Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

JUST IN: See What Peter Obi Recently Said About Nigeria Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: See What Peter Obi Recently Said About Nigeria Youths (702 Views)

See The Oshodi Transport Interchange That Was Recently PreCommissioned (PHOTOS) / 2019 Presidency: What Peter Obi Did To Me In 2014 – Gov. El-rufai / 10 Things Saraki Said About Nigeria To Russian Parliament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN: See What Peter Obi Recently Said About Nigeria Youths by NwibanaEmmanuel(m): 11:39am On Dec 13, 2018
The PDP vice presidential candidate, Peter Obi has tasked youths in the country to find out what went wrong with Nigera and proffer lasting solutions.

The former governor of Anambra state said this while speaking in Abuja at the National Unity Summit organised by the youth wing of the Christian association of Nigeria.

In his words,

"It is sad that a country once highly respected in the comity of nations has lost its bearing and the leaders seem unconcerned".

In response, president of the youth wing of the Christian association of Nigeria (CAN) Nyeneime Andy asked youths  not to allow themselves to be used as  thugs by politicians because it puts their future at stake.

Futhermore, he charged the youths to use their Permanent Voter Cards (PVC's) as it is the  only power they have to effect change in the 2019 elections.

Meanwhile, Arctic Reporters had previously reported that Atiku has just signed the Peace Accord,

See More: https://ArcticReporters.com

Re: JUST IN: See What Peter Obi Recently Said About Nigeria Youths by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:08pm On Dec 13, 2018
U mean the Lazy youths that prefer Shaku Shaku
Re: JUST IN: See What Peter Obi Recently Said About Nigeria Youths by Pubichairs(m): 12:14pm On Dec 13, 2018
There are some youths who doesn't value their lives...

3k and a Wrap of Indian Hemp, they'd sell their soul to u...

IMO Youths to be precise, punks are shameless
Re: JUST IN: See What Peter Obi Recently Said About Nigeria Youths by Lipscomb(m): 12:18pm On Dec 13, 2018
Bastard you have opportunity to make life more better for the youth when you're a governor. Now that you can't hold any political office till you die you want make promise.
Re: JUST IN: See What Peter Obi Recently Said About Nigeria Youths by Omeokachie: 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2018
While another called the youths "Lazy"

You just need to read the post above mine to understand how frustrated APC and Buhari has turned our "lazy youths".
Re: JUST IN: See What Peter Obi Recently Said About Nigeria Youths by lonecatt(m): 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
Lipscomb:
Bastard you have opportunity to make life more better for the youth when you're a governor. Now that you can't hold any political office till you die you want make promise.
Many are mad few are roaming
Can you call your father a bastard

4 Likes

Re: JUST IN: See What Peter Obi Recently Said About Nigeria Youths by Bighead9: 1:22pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ok.
The same Obi, that was recently campaigning for Buhari. grin grin

Re: JUST IN: See What Peter Obi Recently Said About Nigeria Youths by Lipscomb(m): 1:25pm On Dec 13, 2018
lonecatt:
Many are mad few are roaming
Can you call your father a bastard
I will not surprised if you call your father bastard
Re: JUST IN: See What Peter Obi Recently Said About Nigeria Youths by lonecatt(m): 1:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
Lipscomb:
I will not surprised if you call your father bastard
why will I call my father bastard when I am not mad
Re: JUST IN: See What Peter Obi Recently Said About Nigeria Youths by Lipscomb(m): 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
lonecatt:
why will I call my father bastard when I am not mad
you can actually do when you high on cheap weed.
Re: JUST IN: See What Peter Obi Recently Said About Nigeria Youths by lonecatt(m): 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2018
Lipscomb post=73810214[s:
] you can actually do when you high on cheap weed[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Okezuo Victor Ikpeazu / Intervene Now, Clouds Of War Gathering Over Nigeria – Bashir Tofa To Nigerian ‘B / Buhari, Atiku, Others Expected At Presidential Debate Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.