Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Your Experience With Adopted Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Experience With Adopted Children (538 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) / I'm Not Happy With My Mom's Behaviour Towards My Adopted Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Experience With Adopted Children by Mizwisdom(f): 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2018
This might not be a popular topic cause many Nigerians don't do regularised adoption. We simply take children of relatives or friends due to one reason or another and take care of them as guardians. What has your experience been like so far?

(1) (Reply)

Celebration Of 80 Years Birthday Of Mother, Grand Mother And Great Grand Mother / Stop Destroying Your Skin: Stop Looking Older Than You Are. / Fundall.io Will Give You N500 For Everyone You Refer To Their Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.