Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

What To Do When Your Phone Goes Missing - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What To Do When Your Phone Goes Missing (431 Views)

The Missing Soulmate / Missing / The Missing-link: Why You Are Yet To Succeed ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When Your Phone Goes Missing by Riiri: 11:36am On Dec 13, 2018
On my way to work, I was going through my phone when a thought went through my head, “what if my phone went missing? All my contacts, documents, pictures, special messages, gone! I freaked out just thinking about it.

This reminds me of my cousin who after picking a call inside the bus, forgot to put it back in her bag and alighted from the bus. By the time she realized her phone was missing, it was too late. Her phone had a new owner. She called and called and at a point, the ‘new owner’ switched off the phone.

She was a mess that morning. I’d have been worse. Interestingly, she got better fast and was very optimistic about getting the phone back. She didn’t care because she had this feeling that the phone will get back to her.

However, things didn’t go that way. She had waited all through the day for just one call – a call from the person, asking her to come to pick her phone. This call never came. Instead, she received a shocker.
Click the link to read more;
https://ritasmusings./2018/12/12/what-to-do-when-your-phone-goes-missing/

(1) (Reply)

Thanks To My Father's Cane / I wrote a book that will benefit all Nairalanders. / Writers, Artists, Photographers? You Have To See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.