Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,071 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" (41116 Views)

Omoni Oboli Dances With Her 3 Grown-Up Sons (Photos, Video) / Omoni Oboli Had A Flat Tyre At 2am On 3rd Mainland Bridge (Photos) / Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" by femi4: 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2018
Vain glory....glorify yourself in tinz that matters

3 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" by Mizwisdom(f): 12:51pm On Dec 13, 2018
There's something missing in her life, otherwise why does she keep trying to show off

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" by Lankybaby(f): 12:53pm On Dec 13, 2018
her legs thou . shocked
Re: Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" by SaturnNick(m): 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
Rubbish... Instead of you to appreciate God. If you had a large body nature, you prolly would have been worse taking care of it. Mtchew
Re: Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" by paddyofboss(m): 12:56pm On Dec 13, 2018
ifyalways:
Omoni and show off.

No biggie, mine is flat too and so are other millions of women.

Some of us na follow come lepa aka good genes. No work needed eg Kate Henshaw

Some of us work off our butts in the gym/home and eat healthy eg Ifyalways cheesy

Some go under the knife codedly then come out and flaunt it eg Caroline Danjuma etc etc

Some of us use illusion to encourage ourselves aka waist trainer/clincher queens eg Toolz Oniru

Whatever floats your canoe
Who now ask u to analyze. Look for opportunity to do bad belle
Re: Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" by Dedetwo(m): 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2018
Rubbiish:
is she trying to sell her body?
What is with her and her body showing?
Wearing shots and almost going naked recently? undecided

She is not selling anything but encouraging healthy lifestyle. Is there anything wrong in going naked? Were you born with clothes? Most Nigerians have skewed stream of thought.
Re: Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
xjiggy:
have u given birth to three grown kids? I don't think so. Come back and compare after you've given birth to grown kids and over 40 and still look this good
u talking of giving birth and yet i have seen a lot of young girls who have never given kids with very big tummies.i think too much akpu consumption is the major cause of it.
Re: Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" by Dedetwo(m): 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
EmekaBlue:
unlike 90% of nigerian women

You are modest with the percentile.
Re: Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" by Dynamite02: 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
Mizwisdom:
There's something missing in her life, otherwise why does she keep trying to show off
she's just doing notice me, because nobody sends her. Sounding like a spoilt toddler..."my mummy bought doll for me!!!"... Yen! yen!! yen!!!

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
Pretty woman
Re: Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" by serial007(m): 1:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
N so undecided
Re: Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" by Edgarated(m): 1:18pm On Dec 13, 2018
okay...
====

Are you in Nigeria/London But wants to get things done in Uk?

kindly see this…
https://www.nairaland.com/4815910/nigeria-london-wants-get-things#72605396
Re: Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" by maestroferddi: 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2018
This Omoni of a character acts like some low life...

Must you flaunt yourself all over the place?

The last time I checked your name is not Oprah Winfrey and other numerous female billionaires...neither is it Hilary Clinton, Angelina Jolie, Serena Williams, Maria Sharapova and the slew of females breaking new grounds in the corporate world...

Maybe your momma never told you that less can indeed mean more....

Margaret Thatcher once quipped that a woman who goes about trumpeting on the fact she was a lady is after all no lady....She averred that people recognise a lady by her poise, comportment and carriage....Words are hardly needed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
Agugbadin:
She still looks good, is it natural or did you work it out at the gym. Please teach others how you achieve this
She did both but she is naturally slim

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" by dany5(f): 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ify baby,i have missed you since the days of bebrief....you are always making sense
ifyalways:
Omoni and show off.

Some of us work off our butts in the gym/home and eat healthy eg Ifyalways cheesy

Some go under the knife codedly then come out and flaunt it eg Caroline Danjuma etc etc

Some of us use illusion to encourage ourselves aka waist trainer/clincher queens eg Toolz Oniru

Re: Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" by notoriousbabe: 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2018
I don't give a fok
Re: Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" by sacajawea: 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2018
flyca:

Hey, don't you know your mates? undecided

FYI, she is Ifyalways. She's been around for more than a decade here and she has both credibility and good track record in this forum. She is also a crime buster grin For more insights click: www.nairaland.com/ifyalways
Abeg Go and Sit down jare is that what they are Saying here
Carry age for head. Wetin dem dey talk wetin you dey talk
Who is talking about all this Ramblings

You need a Boyfriend ASAP
Re: Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" by Netfilix: 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2018
ifyalways:
Omoni and show off.

Your Dp, though kiss
Re: Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" by Mariangeles(f): 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2018
The woman is such a show off ! angry
Re: Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" by Thojan(m): 1:49pm On Dec 13, 2018
A
ifyalways:
Omoni and show off.

Re: Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 13, 2018
This woman is suffering from a chronic low self esteem and a need to show off

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2018
xjiggy:
have u given birth to three grown kids? I don't think so. Come back and compare after you've given birth to grown kids and over 40 and still look this good

she’s a grandmother
Re: Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" by freemi(m): 2:08pm On Dec 13, 2018
flyca:

FYI, she is Ifyalways. She's been around for more than a decade here and she has both credibility and good track record in this forum. She is also a crime buster grin For more insights click: www.nairaland.com/ifyalways
is she married?
Re: Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" by Anfieldboss: 2:18pm On Dec 13, 2018
Colourich:
This woman is suffering from a chronic low self esteem and a need to show off

why are u hating abi ur belle big cheesy
Re: Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 13, 2018
Anfieldboss:

why are u hating abi ur belle big cheesy
I'm not hating and I have one of the flattest bellies you have ever seen.
Re: Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" by bizhop01: 2:44pm On Dec 13, 2018
She no mention her mosquito laps.
Re: Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" by Giddyperson: 2:48pm On Dec 13, 2018
ifyalways:
Omoni and show off.

Glam maaaaa, pictures or wedunbulivit.
Re: Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
flyca:

There's something desperately wrong with you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 27th Birthday, Strikes A Pose With Her South Africa Bf / Adorable Photo Of Tiwa Savage Son / Church Thanksgiving Service Of Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.