Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,703 members, 7,809,673 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

"My Love" - Actress Opeyemi Aiyeola Shares Cute Photo Of Her Two Sons - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Love" - Actress Opeyemi Aiyeola Shares Cute Photo Of Her Two Sons (773 Views)

Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) / Opeyemi Aiyeola: Why I Left Nigeria For UK At The Peak Of My Career / Opeyemi Aiyeola Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Love" - Actress Opeyemi Aiyeola Shares Cute Photo Of Her Two Sons by Vicdayz(m): 10:54am On Dec 13, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Nigerian Nollywood actress Opeyemi Aiyeola who is a mother of three kids shares cute photo of her 2 grown sons as she captioned " My ❤️❤️"

The actress had gone missing for sometimes now on the screens as she sacrifice to build her marriage and in 2017 she had affirmed that more of her will be seen in 2018.

See photo:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/my-love-actress-opeyemi-aiyeola-shares.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: "My Love" - Actress Opeyemi Aiyeola Shares Cute Photo Of Her Two Sons by Vicdayz(m): 10:54am On Dec 13, 2018
shocked
Re: "My Love" - Actress Opeyemi Aiyeola Shares Cute Photo Of Her Two Sons by Praizenews: 10:57am On Dec 13, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: "My Love" - Actress Opeyemi Aiyeola Shares Cute Photo Of Her Two Sons by itspzpics(m): 11:17am On Dec 13, 2018
cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Lilian Afegbai Slays In Skinny Jumpsuit / Gospel Singer Sonnie Badu Reportedly Arrested In London For Illegally Possessing / Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Style For The First Time In 6 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.