Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Fayemi Honours Olaiya, Oau's Best Graduating Student At Convocation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi Honours Olaiya, Oau's Best Graduating Student At Convocation (22802 Views)

LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution / Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) / Fayemi Honours Outstanding Youths In Ekiti, Awards Prizes For Essay Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi Honours Olaiya, Oau's Best Graduating Student At Convocation by dayborlee(m): 8:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
Loving dis
Re: Fayemi Honours Olaiya, Oau's Best Graduating Student At Convocation by joeking2222: 8:28pm On Dec 13, 2018
KINGJAJA888:
MY Department. "department of medicine " we always have the best brains IN the world..

IF U WANT TO GIVE BIRTH TO SUPER INTELLIGENT KIDS JUST MARRY A DOCTOR. I'M A LIVING TESTIMONY cheesy kiss
mtchewwwwww.............ur HEAD dey shake seriously.
Re: Fayemi Honours Olaiya, Oau's Best Graduating Student At Convocation by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 13, 2018
jonath0012:

I don't know who you are, but I love you
Thanks smiley
Re: Fayemi Honours Olaiya, Oau's Best Graduating Student At Convocation by joeking2222: 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2018
adem30:
Who noticed that females are now best graduating student in almost all schools in Nigeria now a days. Boys are now into yahoo and sport betting while female rules
something must kill a man bro.
Re: Fayemi Honours Olaiya, Oau's Best Graduating Student At Convocation by mechanics(m): 8:45pm On Dec 13, 2018
Brain and beauty, congrats to her.
Re: Fayemi Honours Olaiya, Oau's Best Graduating Student At Convocation by DateMynd44(m): 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
adem30:
Who noticed that females are now best graduating student in almost all schools in Nigeria now a days. Boys are now into yahoo and sport betting while female rules
shut up
Re: Fayemi Honours Olaiya, Oau's Best Graduating Student At Convocation by DateMynd44(m): 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2018
camobri:
Stupid school with frustrated old hags as lecturers. I had a 2,1 from that shithole, so it isn't about hate!
lol because nairalanders will say u hate the school cos either they denied u admission or u graduated with a third class
Re: Fayemi Honours Olaiya, Oau's Best Graduating Student At Convocation by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 13, 2018
SAMBARRY:
You better collect the money that you'll use and establish a hospital including all the modern facilities.

If you like go and read PhD. You will smell yourself when ASUU goes on strike as usual
Is that how they just establish hospital without any apprenticeship and experience ?
Re: Fayemi Honours Olaiya, Oau's Best Graduating Student At Convocation by alomeda600(m): 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2018
Colourich:
That's not true, in the school I worked as a trainee teacher, there is this girl in my class, her daddy and mummy are both doctors but guess what? she is not intelligent, not even close, when I was scoring their exam scripts, she scored 6/60 in one of her exam scripts, not to talk of other papers, this girl has American accent, its no joke but not intelligent and she is a slow writer. This thing happened this year.

I believe the reason for that is 'cause doctors are always busy and they don't have time for their children, in my class, only few parents check their children's books and assignment, the overall best pupil in that class has an attentive mother that always check her home works and class works.

As an educationist who did child and development psychology as a course, I don't believe intelligence is hereditary, I believe it is acquired. I believe in catching them young when they are still in nursery and primary school, that gives them a good foundation cause that's where they start from. If I'm made Minister of Education tomorrow, I will make sure primary and nursery school teachers are well paid ,they are doing a great and hectic job.
scientifically, it is hereditary...environment is a factor too
Re: Fayemi Honours Olaiya, Oau's Best Graduating Student At Convocation by DavSagacity(m): 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2018
post=73819686:
Congratulations to the young man.
All the best for the man.
Its a Lady. Not a man my friend. u just rush to comment. u didn't bother to read the write up at All.
Re: Fayemi Honours Olaiya, Oau's Best Graduating Student At Convocation by Gerrard59(m): 9:54pm On Dec 13, 2018
Colourich:
That's not true, in the school I worked as a trainee teacher, there is this girl in my class, her daddy and mummy are both doctors but guess what? she is not intelligent, not even close, when I was scoring their exam scripts, she scored 6/60 in one of her exam scripts, not to talk of other papers, this girl has American accent, its no joke but not intelligent and she is a slow writer. This thing happened this year.

I believe the reason for that is 'cause doctors are always busy and they don't have time for their children, in my class, only few parents check their children's books and assignment, the overall best pupil in that class has an attentive mother that always check her home works and class works.

As an educationist who did child and development psychology as a course, I don't believe intelligence is hereditary, I believe it is acquired. I believe in catching them young when they are still in nursery and primary school, that gives them a good foundation cause that's where they start from. If I'm made Minister of Education tomorrow, I will make sure primary and nursery school teachers are well paid ,they are doing a great and hectic job.

While you made great points relating to the pedagogy used to develop students, it's pertinent to correct the bold. That you don't believe it doesn't make it false.

Intelligence (c.50%) is hereditary and naturally comes from the mother. How anyone defines this "intelligence" is the individual's prerogative.

https://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/primer/traits/intelligence

It's a scientific fact.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Honours Olaiya, Oau's Best Graduating Student At Convocation by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
Gerrard59:

While you made great points relating to the pedagogy used to develop students, it's pertinent to correct the bold. That you don't believe it doesn't make it false.

Intelligence (c.50%) is hereditary and naturally comes from the mother. How anyone defines this "intelligence" is the individual's prerogative.

https://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/primer/traits/intelligence

It's a scientific fact.
Its partially hereditary. 50% is partial.
Re: Fayemi Honours Olaiya, Oau's Best Graduating Student At Convocation by demoBaba: 10:15pm On Dec 13, 2018
post=73819686:
Congratulations to the young man.
All the best for the man.

Young man me? Lazy youth indeed.
Re: Fayemi Honours Olaiya, Oau's Best Graduating Student At Convocation by Contumely: 10:45pm On Dec 13, 2018
Colourich:

Intelligence is hereditary in the main.

If you like nurture a dunce from here to sahara, they will be a dunce.
Re: Fayemi Honours Olaiya, Oau's Best Graduating Student At Convocation by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
"We are not a state of stomach infrastructure. We are the centre of excellence in this country and when it comes to intellectual capital, we really should restore our very first place and that's what the government in Ekiti is about.”

Mehn! A heavy upper cut.... Fayose, oya take am!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Honours Olaiya, Oau's Best Graduating Student At Convocation by adem30: 11:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
DateMynd44:
shut up
Are you alright?
Re: Fayemi Honours Olaiya, Oau's Best Graduating Student At Convocation by bakanji6: 3:05am On Dec 14, 2018
The guy know Book ooooo,
11 course distinction or distance?
Good of you, excellent.
Re: Fayemi Honours Olaiya, Oau's Best Graduating Student At Convocation by Impactever(m): 3:59am On Dec 14, 2018
deepwater:
lol

Not to sound as a sadist

Truth is that this non sense of straight As and Distinctions are not suppose to be records at all

Let our records be meaningful to mankind, let us learn to set records to help humanity

While we are setting and breaking 28 years old records of As and distinction, the whites are breaking records in innovation and discoveries, providing solution to better man kind.

I know that school OAU very well just like any other hyped non sense in Nigeria. Once you get admitted, all you hear about is one guy that set a record in 1975, 1980, 1985 et al WTF?

all on your mind is i must break that record even if it is via la cram la pour!

The whites get into school with motivations different from this, go and check on line even here on Nairaland, our so called first class guys are asking people o write motivation letter for their scholarship application for them.

Does it mean as an applicant you dont know what really motivates you to further to your studies overseas? After 4-7 years as an undergraduate ?

Well what do i know other than to fix a boat at abuloma jetty

Yes , i strongly agree with you ......Class of degree are over hyped in Nigeria...

I think the Nigerian university educational system is still 1000 years far away from the major purpose of university education .....

A country that celebrate class room paper grades more than innovations and new scientific discoveries.

just last month, A young Igbo guy from Anambra State invented a machine that converts/ recycles plastics wastes into diesel. He built the machine from a locally sourced material .

A ground breaking invention that has the capacity to become a Multi Billion Dollar industry, .....Create jobs, attract foreign exchange via Export, and better the lives of people...

But all he got as a reward was a 250k Naira cash gift from Anambra state Governor ( Willie Obiano)......an amount of money that couldn't even pay his house rent.

In 2013, Another Two little Igbo boys in Okigwe, Imo State, at age of 16 and 17 was able to fabricate and launch a rocket that travelled over 5KM into the Air Space before it crash landed.

They could be described as the Wright Brothers Of Africa......

But they were not given any recognition of any kind, not even a scholarship, nor any kind of support....

An invention that has the capacity to make Nigeria an exporter of Aircrafts to other parts of the world....create jobs and place us among world powers .....

see the details here published by the vanguard newspaper https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/panic-confusion-imo-community-school-boys-launch-rocket/

If you permit me, i can go ahead to mention over hundreds of amazing and ground breaking innovations in the world of science and technology by some adventurous, skillful and intelligent young boys in Nigeria with incredible creativity.

But they never got any award or support from the Universities or Government..... all our universities celebrate are useless Bunch of A grades that never made any meaningful impact or contributions to the society....

The western world, celebrate creativity and innovations more than class room good grades or paper achievement.......that is why they are far ahead of Africa.

Nigeria is don't value the real intellectuals , they value paper grades instead .....and that is why our country has remained a shit hole....

Of what use is a first class Mechanical Engineer graduate who can't fix his own car when it breaks down ....

Enough of all these over hyped 1st class nonsense, .....it has never taken us anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Honours Olaiya, Oau's Best Graduating Student At Convocation by Smooyis(m): 6:55am On Dec 14, 2018
Congratulations dear girl. Keep the flag of Ekiti spirit flying.
Re: Fayemi Honours Olaiya, Oau's Best Graduating Student At Convocation by ESSENCE92: 9:38am On Dec 14, 2018
the Afonja nation in entirety is proud of you girl... keep shining[/color][color=#000099] cheesy
Re: Fayemi Honours Olaiya, Oau's Best Graduating Student At Convocation by stevio(m): 10:03am On Dec 14, 2018
because e no study English Language grin
SAMBARRY:

Na why you no sabi the difference between I AM A LIVING TESTIMONY AND AM A LIVING TESTIMONY

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Honours Olaiya, Oau's Best Graduating Student At Convocation by SAMBARRY: 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2018
toyetade:

Is that how they just establish hospital without any apprenticeship and experience ?
which yeye apprenticeship she wan do? All the years of apprenticeship for school no do her okwia? tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos / 2023: Don't Vote For Anybody Who Tells You It Will Be Easy - Sanusi (Video) / Sanwo-Olu Visits Families Of the deceased in Bus/Train Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.