Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

IN Need Of A Suit - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / IN Need Of A Suit (934 Views)

Size L, Short Sleeve Shirt With A Suit Skirt / Man's Oversized Wedding Suit Got Nigerians Talking On Facebook (photos) / In Need Of A Suit Tailor In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IN Need Of A Suit by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
Good day please I need assistance on where I can get a nice suit
Affordable and presentable
Black preferably
Location is Lagos
Re: IN Need Of A Suit by onlinetomola(m): 4:23pm On Dec 13, 2018
Renzel1:
Good day please I need assistance on where I can get a nice suit
Affordable and presentable
Black preferably
Location is Lagos

Go to Mandilas at Marina just behind FCMB....you will see enough Akube nice suits at very affordable rates.
Re: IN Need Of A Suit by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2018
onlinetomola:

Go to Mandilas at Marina just behind FCMB....you will see enough Akube nice suits at very affordable rates.
God bless you
Re: IN Need Of A Suit by Youngsage: 5:33pm On Dec 19, 2018
onlinetomola:

What if I don't want akube where can I get those ones pls?
Re: IN Need Of A Suit by onlinetomola(m): 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2018
Youngsage:

What if I don't want akube where can I get those ones pls?

you mean new one ? you can still get new ones at Marina as well....

1 Like

Re: IN Need Of A Suit by Youngsage: 10:29am On Dec 20, 2018
onlinetomola:

you mean new one ? you can still get new ones at Marina as well....
Yes bro. Okay thanks. Pls which area of marina? I might go there this weekend.
Re: IN Need Of A Suit by onlinetomola(m): 11:07am On Dec 20, 2018
Youngsage:

Yes bro.
Okay thanks. Pls which area of marina? I might go there this weekend.

Walk pass down UBA head office, Wema Bank and FCMB at Marina and u are going to see a street by the left there u will see the shops. Or once you get to Marina, there is a street beside UBA head office, follow the street down. Even as u get close to UBA, lot of guys would be approaching you asking u if you want to buy correct suits.

1 Like

Re: IN Need Of A Suit by Youngsage: 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
onlinetomola:

Walk pass down UBA head office, Wema Bank and FCMB at Marina and u are going to see a street by the left there u will see the shops. Or once you get to Marina, there is a street beside UBA head office, follow the street down. Even as u get close to UBA, lot of guys would be approaching you asking u if you want to buy correct suits.

bless you bro. Thanks

1 Like

Re: IN Need Of A Suit by emijo(m): 9:26pm On Dec 25, 2018
onlinetomola:

Whts the price range?

(1) (Reply)

Meet 23-year-old Nigerian Female Student Who Makes Fashionable Shoes / Uk Affordable Female Flat Shoes. / Airforce Bape X Human Made At Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.