Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,270 members, 7,867,715 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:15 PM

Father Raped Me - Mother Blamed Me, Said I Can't Tell Anyone - 14-year-old Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Raped Me - Mother Blamed Me, Said I Can't Tell Anyone - 14-year-old Girl (472 Views)

Father Raped His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra While His Wife Was In Labor Room / Jos Baby Thief Confesses: I Just Needed A Child To Call Me Mother, / 2 Sisters Explain To Court How Their Father Raped Them Serially For Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Father Raped Me - Mother Blamed Me, Said I Can't Tell Anyone - 14-year-old Girl by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 13, 2018
A teenager raped by her father, yesterday, revealed how her mother warned her not to tell anybody about the incident, which made her run away from home.

The 58-year-old man, Johnson Okon, being investigated by operatives of the Gender Unit, Lagos State Police Command, was paraded alongside other notorious criminals, by the Lagos State Commissioner of Police Imohimi Edgal.

During the parade, CP Imohimi said that after the suspect, a security man/okada rider had defiled victim, she reported to her mother, who did not believe her and warned her not to tell anybody.

Click here to read more
https://www.gistporte.com.ng/father-raped-me-mother-blamed-me-said-i-cant-tell-anyone-14-year-old-girl/
Re: Father Raped Me - Mother Blamed Me, Said I Can't Tell Anyone - 14-year-old Girl by babyfaceafrica: 11:35am On Dec 13, 2018
bloggers and fake news

(1) (Reply)

What To Do This December When You Meet Masquerades Anywhere In Lagos / Nigerian Mum Killed By Robbers Shortly After Returning From Cross Over Night Ser / 2 Pupils Killed After Hilux Van Ran Into Their School In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.