Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Rocio Oliva Throws Diego Maradona Out Of The House He Bought For Her - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rocio Oliva Throws Diego Maradona Out Of The House He Bought For Her (57207 Views)

Diego Maradona Hospitalized After Finger Salute In Argentina's Win Over Nigeria / Diego Maradona Before Argentina Game Vs After Argentina Game Yesterday(photos) / Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rocio Oliva Throws Diego Maradona Out Of The House He Bought For Her by joyousever(f): 7:47am On Dec 14, 2018
Tell the men ooo. Beauty is great, but character is greater! I've seen/heard of cases where a man tolerates a toxic relationship just because the woman is beautiful.
Olawalesmarter:
Women are one dangerous creatures especially those pretty one..... Look at what they did in the Garden of Eden.... Those that support their man in his life are few most of them destroy men's life....You will know how to handle them better if you accept the fact that most of these girls opening their legs for you are also capable of stabing you to dealth especially those pretty one. That's why i dump girls that attract many guys the competition to please her is enough to destroy your life and she may be carrying you along with no intentions of having a future with you. Think 50 times before you fall in love with one yeye Girl and make sure you don't fall in love for just Beauty, that's the main problem with most guys we only fall for Beauty without considering the Characters and behavior of these yeye Girls
Re: Rocio Oliva Throws Diego Maradona Out Of The House He Bought For Her by joyousever(f): 7:55am On Dec 14, 2018
This is a case of a man who refuses to grow up & flow within his league. What makes him think a young woman of 28 will spend her entire life with his tired self. Just wonder why some men do this.
Re: Rocio Oliva Throws Diego Maradona Out Of The House He Bought For Her by Xkalaban(m): 8:21am On Dec 14, 2018
Serves the hediat right. When grown men start acting and spewing trash like a b!tch, then they get treated like a b!tch. It's called karma angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rocio Oliva Throws Diego Maradona Out Of The House He Bought For Her by medropoly(m): 9:15am On Dec 14, 2018
ehhhnnnn

Re: Rocio Oliva Throws Diego Maradona Out Of The House He Bought For Her by Atopo10(m): 9:16am On Dec 14, 2018
grin maradona village gang
Re: Rocio Oliva Throws Diego Maradona Out Of The House He Bought For Her by Awesomefred32(m): 9:18am On Dec 14, 2018
grin
after God fear women

i fear who no fear women
Re: Rocio Oliva Throws Diego Maradona Out Of The House He Bought For Her by stasius: 9:33am On Dec 14, 2018
Middle finger up for you Maradona.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

How does it feel?
Re: Rocio Oliva Throws Diego Maradona Out Of The House He Bought For Her by hartson(m): 9:46am On Dec 14, 2018
dingbang:
Why buy a property for a woman who ain't your wife?
Don't even buy it for your wife if she has not proved her worth.

1 Like

Re: Rocio Oliva Throws Diego Maradona Out Of The House He Bought For Her by Michhy123(f): 10:17am On Dec 14, 2018
If na for nija....our guys no go allow me hear word.....una don see say no bi only us like money

But wait oh I thought this man is married
Re: Rocio Oliva Throws Diego Maradona Out Of The House He Bought For Her by Diso60090(m): 10:19am On Dec 14, 2018
dreamwords:
Shout out to all the women all around the world grin

Enter house � Muppet
Re: Rocio Oliva Throws Diego Maradona Out Of The House He Bought For Her by djon78(m): 11:10am On Dec 14, 2018
Women very powerful beings, person wey no fear una his own don be
Re: Rocio Oliva Throws Diego Maradona Out Of The House He Bought For Her by kokomilala(m): 11:11am On Dec 14, 2018
I insist, never in history has a generation been this selfish and self-centered as this generation of women.But it bites harder in.Nigeria.
In dealing with narcissistic women, one has to be ruthless and pragmatic.One has to always move ahead of them.
Why in God's name would you buy a house for an unconscionably-driven woman for a start.Relationships are what they are -relationships,not job opportunities.

1 Like

Re: Rocio Oliva Throws Diego Maradona Out Of The House He Bought For Her by oneopportunity5: 12:25pm On Dec 14, 2018
You know you have lost enough to the bookies. Yet, you keep wanting to loose to them in the name of trying.
Get back at them today and smile at the end of the day..

Re: Rocio Oliva Throws Diego Maradona Out Of The House He Bought For Her by SuzzyBenny(f): 12:27pm On Dec 14, 2018
He proposed in 2014 and waited till 2018 to present engagement ring undecided. Hmmmm
I just wonder how long it will take him to present Wedding Ring grin.
You did the right thing young lady but in the wrong manner though. Get a ready and younger man to marry you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ricardo Marques Ferreira Dead: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hairdresser Stabbed To Death / Jamie Vardy: Nigerian Players Keep Talking In Pidgin English, I Want To Learn It / Danny Welbeck May Not Play Football Again - UK Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.