Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

How Nicki Minaj Is Planning To Marry Her Convicted Rapist Boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Nicki Minaj Is Planning To Marry Her Convicted Rapist Boyfriend (651 Views)

Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures / See The Only Four Nigerian Musician Nicki Minaj Is Following On Instagram / Nicki Minaj Shares Sultry Photos With Her New Convicted Rapist Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Nicki Minaj Is Planning To Marry Her Convicted Rapist Boyfriend by tell9ja: 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
American rapper Nicki Minaj is reportedly planning to marry her boyfriend who is a convicted rapist , this is despite the controversy hovering around their romance.

Sources close to Nicki told TMZ that the pair have already had the marriage and baby talk after only a couple months of dating.

One of the insiders added that Nicki is serious about the prospect of marrying Kenneth Petty and having his kids because she believes he’s that good a man and doesn’t care about past crimes.

Kevin ‘Zoo’ Petty was convicted of 1st-degree attempted rape of a 16-year-old girl in 1995. He served between 18 and 54 months for that crime, and he is a registered sex offender in New York.

He also served time for killing a man in 2002. He pleded guilty to first-degree manslaughter in the shooting death of a man named Lamont Robinson in 2002.

<a href=" https://wetindeynet.com/nicki-minaj-to-marry-convicted-rapist-boyfriend/ "> How Nicki Minaj is planning to marry her convicted rapist boyfriend </a>

1 Like

Re: How Nicki Minaj Is Planning To Marry Her Convicted Rapist Boyfriend by itzekene(m): 3:05pm On Dec 13, 2018
its good for her
Re: How Nicki Minaj Is Planning To Marry Her Convicted Rapist Boyfriend by LuciferRedeemer: 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
If I say feminists enjoy rape now, mods will ban me & tag me a "Rape Apologist" so let me just keep this thought to myself.

Wait oh, did I just say it?

(1) (Reply)

"Awon Stubborn"- Man Dragged Off Stage At Wizkid's "Made In Lagos" Concert / Former YBNL Singer, Viktoh Beaten By Police (photos) / Beef Reignited As Nigerian BDC Operator, Mompha, Fires Back At Hushpuppi. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.