Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

My Visit To Osun-osogbo Sacred Grove & Moremi Statue (+ Cost Breakdown) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Visit To Osun-osogbo Sacred Grove & Moremi Statue (+ Cost Breakdown) (2552 Views)

My New Year Visit To Osun-osogbo Sacred Grove / Visit To The Osun Osogbo Sacred Grove In Osun State / Moremi Statue Of Liberty - Photos and Video of The Tallest Statue In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Visit To Osun-osogbo Sacred Grove & Moremi Statue (+ Cost Breakdown) by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 13, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To Osun-osogbo Sacred Grove & Moremi Statue (+ Cost Breakdown) by Imortal001: 9:42am On Dec 13, 2018
Wow! Flashback, when i was in osun state, i love going to erin ijesha water fall. Nice feelings!
Re: My Visit To Osun-osogbo Sacred Grove & Moremi Statue (+ Cost Breakdown) by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 13, 2018
angry

Thank God you came back with your head still on your shoulders
Re: My Visit To Osun-osogbo Sacred Grove & Moremi Statue (+ Cost Breakdown) by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 13, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

Thank God you came back with your head still on your shoulders

We thank God for his mercies...
Re: My Visit To Osun-osogbo Sacred Grove & Moremi Statue (+ Cost Breakdown) by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 13, 2018
Imortal001:
Wow! Flashback, when i was in osun state, i love going to erin ijesha water fall. Nice feelings!

I love Erin Ijesha too. I hope to go back and get to the 7th level!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Visit To Osun-osogbo Sacred Grove & Moremi Statue (+ Cost Breakdown) by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 13, 2018
Seslie:

We thank God for his mercies...
Amen!

Wetin you bring come back, abi na your story and pictures we go chop angry

Ogbeni mu kan wa joor
Re: My Visit To Osun-osogbo Sacred Grove & Moremi Statue (+ Cost Breakdown) by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 13, 2018
Seslie:

I love Erin Ijesha too. I hope to go back and get to the 7th level!
Why no foot wears in your pictures?
Re: My Visit To Osun-osogbo Sacred Grove & Moremi Statue (+ Cost Breakdown) by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 13, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Amen!

Wetin you bring come back, abi na your story and pictures we go chop angry

Ogbeni mu kan wa joor

Lool! Oya, sorry, no vex, my Oga! Alaye! Baba for the girls dem! Please, help me and manage this hot amala, sir!
http://www.travelwithapen.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/amala.jpeg
Re: My Visit To Osun-osogbo Sacred Grove & Moremi Statue (+ Cost Breakdown) by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 13, 2018
OP, after zooming in and out severally, I've come to the conclusion that you're very fresh. wink Are you by any chance a photographer?
Re: My Visit To Osun-osogbo Sacred Grove & Moremi Statue (+ Cost Breakdown) by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 13, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Why no foot wears in your pictures?
Nothing much o. Forgot to pack my sandals. I was wearing a sneakers but took them off for the pictures. I wasn't asked to do so.
Re: My Visit To Osun-osogbo Sacred Grove & Moremi Statue (+ Cost Breakdown) by CasualSammie(m): 10:09am On Dec 13, 2018
The budget traveller is here again grin I'd love to visit in the coming weeks and I'm happy to know I can make this trip with less than 20k
Re: My Visit To Osun-osogbo Sacred Grove & Moremi Statue (+ Cost Breakdown) by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 13, 2018
Earthbound:
OP, after zooming in and out severally, I've come to the conclusion that you're very fresh. wink Are you by any chance a photographer?

Haha, thank you! I am an aspiring photographer. Trying to take short courses to improve this skill.
Re: My Visit To Osun-osogbo Sacred Grove & Moremi Statue (+ Cost Breakdown) by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 13, 2018
Seslie:

Nothing much o. Forgot to pack my sandals. I was wearing a sneakers but took them off for the pictures. I wasn't asked to do so.
Hian...I for talk oo, whether na from feet they wan collect person strength
Re: My Visit To Osun-osogbo Sacred Grove & Moremi Statue (+ Cost Breakdown) by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 13, 2018
Seslie:

Haha, thank you! I am an aspiring photographer. Trying to take short courses to improve this skill.
Me too! Except without the camera. Getting one before the new year though. Being a travel blogger must be expensive even if what you promote are budget trips. Am I right or right?
Re: My Visit To Osun-osogbo Sacred Grove & Moremi Statue (+ Cost Breakdown) by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 13, 2018
Seslie:

Lool! Oya, sorry, no vex, my Oga! Alaye! Baba for the girls dem! Please, help me and manage this hot amala, sir!
http://www.travelwithapen.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/amala.jpeg
Baba for which girls grin
Though I might consider being your 'baba' wink

Seslie, give me something I can eat physically, not pictures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Visit To Osun-osogbo Sacred Grove & Moremi Statue (+ Cost Breakdown) by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 13, 2018
CasualSammie:
The budget traveller is here again grin I'd love to visit in the coming weeks and I'm happy to know I can make this trip with less than 20k
yes! I think you should budget just a little above that - just in case. You know our experiences may be different. If you have change after, then that will be great.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Osun-osogbo Sacred Grove & Moremi Statue (+ Cost Breakdown) by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 13, 2018
Earthbound:

Me too! Except without the camera. Getting one before the new year though. Being a travel blogger must be expensive even if what you promote are budget trips. Am I right or right?

Yes, it can be a bit expensive when you combine all the trips together. And even the cost of blogging, hosting, cameras, etc can be high. We just have to manage and work within our means...

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Osun-osogbo Sacred Grove & Moremi Statue (+ Cost Breakdown) by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 13, 2018
Seslie:

Yes, it can be a bit expensive when you combine all the trips together. And even the cost of blogging, hosting, cameras, etc can be high. We just have to manage and work within our means...
I will hit you up real soon, OK?
Re: My Visit To Osun-osogbo Sacred Grove & Moremi Statue (+ Cost Breakdown) by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 13, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Baba for which girls grin
Though I might consider being your 'baba' wink

Seslie, give me something I can eat physically, not pictures

grin grin but how will you get it na? I tried sending plantain chips over Nairaland, it didn't go.
Re: My Visit To Osun-osogbo Sacred Grove & Moremi Statue (+ Cost Breakdown) by CasualSammie(m): 10:28am On Dec 13, 2018
Seslie:

yes! I think you should budget just a little above that - just in case. You know our experiences may be different. If you have change after, then that will be great.
Good idea, thanks for the tip!

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Osun-osogbo Sacred Grove & Moremi Statue (+ Cost Breakdown) by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 13, 2018
Earthbound:

I will hit you up real soon, OK?

Yeah, no worries..
Re: My Visit To Osun-osogbo Sacred Grove & Moremi Statue (+ Cost Breakdown) by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 13, 2018
Seslie:

grin grin but how will you get it na? I tried sending plantain chips over Nairaland, it didn't go.
Oya send me a PM so that we can exchange addresses. I must get my plaintain smiley
Re: My Visit To Osun-osogbo Sacred Grove & Moremi Statue (+ Cost Breakdown) by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 13, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Oya send me a PM so that we can exchange addresses. I must get my plaintain smiley
Over the bar! grin grin grin grin
Re: My Visit To Osun-osogbo Sacred Grove & Moremi Statue (+ Cost Breakdown) by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 13, 2018
Seslie:

Over the bar! grin grin grin grin
You don start abi angry

Stingy Seslie.

Who wants your plaintain?

Nobodyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

Re: My Visit To Osun-osogbo Sacred Grove & Moremi Statue (+ Cost Breakdown) by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 13, 2018
FortifiedCity:
You don start abi angry

Stingy Seslie.

Who wants your plaintain?

Nobodyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!
hahaha grin grin grin
Re: My Visit To Osun-osogbo Sacred Grove & Moremi Statue (+ Cost Breakdown) by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 13, 2018
Seslie:

hahaha grin grin grin
I love Seslie grin

(1) (Reply)

Finland Residence Permit Experience - Urgent / Any One With K1 Visa Experience? / Admission Into Uk Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.