Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,694 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Crazy: Woman Offers To Give God A Mouth Gig For Being Good To Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Crazy: Woman Offers To Give God A Mouth Gig For Being Good To Her (598 Views)

OAU Student Pours Sniper Into Her Bunkmates Mouth During An Argument (Photos) / Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) / Robbers Seal 89-Year-Old Woman’s Mouth With Super Glue In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crazy: Woman Offers To Give God A Mouth Gig For Being Good To Her by Sincarra: 11:11am On Dec 13, 2018
A lady has taken to her social media page to offer God probably the best thing she think she can do to please the God of gods.

Natasha lindi stans took to her Facebook account to appreciate God for being so good to her in all ramification.

She Said, "I wish i could just s*ck God’s D*ck.. He’s been sooo good to me"

See Her Post Below;

http://giditrendz.com/lady-offers-to-suck-gods-dck-for-being-so-good-to-her-a-must-read/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Crazy: Woman Offers To Give God A Mouth Gig For Being Good To Her by meobizy(f): 11:17am On Dec 13, 2018
It is said "always serve God to the best of your ability.". She only wants to do her fair share. There is no wrongdoing here.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Stayed With Policeman’s Corpse For 10 Hours After Killing Him – Traditional Ru / 'she's Alive' Accused Boyfriend Of Killing Vixen Girlfriend Reacts / Housemaid Steals 8 Panties From Boss And Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.