Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" (52527 Views)

Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours / Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi / Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" by Gist8525: 7:10am On May 10, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" by biacan(f): 7:11am On May 10, 2018
Awong social media couple

120 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" by Nobody: 7:13am On May 10, 2018
Dear Lord, you know its too early for this mess, pls don't let this yeye hit front page.

33 Likes

Re: Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" by Olalan(m): 7:13am On May 10, 2018
All this social media display of love is sometimes fake

9 Likes

Re: Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" by kobosmart(m): 7:17am On May 10, 2018
grin show us adesua breast or you are lying

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" by MichaelBukamzy(m): 7:32am On May 10, 2018
Don't be surprise when this hits FrontPage. undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" by divinehand2003(m): 7:32am On May 10, 2018
Who are the "WE" he mentioned in his reply?

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" by Nobody: 7:36am On May 10, 2018
kennygee:
Dear Lord, you know its too early for this mess, pls don't let this yeye hit front page.
i Bet wit my balls, that dis yeye news, wil hit the front page.

12 Likes

Re: Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" by CoolFreeday(m): 7:52am On May 10, 2018
Good husband

3 Likes

Re: Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" by CoolFreeday(m): 7:55am On May 10, 2018
kennygee:

I'm sorry to disappoint, it will. That's the type of stuffs they like to post @FP
Re: Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" by Partnerbiz3: 7:58am On May 10, 2018
I like them too like dat....

2 Likes

Re: Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" by Jfyzee: 7:59am On May 10, 2018
Social media couple always on the news.. grin

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" by Nobody: 8:25am On May 10, 2018
Adesua come make we share my own, this one don tire me abeggrin grin

11 Likes

Re: Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" by Nobody: 8:28am On May 10, 2018
Must you tell us everything about yourself? Abi which kain wahala b dis
Re: Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" by Houseofglam7(f): 8:31am On May 10, 2018
We really don't care you know.
We got real problems to deal with.

11 Likes

Re: Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" by pemiakd: 8:51am On May 10, 2018
Is it a must u tell the whole world about it. This is how u destroy ur home with all dis nonsense post

Tomorrow if someone rape ur wife don't complain.

Build ur home and don't destroy it with social media wahala. A word is enough for the wise

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" by Aldebaran(m): 9:26am On May 10, 2018
grin

If I had big BOOBS I would have bought...

Even most people with Big Boob's are silently praying for ur size... cheesy

If GOD should dash her with 2 giant ones Tomorrow ,she go dey complain grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" by Biglittlelois(f): 9:26am On May 10, 2018
Everything should not be said on social media smh!!!
Re: Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" by freedomchild: 9:27am On May 10, 2018
Unnecessary.... Assurance of the mind and actions remain the best

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" by flexyrule(m): 9:27am On May 10, 2018
Imagine.
I still remember how sacred these things were back then while growing up. You rarely find people discussing things like this, talk more voicing it out for the world to hear. Regards for our bodies have been thrown to the gutters and social media is really doing a great job serving as a perfect tool for perpetrating the indecent act.
Soon we'd start hearing of the styles and methodologies they used in bed, accompanied by disgusting images polluting the bandwidth of the Internet.

9 Likes

Re: Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" by Josh64(m): 9:27am On May 10, 2018
kennygee:

Sorry sis! Already has.
Re: Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" by cosmatika(m): 9:27am On May 10, 2018
As if he has a choice. tongue
U don enter be say u don enter, so enjoy udara. If she make mistake born twins, u go start to dey buy NAN from day 1. grin

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" by AdemolaA2: 9:28am On May 10, 2018
It’s a stupid thing to do announcing it on social media ..
Re: Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" by mikhe2(m): 9:28am On May 10, 2018
Social media couples turning into something else
Re: Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" by AdemolaA2: 9:28am On May 10, 2018
H
Re: Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" by nobodysmanrob(m): 9:29am On May 10, 2018
This couple and social media love
Re: Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" by zinaunreal(m): 9:29am On May 10, 2018
I got this feeling banky is gay

2 Likes

Re: Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" by zinaunreal(m): 9:29am On May 10, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" by Nobody: 9:30am On May 10, 2018
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Gave His Used Cloths To Mayorkun, His Newly Signed Artiste- Fans (photos) / Why I Left Nigeria For Ghana – Hanks Anuku / Adekunle Gold And Simi’s Wedding: 300 Guests Set To Attend - GistMeBlog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.