Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,564 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Buhari To Present 2019 Budget Next Wednesday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Present 2019 Budget Next Wednesday (5560 Views)

Buhari To Submit 2021 Budget Next Week / President Buhari To Present 2020 Budget Next Tuesday - Senate / NASS Reconvenes To Consider Election Budget Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Present 2019 Budget Next Wednesday by PMBNG(m): 12:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari will on Wednesday next week present the proposed 2019 budget to the National Assembly.

Yakubu Dogara, Speaker of the House of Representative, made this known on Thursday at the floor of the lower chamber.

The speaker said this was contained in a letter sent to the legislative arm of government by Mr Buhari.

“May I crave the kind indulgence of the House of Representatives to grant me the slot of 11 hours on Wednesday, 19th December, 2018 to formally present the 2019 appropriation bill in a joint session and lay before the NASS the 2019 budget proposal,” the president said.

As at press time, the issue is being deliberated upon at the green chamber.

https://politicstimesng.com/buhari-to-present-2019-budget-next-wednesday/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Present 2019 Budget Next Wednesday by PMBNG(m): 12:30pm On Dec 13, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Buhari To Present 2019 Budget Next Wednesday by Ibramamahi(m): 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2018
If he likes he should present it next year this is his last budget presentation

To make ever lasting money check my signature

15 Likes

Re: Buhari To Present 2019 Budget Next Wednesday by Jestin: 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2018
R
Re: Buhari To Present 2019 Budget Next Wednesday by Jestin: 12:59pm On Dec 13, 2018
I have nothing to say
Re: Buhari To Present 2019 Budget Next Wednesday by Deprofessional(m): 12:59pm On Dec 13, 2018
He must remove his cap in the hallowed chambers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Present 2019 Budget Next Wednesday by crownwealth: 12:59pm On Dec 13, 2018
Failed government.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari To Present 2019 Budget Next Wednesday by emmyt2: 12:59pm On Dec 13, 2018
BUBU IS OUR MAN TILL 2023

SAY NO TO PDP LOOTERS

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Present 2019 Budget Next Wednesday by festacman(m): 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2018
Buhari has a strong personality. He calmly and consistently jumps over everything thrown at him and in his way spiritually, physically, legally, verbally and even domestically. He looks unstoppable like a man with eyes on the prize.

One thing is certain, the massive and foul-smelling mess left behind by PDP must be cleaned. They must be kept far from treasury so that the new foundation being laid will be taken the next level.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Present 2019 Budget Next Wednesday by Abalado(f): 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2018
Which if the buhari na,,, U mean Jubril?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Present 2019 Budget Next Wednesday by ComrArk: 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ok
Re: Buhari To Present 2019 Budget Next Wednesday by SirLakes: 1:01pm On Dec 13, 2018
Say jubril
Re: Buhari To Present 2019 Budget Next Wednesday by shegzhkn: 1:01pm On Dec 13, 2018
Oh goodness , his last definitely.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Present 2019 Budget Next Wednesday by Naughtytboy: 1:01pm On Dec 13, 2018
0 level
Re: Buhari To Present 2019 Budget Next Wednesday by KingLennon(m): 1:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
Will the masses benefit from it? Every year we present a new budget but the country remains the same

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Present 2019 Budget Next Wednesday by incomeboostng: 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
okay
Re: Buhari To Present 2019 Budget Next Wednesday by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
Budget with no project
He presented 2018 budget with no project and now he is presenting another one...

Al-sudani go back to sudan.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Present 2019 Budget Next Wednesday by Samirana360(m): 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2018
OK... but u must surely go back to daura

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Present 2019 Budget Next Wednesday by boss1310(m): 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2018
let it be enough for Atiku to get Nigeria working again

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Present 2019 Budget Next Wednesday by Wuuworld(m): 1:06pm On Dec 13, 2018
Chaaiii, A man from Sudan is trying to tell us how to spend our money next year.

Make sure you remove your cap before you present the Bill.
All protocols must be observed.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Present 2019 Budget Next Wednesday by naturefellow(m): 1:06pm On Dec 13, 2018
Olamsoh:
My name is Kennedy, from Benue State but I leave here in Abuja.I’m about getting married to this woman that I love with all my heart but I’m beginning to feel like I might just be making a big mistake.

We have been dating for about 8 months now. Our wedding is fixed for February 24, 2019. But I’m starting to give it a second thought because of the things she says.

About 3-weeks ago, we were watching a movie and in the movie a woman caught her husband in bed with their house-help and my fiancée said if she was the one, she will just pretend as if she has forgiven them and then poison both of them so that they can go and continue their love in hell.

That wouldn't have bothered me, but she has made similar statements before. For instance, when her elder sister had a fight with her husband, she said something like “Instead of Sister Jane to give that Idiot a mark on his body that will constantly remind him never to touch her again, she is there doing good wife..... That apart.

Once, we were joking about something, can’t really recall what it was but she said something like, “If you try it, you will not live to tell the story.” Meaning, she will kill me.On another occasion, she said something like “I will kill you and send your corpse to your village people.”

I have been trying to convince myself that she doesn’t mean the things she says since she is not a troublesome person but hearing about some spouses making use of knives on each other because cheating, I’m seriously reconsidering if I should end the relationship or continue with the marriage plans.

I’m not saying I will cheat on my wife or be violent with her, but there could misunderstandings or mistakes sometimes and she might just take it up on me.

I really love her and don’t want to hurt her, but right now I’m not sure if I want to make her my wife. On the other hand, I feel like I’m letting fear ruin our happiness.

Please help me, what do i do Seriously waiting for your advice.
Romance / Relationship Forum is that way �
Re: Buhari To Present 2019 Budget Next Wednesday by Smile4daddy(m): 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2018
Olamsoh:
My name is Kennedy, from Benue State but I leave here in Abuja.I’m about getting married to this woman that I love with all my heart but I’m beginning to feel like I might just be making a big mistake.

We have been dating for about 8 months now. Our wedding is fixed for February 24, 2019. But I’m starting to give it a second thought because of the things she says.

About 3-weeks ago, we were watching a movie and in the movie a woman caught her husband in bed with their house-help and my fiancée said if she was the one, she will just pretend as if she has forgiven them and then poison both of them so that they can go and continue their love in hell.

That wouldn't have bothered me, but she has made similar statements before. For instance, when her elder sister had a fight with her husband, she said something like “Instead of Sister Jane to give that Idiot a mark on his body that will constantly remind him never to touch her again, she is there doing good wife..... That apart.

Once, we were joking about something, can’t really recall what it was but she said something like, “If you try it, you will not live to tell the story.” Meaning, she will kill me.On another occasion, she said something like “I will kill you and send your corpse to your village people.”

I have been trying to convince myself that she doesn’t mean the things she says since she is not a troublesome person but hearing about some spouses making use of knives on each other because cheating, I’m seriously reconsidering if I should end the relationship or continue with the marriage plans.

I’m not saying I will cheat on my wife or be violent with her, but there could misunderstandings or mistakes sometimes and she might just take it up on me.

I really love her and don’t want to hurt her, but right now I’m not sure if I want to make her my wife. On the other hand, I feel like I’m letting fear ruin our happiness.

Congratulations you have find a good wife. cheesy

Go ahead with your marriage plans

grin Something must kill a man. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Present 2019 Budget Next Wednesday by Edonojie007(m): 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2018
Buhari,a failed contractor; always bringing burget and estimations;yet eat up the money for the project; and claims he fought qwaraption by looting the looters.
Buhari To Daura,comes FailBuhari.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Present 2019 Budget Next Wednesday by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2018
Only a fool will concern himself with politics and hating while liking the other part..

All parties and individuals are friends. .

It's a pity our generation are such a fool
Re: Buhari To Present 2019 Budget Next Wednesday by StOla: 1:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
Olamsoh:

You have a mad woman as your lover.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Present 2019 Budget Next Wednesday by dokunbam(m): 1:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ibramamahi:
If he likes he should present it next year this is his last budget presentation

To make ever lasting money check my signature

Actually baba has 4 more to present
Re: Buhari To Present 2019 Budget Next Wednesday by Maj196(m): 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
Olamsoh:

Japaa my broda

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Present 2019 Budget Next Wednesday by donnie(m): 1:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Presents N177bn "Budget of growth" For 2020 / The Phonecall That Saved Obi While In Detention (photo) / Uncertainty Surrounds Conduct Of 2023 Census

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.