A Banker Saved Through Piggy Bank - PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 13, 2018
Choir I wish I could slow down. I hope God helps me cause I can't. I burn average of 20k a night. cry cry
Like I'm under a spell
Re: What A Banker Saved Through Piggy Bank - PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 13, 2018
Divay22:
FRoosevelt
I can see your hand work o@ romance section grin grin

Re: What A Banker Saved Through Piggy Bank - PHOTOS by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:48am On Dec 13, 2018
Some people re even wishing they were u, b/cos as I dey talk now they no even get 1# any were.
Re: What A Banker Saved Through Piggy Bank - PHOTOS by BrokenCock: 11:48am On Dec 13, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I save in 'spray cans ' I target saving only mints since 2011. I have 12filled up cans with diff denomination by 2019 I will break it and use for immigration purpose in case APC wins.
GRAMMARJAMES:

I Started saving in my Piggy Bank on the 14th January 2018. i decided to break open my Piggy savings Yesternight and honestly speaking i'm disappointed!. N16,700 is all i could save for a whole year!!. The Thing Just weak me undecided undecided undecided

Re: What A Banker Saved Through Piggy Bank - PHOTOS by Divay22(f): 11:49am On Dec 13, 2018
FRoosevelt:
Miss Jewel! grin
Yeah
Doing what you know best wink
Re: What A Banker Saved Through Piggy Bank - PHOTOS by Generalkorex(m): 11:56am On Dec 13, 2018
ZoeyJ:
mine ain't even up to 16k
may this birthday brings you lot of joy and happiness.
Re: What A Banker Saved Through Piggy Bank - PHOTOS by dagreen14: 12:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
Due to the value you need to declare to compliance
Re: What A Banker Saved Through Piggy Bank - PHOTOS by Adakintroy: 12:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
Just drop your bear, cigarette ashawo and tithe money in there then wait till yr end. Be honest with it.

You go suprise how wonderful the power of God truly is.towards your finance
Re: What A Banker Saved Through Piggy Bank - PHOTOS by dagreen14: 12:04pm On Dec 13, 2018
Due to the value you need to declare to compliance

GRAMMARJAMES:

Re: What A Banker Saved Through Piggy Bank - PHOTOS by scopusng(m): 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
I am using cowrywise saving app where they deduct fixed amount of money from my account daily.
Re: What A Banker Saved Through Piggy Bank - PHOTOS by Bigii(m): 12:21pm On Dec 13, 2018
ZoeyJ:
mine ain't even up to 16k

Happy birthday.

God will give you a better job come 2019
Re: What A Banker Saved Through Piggy Bank - PHOTOS by ZoeyJ(f): 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
]
Generalkorex:
may this birthday brings you lot of joy and happiness.
Bigii:

Happy birthday.

Bigii:

Happy birthday.

thank you both smiley
Re: What A Banker Saved Through Piggy Bank - PHOTOS by Ewedegubbler: 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2018
Blame it on Jibril al Sudani
Re: What A Banker Saved Through Piggy Bank - PHOTOS by EngrChidi(m): 12:52pm On Dec 13, 2018
are you sure some rats in ypur house dint swallow some? funny things happen dis days ooooo
GRAMMARJAMES:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is An Opay Account Number? / Bill Gates Speaks Pidgin English On BBC (Video) / Banks Told To Write Down Serial Number Of New Naira Notes During Withdrawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.