Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:41 AM

Super Eagles Midfielder, Etebo Weds The Mother Of His Child In Warri - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Midfielder, Etebo Weds The Mother Of His Child In Warri (264 Views)

Super Eagles Midfielder, Etebo Joins Watford / Nigerian Midfielder, Etebo Named In World Cup Team Of The Week / World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Midfielder, Etebo Weds The Mother Of His Child In Warri by Mowunmiaf: 10:04am On Dec 13, 2018
Super Eagles midfielder, Oghenekaro Etebo has dumped bachelorhood after performing the traditional wedding rites of his better-half, Bethel Ebhota, in a quite ceremony in Warri, Delta State.

According to reports, Etebo’s immediate family members, friends and well-wishers were all in attendance at the couple exchanged marital vows at the bride’s residence.

Speaking moments after the rites, Etebo, who currently plies his trade with Stoke City revealed why he decided to marry Bethel.

“She has been there for me and she’s the mother of my son. We barely had time to do this and I felt it was necessary to get the marital rites done with before the year ends” Etebo told Complete sports.

See more pictures here...http://aftrending.com/super-eagles-midfielder-etebo-weds-the-mother-of-his-child/

(1) (Reply)

Win With Me High Stakers / Zinedine Zidane Might Be The Next Manchester United's Manager / This Video/pdf Tutor Will Help You Setup A Verified Business Paypal Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.