Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

"Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts (42747 Views)

Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts by vickayo: 1:43pm On Dec 13, 2018
Nollywood actress Linda Osifo reacts after she was slammed by a troll for inappropriate dressing and was also told to look up to the likes of Adesua Etomi.

See post:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/look-up-to-adesua-etomi-and-dress-well.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts by vickayo: 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2018
shocked
Re: "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts by itspzpics(m): 1:53pm On Dec 13, 2018
Nikini

Peruzzi Bedroom video 2nd version was leaked by another Tobi bestie ...WATCH THE 18+ VIDEO HERE

Re: "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts by lilmax(m): 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2018
what's with women and seeking for unnecessary attention?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts by nmanma1(f): 3:36pm On Dec 13, 2018
the kpomo big shaa.....................

38 Likes

Re: "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:42pm On Dec 13, 2018
Lol@somebody's future mother kpomo!! grin cheesy grin

Wetin person no go read on internet sef!!

Kikikiki grin cheesy grin

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 13, 2018
Omo this 1 na swollen kpomo ooo

4 Likes

Re: "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts by YomzzyDBlogger: 4:43pm On Dec 13, 2018
grin
Re: "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts by Uyiii: 4:43pm On Dec 13, 2018
I wish senseless women littered all over the place today like trash knew how much attractive they'll be to classy men when they're very modest in their dressing, it's very unfortunate they've been wired to think dressing as a whöre will make us love you.

you dressing as a prostitute on a daily in the streets will only make boys talk to you anyhow, even plan to rape you and those that finally gets into your kitten dumps your used ass after the sexercise because that's all you've got to offer in life.

she's a FARMTOOL anyways, this one na old woman with big god.

65 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts by martineverest(m): 4:43pm On Dec 13, 2018
nmanma1:
lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts by gurunlocker: 4:43pm On Dec 13, 2018
nmanma1:
shocked shocked shocked
Re: "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts by LordBaelish: 4:43pm On Dec 13, 2018
Done
Re: "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts by martineverest(m): 4:43pm On Dec 13, 2018
nollywood and notice me syndrome

4 Likes

Re: "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts by notoriousbabe: 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2018
Her breasts have digest
Re: "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts by delikay4luv: 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2018
Market must sell this Xmas. grin

1 Like

Re: "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
So
Re: "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts by ednut1(m): 4:48pm On Dec 13, 2018
Very gullible Nigerian, The Adesua might not even be a nice person in real life. same way Buhari scam them

15 Likes

Re: "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts by jnoz23(m): 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2018
Go Linda Go!!!
Nice ponmo tho!

And frustration wan kill dat black Ella.
Re: "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2018
Kpomo grin watin I never see for this naija
Re: "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts by KHAYGOLD(m): 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2018
Hmmm
Re: "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts by kingsfire: 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2018
Maka Chukwu nothing go make me no chop that kpomo
Re: "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts by DeRay98(m): 4:56pm On Dec 13, 2018
Feminist say make ladies dey dress as dem like say, na dem get their body, no bi men suppose tell them how dem go dress...
Then later, same feminists go say men dey sexualize ladies any how. you see their confusion??

When a lady has quality substance to offer, she doesn't draw attention to her body but to her intellectual substance and that's men of substance respect period!

16 Likes

Re: "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts by sundaygray(m): 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
All this one na packaging, she just dey package the toto, this toto go dey smell. Abegi!

4 Likes

Re: "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts by PapaAdanna: 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
nmanma1:
Hanty, is it bigger than yours?
Re: "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts by Artzdanielsz(m): 5:05pm On Dec 13, 2018
nmanma1:
Pass your own?
Re: "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts by OboOlora(f): 5:07pm On Dec 13, 2018
Omo, this ponmo pass my own oh.
The thing be like say she wear pampers shocked

3 Likes

Re: "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts by Solokito(m): 5:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
Omo see Toto,my cassava don de rise
Re: "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts by Kriptune: 5:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
Social media is mainly for attention, to sell a brand.
Everyone is trying to get attention, we need that buzz for business to boom

No one should expect anyone to do as some other, everyone has their strategy.

Different brand, different strategies, different audience.

People should learn to mind their business abeg. Linda's brand clearly doesn't need "good morals" to sell, let her be.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts by Bustincole(m): 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2018
I can only see ponmo
Re: "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts by TMemos: 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2018
When you say they are sex objects, dem go vex

This is unHOElsome!

5 Likes

Re: "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts by Nathdoug(m): 5:18pm On Dec 13, 2018
WHERE IS MY VASELINE?
THIS CAMEL TOE DON MAKE FVCK DEY HUNGRY ME..
CHAI SEE AS CAMEL TOE SWELL UP

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija Emmanuel's New Dress Style (Photos) / Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case / Whitemoney: I Owned A House Before BBNaija, We No Dey Shout (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.