Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,190 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) (17270 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri / Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State / Dr. Paul Enenche Visits Benue Mass Burial Site, Donates Relief Materials To Idps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by MCSK: 2:16pm On Dec 13, 2018
All glory to God in the highest
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by nelsonoba: 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2018
Lucifer66:
Propaganda.
It's clear the church is doing this out of desperation to clear its image.
I bet you they would have gotten their money back after one wayward man would donated a tithe of 1million.

I had wanted to reply you with facts to clear your doubts/deceptions......until I just saw you were Lucifer himself or rather Lucifer has asked some of his choice demons to possess you. And if you look at it truthfully, there is no need arguing with the father of all lies and trying to make him see the truth because he can't speak truth. He is a liar by nature. I really feel for you though, cos after lucifer is done with deceiving you and using you to deceive others, he will dump you in hell like thrash faster than a stupid child dumps a hot pot of food he just lifted with his bare hands.
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 13, 2018
jaxxy:

How do we know the church has been doing such? A lot of people are not aware of it and that’s probably why they support freeze because they see the Affluence of the church all over the place bt not the giving. We also hear of the poor in the church suffering and struggling to eat. It’s a valid concern.
Can the church go against the Bible because of validity of some people?
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by anjilgreat(f): 2:47pm On Dec 13, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:

The Church has been doing this before daddy freeze

Don't mind him, if only he knows the low-key social responsibilities Dunamis church and individual contributions by Dr Pst Paul and Dr Mrs Becky Enenche have been doing over the years in the area of welfare and educational scholarships.

Humans are very complex and can't be pleased. Whatever you do, whether good or bad, they must complain. If not for individuals making their goodworks known, they prefer to remain low-key. God will help us.
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by Mailthaddeus(m): 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2018
Lucifer66:

I have lowered myself to reply a wayward person of your position.
How much do you want to bet that 90% of those people haven't converted their self to members of their church? That means more money but no you're too stupid to realize that.
Fool, is it IDPs that will bring the more money? Smh
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by BigbamoAYO(m): 3:04pm On Dec 13, 2018
NOC1:

Rather thank Daddy Freeze for his criticism that brought this.
Pastor Paul Eneche has been doing this before Daddy Freeze Existence
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by Lucifer66(m): 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
nelsonoba:

I had wanted to reply you with facts to clear your doubts/deceptions......until I just saw you were Lucifer himself or rather Lucifer has asked some of his choice demons to possess you. And if you look at it truthfully, there is no need arguing with the father of all lies and trying to make him see the truth because he can't speak truth. He is a liar by nature. I really feel for you though, cos after lucifer is done with deceiving you and using you to deceive others, he will dump you in hell like thrash faster than a stupid child dumps a hot pot of food he just lifted with his bare hands.
Dump me in hell?
Isn't it God that takes people to hell?
Last time I checked Lucifer is a prisonal in hell not the owner or creator.
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by Lucifer66(m): 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
asuustrike1:

Lucifer66 am sure you have been receiving the heat and smoke from those churches.
But those smokes still haven't killed the devils after the centuries of prayer or was Shiloh a scam?
Hmm capital of poverty indeed.
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by bedspread: 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2018
GOD BLESS AND ADVANCE This Pastor and His Wife!
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by APOSTLECHUMA: 4:14pm On Dec 13, 2018
THIS IS BREAKING GOD'S WORD FOR PUBLIC SHOW. MR
PAUL ENECHE, DIDNT BIBLE SAY U SHOULDNT LET YOUR LEFT HAND KNOW WHAT UR RIGHT HAND IS DOING, WHEN U GIVE ALMS ? WONDER WHICH GLORY IS LEFT FOR GOD. 07054142412.
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 13, 2018
Lucifer66:

But those smokes still haven't killed the devils after the centuries of prayer or was Shiloh a scam?
The reason why Satan hasn't dead iis because he is a spirit. Aside that he has to wait for judgement before he will exist this earth
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 13, 2018
Lucifer66:

The reason why Satan hasn't dead iis because he is a spirit. Aside that he has to wait for judgement before he will exist this earth
APOSTLECHUMA:
PAUL ENECHE, DIDNT BIBLE SAY U SHOULDNT LET YOUR LEFT HAND KNOW WHAT UR RIGHT HAND IS DOING, WHEN U GIVE ALMS ? WONDER WHICH GLORY IS LEFT FOR GOD. 07054142412.
It wasn't Paul Eneche that posted this,in fact he asked his members not to do this. Read the whole article again.
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by Lucifer66(m): 5:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
asuustrike1:

So God allows Satan to roam the earth and make humans suffer when he has the open to stop it at any time.
Interesting.
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by nelsonoba: 5:36pm On Dec 13, 2018
Lucifer66:

Dump me in hell?

It's heartbreaking to know that the real lucifer has so deceived you (the fake lucifer) that you don't even know it's not God that takes people to hell, rather it's people's choices and rejection of salvation that takes them to hell.

If you have any bible there(I know you lucifer would not ordinarily want to keep a bible around himself) you can see John 3: 17-21

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

SUMMARY: GOD DOES NOT SEND ANYBODY TO HELL. IT IS PEOPLE'S REJECTION OF FREE GIFT OF SALVATION THAT SENDS THEM TO HELL. I've just told you a truth that the real lucifer will never want you to know.
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 13, 2018
Lucifer66:

So God allows Satan to roam the earth and make humans suffer when he has the open to stop it at any time.
Interesting.
God gave man and Satan the free will to choose between good and bad. He gave consequences for doing good or bad. Satan was a proud being that wanted to be like God but lost it hence casted to earth with his angels (demons). Man on the other was given a simple instruction not to eat from the forbidden fruit instead he disobeyed because he wanted to be like God. So you can see the freedom God gave man and Satan. The consequence of sin is dead for man while Satan was thrown down. You may ask why can't God kill Satan and make the world a better place?. Yahweh is just and fair God. If there is anything he doesn't joke with is his word. If you remind him of his word on daily basis to argue a point like in the law court, he acts on it especially when the reasons are genuine. So if he had killed Satan it will not be fair because man also disobeyed him too. The best thing he did was to throw Satan from heaven to earth. Satan( Lucifer) is very powerful because he was the second in command after God in heaven. Aside that he had special gifts like singing which God didn't take from him. Satanic songs are more popular in the world infact he has the highest view on youtube.God created man to replace his position but man fell for Satan's gimmicks and strategy. God was just watching how things unfold same way a reasonable examiner or invigilator would not interfere in an exam.
The battle is between God and Satan, God will let Satan rule for some time before the world will end.
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 13, 2018
Lucifer66:

Dump me in hell?
Lucifer's agent is working on your mind rebuke him before it is too. Every chat you see on this forum is recorded. He host angels are filming it and would replay it on judgement day
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by Lucifer66(m): 5:54pm On Dec 13, 2018
nelsonoba:

It's heartbreaking to know that the real lucifer has so deceived you (the fake lucifer) that you don't even know it's not God that takes people to hell, rather it's people's choices and rejection of salvation that takes them to hell.

If you have any bible there(I know you lucifer would not ordinarily want to keep a bible around himself) you can see John 3: 17-21

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

SUMMARY: GOD DOES NOT SEND ANYBODY TO HELL. IT IS PEOPLE'S REJECTION OF FREE GIFT OF SALVATION THAT SENDS THEM TO HELL. I've just told you a truth that the real lucifer will never want you to know.
What you said made no sense honestly, Okay quote me wrong but I know that according to your belief when we die, We're judged and if we fail because Of ONE single sin GOD sends us to hell.
Am I wrong?
This basically means that someone like Bill gates who have helped the poor and nations will go to hell because he is an atheist.
Right?
Let's not forget that God made and created hell as a punishment for Satan because he rebelled but now he's send humans there to suffer for life when he claims to love us, Sounds like a monster to me.
This same God says your generation will suffer just because of your mistake, He did this to Adam and we're his generation.
Am I wrong? Don't run away lemme clear you foolishness.

Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by Lucifer66(m): 5:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
asuustrike1:

Lucifer's agent is working on your mind rebuke him before it is too. Every chat you see on this forum is recorded. He host angels are filming it and would replay it on judgement day
But both of us will go to hell.
It takes a single sin to go to hell.
Am I wrong?
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by MycroftHolmes: 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2018
greatman247:
This is pure propaganda and show of advertisement by the church why would you give and show the world? Why would you give using your pictures on the thruck carrying relief materials?

Churches are here for business. The scripture says spread the gospel not spread your pastors. If you are sharing your handbills all we see is faces of pastors instead of words that talks about the word of God. But followers of pastors actually advertised their pastors instead to advertise God. You all turn your pastors to God. Rubbish.

So they should draw God on the fliers abi?

Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by Joshzion(m): 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Killings? Oh!

So every acclaimed Christian or Jew that kills makes all Christians and jews terrorists ?

Grow up kid

Old man
You should know that the religion that's a terrorist grin
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by InansBobo(m): 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
APOSTLECHUMA:
what is wrong with your reading culture? Had if you had taken out time to read the write up by the newsman you won't have said this. Sorry sir, it's painful your type still exist
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by InansBobo(m): 7:35pm On Dec 13, 2018
greatman247:
This is pure propaganda and show of advertisement by the church why would you give and show the world? Why would you give using your pictures on the thruck carrying relief materials?

Churches are here for business. The scripture says spread the gospel not spread your pastors. If you are sharing your handbills all we see is faces of pastors instead of words that talks about the word of God. But followers of pastors actually advertised their pastors instead to advertise God. You all turn your pastors to God. Rubbish.
well, thankGOD you didn't ask that they draw the picture of Powell on the poster.
Now, you said they should have said the word of God on the poster but haa, for what purpose actually? That poster is not for that sir, the church have for that, this is just to inform the IDP arena that so so person visited the camp. Or where you expecting to see that "Jesus Christ visited IDP camp? (so that you will say the pastor is taking God's glory?)

The problem you people have is that you have made up your mind to always be AGAINST no matter what that's why you figure out a fictional wrong out of everything even if it's from their walking step, I know you guys can say one is walking with pride grin

Just free your mind sir
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by greatman247(m): 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
InansBobo:
well, thankGOD you didn't ask that they draw the picture of Powell on the poster.
Now, you said they should have said the word of God on the poster but haa, for what purpose actually? That poster is not for that sir, the church have for that, this is just to inform the IDP arena that so so person visited the camp. Or where you expecting to see that "Jesus Christ visited IDP camp? (so that you will say the pastor is taking God's glory?)

The problem you people have is that you have made up your mind to always be AGAINST no matter what that's why you figure out a fictional wrong out of everything even if it's from their walking step, I know you guys can say one is walking with pride grin

Just free your mind sir

Boy keep quiet cos you have no point. To announce the man of God visited the camp indeed. What is wrong is wrong. You don't need all that bullshit. No one needs to know if the pastor visited the camp or not, it should be between him and his God. Whatever you do must be for God not for any man to know. Now Bleep out my mention with your rubbish.
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by APOSTLECHUMA: 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2018
[quote author=InansBobo post=73818970]what is wrong with your reading culture? Had if you had taken out time to read the write up by the newsman you won't have said this. Sorry sir, it's painful your type still exist[. THE TRUTH ENDURES FOREVER,ONLY SERPENT SEEDS TWIST IT TO LIFT UP THEMSELVES.
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by InansBobo(m): 7:53pm On Dec 13, 2018
greatman247:

Boy keep quiet cos you have no point. To announce the man of God visited the camp indeed. What is wrong is wrong. You don't need all that bullshit. No one needs to know if the pastor visited the camp or not, it should be between him and his God. Whatever you do must be for God not for any man to know. Now Bleep out my mention with your rubbish.
well. Let's all do what seems right. If he had gone without poster, you might have equally said he should have transferred the money secretly to them so that no one would know.
Let's all live to please our maker not man. Bye
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by InansBobo(m): 7:59pm On Dec 13, 2018
[quote author=APOSTLECHUMA post=73819443][/quote]go and read the post sir and stop defending your laxity here. The poster said, "A source in the church confirmed that Dr. Enenche had placed an embargo on publicity of any sorts regarding the church’s charity activities.
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 13, 2018
Lucifer66:

But both of us will go to hell.
It takes a single sin to go to hell.
Am I wrong?
Once you repent even at the dying state, you wouldn't branch hell. But do you know whether that grace will there?
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by greatman247(m): 8:30pm On Dec 13, 2018
MycroftHolmes:

So they should draw God on the fliers abi?

Bleep out of here...that's not what I mean. Put the word of God on the handbills not pastors faces your (demi gods). Spread the Gospel not advert for pastors. Fools like you read upside down.
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by greatman247(m): 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2018
InansBobo:
well. Let's all do what seems right. If he had gone without poster, you might have equally said he should have transferred the money secretly to them so that no one would know.
Let's all live to please our maker not man. Bye

Tell you bullshit to your pastor, you demi god. The problems with you the followers is you all think cos someone is a big pastor he can't do no wrong. You pastor is wrong. Putting his face on the truck carrying the relief materials to IDP camp. This is worldly and baseless. I give as anonymous and no one has to know. It should be between me and my God. I don't have to announce shit like your pastors do. When they give they televise it.. Bullshit. We don't have to know, we don't wanna know.
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by nelsonoba: 10:31pm On Dec 13, 2018
Lucifer66:

What you said made no sense honestly, Okay quote me wrong but I know that according to your belief when we die, We're judged and if we fail because Of ONE single sin GOD sends us to hell.
Am I wrong?
This basically means that someone like Bill gates who have helped the poor and nations will go to hell because he is an atheist.
Right?
Let's not forget that God made and created hell as a punishment for Satan because he rebelled but now he's send humans there to suffer for life when he claims to love us, Sounds like a monster to me.
This same God says your generation will suffer just because of your mistake, He did this to Adam and we're his generation.
Am I wrong? Don't run away lemme clear you foolishness.

1) Those pastors sometimes go to hospitals to preach to the sick and pray for them to get healed. I have seen that happen so many times and I have even joined them before to go to hospitals and so many people have been healed as a result, including some terminal cases that the doctors had given up on and told the patients they had no chance of recovery. I have seen one leg that is shorter than the other grow out to match the other leg and the person no longer limps when he walks. All by the power in the name of Jesus when some of these pastors you are referring to prayed.

2) Jesus did not go to a hospital to set up office there so he can heal all the sick people there. As a matter of fact, JESUS DID NOT HEAL ALL THE SICK PEOPLE ON EARTH WHEN HE WAS PHYSICALLY HERE. HE ONLY HEALED THOSE THAT CAME TO HIM.....GET THAT INTO YOUR HEAD.

3) GOD already knew that no man is capable of meeting up with His very high standard of judgement, and that IS WHY JESUS CAME TO PAY THE PRICE FOR OUR SINS AND GIVE US A GIFT OF HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS WHEN WE BELIEVE IN HIM!

Nobody makes it to heaven because of his own righteousness because even the bible clearly said that "all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God ". That is why for any man to be saved, it must be through THE GIFT OF RIGHTEOUSNESS THAT WE DIDN'T WORK FOR. No amount of good works can save any man, and that is why even if Bill Gates gives all his money to church today and he doesn't repent of his sin to accept the gift of righteousness from Jesus Christ, he will still go to hell.

The gospel of Christ is very simple but Lucifer has been deceiving people to see it as complicated. Even the thief who was crucified beside Jesus received forgiveness just before he died after he believed in Jesus and asked for mercy. This was somebody that had been a notorious armed robber and had wasted his whole life, but just the repentance at the last few remaining hours of his life saved him, and Jesus told him "today, you will be with me in paradise".

If any man could be saved by his good works, Jesus would never have come to die on the cross.

So to make it clear to you, if Bill Gates or any other man refuses to accept Christ so that they can receive the gift of righteousness, they automatically will end up in hell by their own choice, not because God had not made provision for them to have been saved.

On a final note, genuine Christianity is about a relationship with God through Christ. It's not a religion. Yes, you have a lot of religious Christians who don't even understand the essence of Christianity, but they go to church every Sunday, and they commit fornication or adultery like every sinner, they tell lies like every other sinner. That is what religion causes.....making people to have a form of godliness but denying the power thereof!

God hates religion! As a matter of fact, the people who crucified Jesus were religious people. Jesus did not come to give us another religion. He came to make a way for man to be saved from his sin by dying on the cross as a sacrifice, this is why Jesus boldly declared "I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE, NO MAN CAN COME TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME". Religion without relationship with the saviour will only take man to hell, and it doesn't matter if it's Muslim or Christian "religion".

These are things that lucifer(the real one) will never tell you. He knows that the day you discover that the power of sin over you has been dealt with the day Jesus died on the cross, you will become free from him and one of the first things you would do is to drop that lucifer's name you bear, so he will do all he can to make you keep thinking that God likes sending people to hell and that there is no remedy for sin.
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by Lucifer66(m): 7:10am On Dec 14, 2018
nelsonoba:

1) Those pastors sometimes go to hospitals to preach to the sick and pray for them to get healed. I have seen that happen so many times and I have even joined them before to go to hospitals and so many people have been healed as a result, including some terminal cases that the doctors had given up on and told the patients they had no chance of recovery. I have seen one leg that is shorter than the other grow out to match the other leg and the person no longer limps when he walks. All by the power in the name of Jesus when some of these pastors you are referring to prayed.

2) Jesus did not go to a hospital to set up office there so he can heal all the sick people there. As a matter of fact, JESUS DID NOT HEAL ALL THE SICK PEOPLE ON EARTH WHEN HE WAS PHYSICALLY HERE. HE ONLY HEALED THOSE THAT CAME TO HIM.....GET THAT INTO YOUR HEAD.

3) GOD already knew that no man is capable of meeting up with His very high standard of judgement, and that IS WHY JESUS CAME TO PAY THE PRICE FOR OUR SINS AND GIVE US A GIFT OF HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS WHEN WE BELIEVE IN HIM!

Nobody makes it to heaven because of his own righteousness because even the bible clearly said that "all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God ". That is why for any man to be saved, it must be through THE GIFT OF RIGHTEOUSNESS THAT WE DIDN'T WORK FOR. No amount of good works can save any man, and that is why even if Bill Gates gives all his money to church today and he doesn't repent of his sin to accept the gift of righteousness from Jesus Christ, he will still go to hell.

The gospel of Christ is very simple but Lucifer has been deceiving people to see it as complicated. Even the thief who was crucified beside Jesus received forgiveness just before he died after he believed in Jesus and asked for mercy. This was somebody that had been a notorious armed robber and had wasted his whole life, but just the repentance at the last few remaining hours of his life saved him, and Jesus told him "today, you will be with me in paradise".

If any man could be saved by his good works, Jesus would never have come to die on the cross.

So to make it clear to you, if Bill Gates or any other man refuses to accept Christ so that they can receive the gift of righteousness, they automatically will end up in hell by their own choice, not because God had not made provision for them to have been saved.

On a final note, genuine Christianity is about a relationship with God through Christ. It's not a religion. Yes, you have a lot of religious Christians who don't even understand the essence of Christianity, but they go to church every Sunday, and they commit fornication or adultery like every sinner, they tell lies like every other sinner. That is what religion causes.....making people to have a form of godliness but denying the power thereof!

God hates religion! As a matter of fact, the people who crucified Jesus were religious people. Jesus did not come to give us another religion. He came to make a way for man to be saved from his sin by dying on the cross as a sacrifice, this is why Jesus boldly declared "I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE, NO MAN CAN COME TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME". Religion without relationship with the saviour will only take man to hell, and it doesn't matter if it's Muslim or Christian "religion".

These are things that lucifer(the real one) will never tell you. He knows that the day you discover that the power of sin over you has been dealt with the day Jesus died on the cross, you will become free from him and one of the first things you would do is to drop that lucifer's name you bear, so he will do all he can to make you keep thinking that God likes sending people to hell and that there is no remedy for sin.
Yikes over long, I had to summarize it.
By your logic pastors can't heal the sick in their churches? You claim the pastors suddenly came and healed the patient in the hospital when that patient was already on drugs and receiving medical attention? Ignorance.
I have seen first hand when a woman brought a ton of people to pray for her child and the kid still died, Same thing with my late aunt. Prayer doesn't solve anything, If it did then Africa would be the best continent in the world but yet we're a shi'hole even with all the prayer!
Isn't it the same Jesus that said various mad words like the one below;
Matthew 10:34-35
Jesus said, "Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I came to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.
Set a son against his own father does that sound right to you? You people are brainwashed and can't understand it. If God hated religion then doesn't that mean you all are going to hell for involving yourself in a religion like Christianity?
I don't think you're understanding the fact that even tho we have 10,000 churches per state we're still the capital of poverty with the most children out of school while nations that have dumped these things are moving forward and creating a better life for their citizens.
People are dying of hunger in the land but yet you wayward people will be shouting "prayer is key"
Education is so low that so many people can't properly use the internet but yet you people say "God is good"
You forget that there's a 1 in a million chances of your God being the right one when there are millions of religions with different God's who claims there's the real one!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asiri Ijinle Olorun Pelu Awon Woli Re / Mountain Of Fire And Miracles-prayers Against Spirit Wife Or Husband / The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.