Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:36 PM

Innoson At The Intra-african Trade Fair Going On In Egypt-photos - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson At The Intra-african Trade Fair Going On In Egypt-photos (33074 Views)

Innoson Vehicle At Second Intra-african Trade Fair South Africa(photos) / See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) / Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Innoson At The Intra-african Trade Fair Going On In Egypt-photos by princenaira(m): 8:27pm On Dec 13, 2018
Sunofgod:
I cant see innoson anywhere....

Sorry, looks like it's long you changed your glasses?
Re: Innoson At The Intra-african Trade Fair Going On In Egypt-photos by gidjah(m): 8:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
HmmmThis was were our CAFAAN abuja chapter president went,to represent Fish Famers in Nigeria.MYRA FISH FARM, weldone ,great effort in Cairo .
Re: Innoson At The Intra-african Trade Fair Going On In Egypt-photos by toscolee(m): 8:34pm On Dec 13, 2018
So happy..God bless Innoson
Re: Innoson At The Intra-african Trade Fair Going On In Egypt-photos by Legendguy(m): 8:42pm On Dec 13, 2018
I m a benin but I love Igbo people, I would like to marry an Igbo girl in other to HV extended families from Igbo. They are very lively In discussion and I like the business minds. Their girls are beautiful and naturally fair in colour on like the yoruba girls thst love bleaching. On the other hand, the Yoruba people are no match to the Igbo's in all ramifications and they are the best tribe in Nigeria

Re: Innoson At The Intra-african Trade Fair Going On In Egypt-photos by bodmasfem(m): 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2018
hisgrace090:
The journey beggines.
" begins" not "beggines"
Re: Innoson At The Intra-african Trade Fair Going On In Egypt-photos by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2018
Bridget95:
Baba, borrow dictionary it is #begins#
Professor Chiamka
Re: Innoson At The Intra-african Trade Fair Going On In Egypt-photos by Bighead9: 8:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
Trash.
Who go buy those coffin wey INNOSON himself no dey gree enter?

Our Mumu don do. cool

Re: Innoson At The Intra-african Trade Fair Going On In Egypt-photos by technicallyrich(m): 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ss,se and other biafrans are the last hope of the black race.
Re: Innoson At The Intra-african Trade Fair Going On In Egypt-photos by Niangollan42: 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
Innoson putting Nigeria on the map
Re: Innoson At The Intra-african Trade Fair Going On In Egypt-photos by Joevics(m): 9:05pm On Dec 13, 2018
post=73820025:

Igbo Amaka is enough!
SAY NO TO TRIBALISM and stop behaving like a kid with his mom's phone!
First time you said something reasonable

Re: Innoson At The Intra-african Trade Fair Going On In Egypt-photos by GarriKoro(m): 9:06pm On Dec 13, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

A physically challenged Nigerian like you has no power to shut me up. Not in one billion years to come.
My friend shut your mouth up

Re: Innoson At The Intra-african Trade Fair Going On In Egypt-photos by Carlyscales: 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
Sunofgod:
Were u there?

Re: Innoson At The Intra-african Trade Fair Going On In Egypt-photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:14pm On Dec 13, 2018
Joevics:

First time you said something reasonable
That is so to you because, We are not always reasonable to unreasonable people!
Re: Innoson At The Intra-african Trade Fair Going On In Egypt-photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2018
GarriKoro:
My friend shut your mouth up
Thanks for the heads up man.
Thanks for shutting him up on our behalf!
Re: Innoson At The Intra-african Trade Fair Going On In Egypt-photos by Warship: 9:16pm On Dec 13, 2018
Bighead9:
Trash. Who go buy those coffin wey INNOSON himself no dey gree enter?
Our Mumu don do. cool
Better than mining skulls

Re: Innoson At The Intra-african Trade Fair Going On In Egypt-photos by Carlyscales: 9:17pm On Dec 13, 2018
Kingjames:
blood and sweat money

mtchew
Re: Innoson At The Intra-african Trade Fair Going On In Egypt-photos by Nature8(m): 9:17pm On Dec 13, 2018
sirdonbright:
igbo amaka

cheesy cheesy
Re: Innoson At The Intra-african Trade Fair Going On In Egypt-photos by Bighead9: 9:17pm On Dec 13, 2018
Warship:

Better than mining skulls

E pain this man well, well. grin grin grin

Re: Innoson At The Intra-african Trade Fair Going On In Egypt-photos by sonofanarchy(m): 9:17pm On Dec 13, 2018
post=73820025:

Igbo Amaka is enough!
SAY NO TO TRIBALISM and stop behaving like a kid with his mom's phone!
banning can really change people
Re: Innoson At The Intra-african Trade Fair Going On In Egypt-photos by MENELIIK: 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
Legendguy:
I m a benin but I love Igbo people, I would like to marry an Igbo girl in other to HV extended families from Igbo. They are very lively In discussion and I like the business minds. Their girls are beautiful and naturally fair in colour [b]on like [/b]the yoruba girls thst love bleaching. On the other hand, the Yoruba people are no match to the Igbo's in all ramifications and they are the best tribe in Nigeria

Osu, you are making comparison with Yoruba on a thread that is unrelated, work on your grammar first and be proud of your Pigd*otic potopoto background. God that created the blessed Yorubaland also created the erosion ravaged Osuland. Accept my sympathy.

Re: Innoson At The Intra-african Trade Fair Going On In Egypt-photos by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2018
donproject:
I pray that one day, this brand become a brand to reckon with globally. I think the brand manufactures nice vehicles.
will you leave benz and buy innosson because of patriotism?
Till they start making comparable cars,then they will get the global reckoning they deserve.
Re: Innoson At The Intra-african Trade Fair Going On In Egypt-photos by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2018
nwanneni:
will you leave benz and buy innosson because of patriotism?
Till they start making comparable cars,then they will get the global reckoning they deserve.

Yes...and I can leave you and buy bingo, it will be more useful for me.

Re: Innoson At The Intra-african Trade Fair Going On In Egypt-photos by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
donproject:

Yes...and I can leave you and buy bingo, it will be more useful for me.
and i won't even take you for free.atleast i have a price.
You will be offered free to me and i will decline.
i can't even sell your kidneys or your short dick or empty skull because it is all worthless to not just me but every other human.
Go back to the hell you escaped from,notorious pig.
Spits on your fugly forehead.
Re: Innoson At The Intra-african Trade Fair Going On In Egypt-photos by Stainn22(m): 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2018
DO YOU ASPIRE TO BECOME AN ACTOR/ACTRESS?
TO BECOME A MOVIE STAR IN NO TIME?
WISHED TO SHOWCASE YOUR SKILLS ALONGSIDE WITH POPULAR ACTORS?

GLAMOUR ROAD ENTERTAINMENT will be auditioning interested persons for our roles in new movie productions within locations benin, asaba,lagos, Portharcourt & abuja
.This is to continue with our vision in helping young aspiring upcoming stars & lovers of screen reach their full potential by supporting them in utilizing their dream.
God has given you the talent now is the time to play your part in maximizing the talent and opportunity

This is a chance to come display your skills as an actor/actress, give in your best & be selected for a role in our numerous movies, series program in 2019

Don't miss this opportunity, this might be your chance to appear on the big screen with big stars
Call or WhatsApp 0.813.59.737.50 for more info & registration
P.S Rebroadcast ASAP, Help spread to whatsapp, facebook (Y) Thank you
Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance.

Glamour Road Ent.(Leading the road to future entertainment)

Re: Innoson At The Intra-african Trade Fair Going On In Egypt-photos by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 13, 2018
nwanneni:
and i won't even take you for free.atleast i have a price.
You will be offered free to me and i will decline.
i can't even sell your kidneys or your short dick or empty skull because it is all worthless to not just me but every other human.
Go back to the hell you escaped from,notorious pig.
Spits on your fugly forehead.

lols...e pain you? See your incoherent response.
Re: Innoson At The Intra-african Trade Fair Going On In Egypt-photos by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 13, 2018
donproject:

lols...e pain you? See your incoherent response.
why will it pain me?you are the one in hell,aren't you undecided
Re: Innoson At The Intra-african Trade Fair Going On In Egypt-photos by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 13, 2018
nwanneni:
why will it pain me?you are the one in hell,aren't you undecided

bro you no get chill at all, check my signature, I preach peace. Was just catching fun with those...don't go too far, I'm the most unsuitable person to fight, I won't just respond to your fight advance. I will rather stretch my hands of friendship...
Re: Innoson At The Intra-african Trade Fair Going On In Egypt-photos by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
donproject:

bro you no get chill at all, check my signature, I preach peace. Was just catching fun with those...don't go too far, I'm the most unsuitable person to fight, I won't just respond to your fight advance. I will rather stretch my hands of friendship...
cheers.
Re: Innoson At The Intra-african Trade Fair Going On In Egypt-photos by SirFamous11(m): 10:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
Sunofgod:
no nah , stupidity will not allow you
Re: Innoson At The Intra-african Trade Fair Going On In Egypt-photos by DemonInSiege: 10:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
post=73820119:

Saying Igbo Amaka is not being tribalistic at all.
But typing what he did about Igbo and Yoruba is what is tribalistic.
So next time, try to shut up if you don't know the genesis of a conversation.
We slap 'slow' people!

Ngwaman...

That man looks like prophet Muhammad

Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? / Honda End Of Discussion Vs Camry Big For Nothing ; Which Is Better / Container Falls On Bus On Badagry Expressway In Lagos (photos)