Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

When Is The Next Training For Celtel - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / When Is The Next Training For Celtel (726 Views)

I Heard That Nigeria Customs Service Are Having Training For Officers .how True / Gtb How Far: Next Training Set Jan 5th / Industrial Training For Undergraduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Is The Next Training For Celtel by OGIYEN: 5:06pm On Apr 15, 2007
pls i want to know the batch of people that are in training for celtel job now and when is the next training taking place, cos i heard they will still call another batch. smiley
Re: When Is The Next Training For Celtel by orewen(f): 9:57am On Apr 16, 2007
hello there,

nice question but don't realy know yet, but heard they will
start calling again at the end of the month of april wen the first
batch is out. just hpe for the best

warm regards
omelove

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Test Of 14th March / Real Job Online - You Can Make Real Money Online! Hurray! / What Do You Think About A Ministry Job ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.