Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,339 members, 7,864,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:44 PM

I’m Sentimentally Attached To Women, Says Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Sentimentally Attached To Women, Says Atiku (406 Views)

Anambra State Is Sentimentally Attached To APGA Because Of Obi Good Foundation / Atiku Reveals How He Is Sentimentally And Emotionally Attached To Women / US Consulate Replies FG Says Atiku’s American Visa Status Is Confidential (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Sentimentally Attached To Women, Says Atiku by Gistpeeps: 3:00pm On Dec 13, 2018

Atiku Abubakar, presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic (PDP), says he he is not talking politics when he says he has a soft spot for women.

Abubakar said this during an interactive session with PDP women leaders on Thursday.

The former vice-president said he has regards for women, attributing it to the upbringing his mother gave to him.

He said his mother made him who he has become and this in turn led to him being “sentimentally and emotionally attached to womanhood”.

“Honestly, if you want to fight poverty in power, empower women. I can tell you why I believe this is so,” Abubakar said.

“When my mother separated from my father, I was a toddler. My mother took me back to my grandmother and got remarried. So, my grandmother was the one who brought me up until I went to school.

“From there, when she died, my mother took me over and it was my my mother that brought me up to be what I am today.

“So, I am not talking politics, I am sentimentally and emotionally attached to womanhood.”

Abubakar had said 40 percent of his cabinet will be made up of women and youths if he is elected in 2019.

He told the women to hold him accountable, while promising them a strong representation in his cabinet.

He explained that during his reign as vice president, he initiated establishment of a micro finance bank with the interest of women in mind, through which 45,000 people have been lifted out of poverty in his state.

“In terms of quantity and quality women will play a lead role in our administration,” he said.

https://all-gists..com/2018/12/im-sentimentally-attached-to-women-says-atiku.html
Re: I’m Sentimentally Attached To Women, Says Atiku by ShitHead(m): 3:27pm On Dec 13, 2018
“So, I am not talking politics, I am sentimentally and emotionally attached to womanhood.”

Nigeria, brace up for Samson!
Re: I’m Sentimentally Attached To Women, Says Atiku by Corrinthians(m): 3:41pm On Dec 13, 2018
If pigs (I mean real pigs, not THE PIGS and IDIOTS as classified by supreme leader nnamdi KANU) were allowed to vote, atiku, despite being a Muslim and Muslims are known for their abhorrence of the animal, would say he is sententally attached to pigs, the same way he is sentimentally attatched to the Nigerian treasury. grin

That is how desperate he is. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I’m Sentimentally Attached To Women, Says Atiku by hisexcellency34: 3:44pm On Dec 13, 2018
sentimentally attached to this one

Re: I’m Sentimentally Attached To Women, Says Atiku by tuniski: 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2018
Corrinthians:
If pigs (I mean real pigs not THE PIGS and IDIOTS as ckasified by supreme leader nnamdi KANU) were allowed to vote, atiku, despite being a Muslim and Muslims are known for their abhorrence of the animal, would say he is sententally attatcjed to pigs.

That is how desperate he is. cheesy
Sick!
Re: I’m Sentimentally Attached To Women, Says Atiku by dunkem21(m): 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2018
ShitHead:

Nigeria, brace up for Samson Solomon!

Oh! Don't mention wink
Re: I’m Sentimentally Attached To Women, Says Atiku by GarriKoro(m): 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2018
He was so sentimentally attached to one so much he gave her over $40 million of our money to launder for him. What Atiku is telling us in essence is that he knows how to manipulate women, and I would say what a big thumbs up to him for cos I mean that's every man's dream right? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Sentimentally Attached To Women, Says Atiku by sparkle6(m): 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2018
Just look at the thing some people are wanting to be the President.
He will give Melenia Belle, dash our budget money to Miley Cyrus, get caught in a hotel with Nikki Minaj and be toasting Putin's wife on twitter.

< spits on his head and leaves thread >
Re: I’m Sentimentally Attached To Women, Says Atiku by MalcoImX: 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2018
Guy, you don't mean it?
Re: I’m Sentimentally Attached To Women, Says Atiku by ShitHead(m): 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2018
dunkem21:

Oh! Don't mention wink

Lol. I'm shithead. Remember?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Sentimentally Attached To Women, Says Atiku by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2018
indirectly telling us that our collective wealth will be squandered on women if u assume the post.

You will never be the President of Nigeria.
Ole!!!

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan: Why Buhari Has No Moral Right To Seek Re-election / Minimum Wage Of N30,000 Not Feasible Till 2028 - Alhaji Garba / Killings: Buhari Should Visit Zamfara Before Campaigning In Akwa Ibom - Shehu Sa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.