Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,653 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:39 AM

What Are You Waiting For?start Chasing Your Dreams Today Because,the Future Star - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Are You Waiting For?start Chasing Your Dreams Today Because,the Future Star (267 Views)

My Boss Almost Killed Me Today Because I Have Not Packed From His Apartment. / Stop Giving Excuses!start Chasing Your Goals Today Because,the Future Starts Now / Be The Next Cyber Security Personnel [be A CEH And Live Your Dreams Today!!!] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Waiting For?start Chasing Your Dreams Today Because,the Future Star by Happisunday: 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2018
What Are You Waiting For? Improvement Starts Now

Do you want to make changes and improvements in your life? So,what are you waiting for? When will you begin making them?

Do you constantly tell yourself that if things were different, you could do this and that?

Nothing is going to change, unless you initiate the change.because,the future starts now.

Blaming others and blaming circumstances would not make your situation better. Continue Reading on https://www.happigist.com/motivation/what-are-you-waiting-forstart-chasing-your-dreams-today-becausethe-future-starts-nowa-must-read/

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Investing In Office Gossip / Study In China For March Intake 2019 / Unsafe Conditions At Workplace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.