Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,686 members, 7,955,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:20 AM

Kindid Advice Need Please - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Kindid Advice Need Please (950 Views)

Help A Brother On Need Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kindid Advice Need Please by shabyimulo(m): 1:18pm On Dec 13, 2018
Good day beautiful people. Please with due respect I write to seek your brotherly advice. Don't need to write much to summarize it... Was in love with a lady that we both wanted same thing (marriage) but unfortunately we can't be together cause of our genotype both (AS). She actually came to my house to meet my parents for us to talk as a family and decide what is good for both end which we all know before hand. Am really hurt with the genotype issues but what makes me perplexed was her attitude remorse was there but she became secretive with her phone and change her password I initially knew but never said anything. It's hurt me more to know that she already had a guy chatting, complimenting each other and most dail names in her contact. It's mature enough to tell her that I knew what she had been doing even though I know we can't be. Please urgent advice... True story... emotionally drained and mentally unstable now....
Re: Kindid Advice Need Please by LuciferRedeemer: 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2018
shabyimulo:
Good day beautiful people. Please with due respect I write to seek your brotherly advice. Don't need to write much to summarize it... Was in love with a lady that we both wanted same thing (marriage) but unfortunately we can't be together cause of our genotype both (AS). She actually came to my house to meet my parents for us to talk as a family and decide what is good for both end which we all know before hand. Am really hurt with the genotype issues but what makes me perplexed was her attitude remorse was there but she became secretive with her phone and change her password I initially knew but never said anything. It's hurt me more to know that she already had a guy chatting, complimenting each other and most dail names in her contact. It's mature enough to tell her that I knew what she had been doing even though I know we can't be. Please urgent advice... True story... emotionally drained and mentally unstable now....

From the quality of your write-up, your main concern shouldn't be genotype.

To be kindid, it should be whether she isn't also an illiterate like you so you don't add to Nigeria's growing number of retarrded kids.

*spits angry
Re: Kindid Advice Need Please by madridguy(m): 1:40pm On Dec 13, 2018
She has moved on with her life bro.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Website To Buy A Fake Degree Online | Fakediplome / Garage Door Blog: Essential Information You Need To Know / New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.