Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Wizkid Ciroc Advert Spotted In London (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Ciroc Advert Spotted In London (photos) (41608 Views)

Wizkid Customize Ciroc Bottle, The First African Artist To Have It (Photo) / Investorzillion Brushes His Teeth With Oral B And Ciroc After Zlatan / Tiwa Savage, Wizkid And Awilo Longomba Hang Out In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Ciroc Advert Spotted In London (photos) by jayextra(m): 9:43am On Dec 14, 2018
grazman:
Wizkid is popular than agbari ojukwu + namadi kunu tongue
All this ass licking APC tribal bigots....To whom brain is given common sense is expected.
Re: Wizkid Ciroc Advert Spotted In London (photos) by Richyicon(m): 9:55am On Dec 14, 2018
yanabasee:
Dude always behaving like a kid.....

You can't drink Ciroc, responsibly with this image of wizkid on your head..
Don't you think you should respect a kid who's far ahead of you in life?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Ciroc Advert Spotted In London (photos) by samisj4real(m): 10:32am On Dec 14, 2018
Candyness:

Well sir, he has money, you dont.
Quit hatin & be proud
Wait you this girl are you this Dumb? I guess you're just a Low-life girl. Go get a life you dump ass
Re: Wizkid Ciroc Advert Spotted In London (photos) by Candyness(f): 10:35am On Dec 14, 2018
samisj4real:
Wait you this girl are you this Dumb? I guess you're just a Low-life girl. Go get a life you dump ass

How many times have you been rejected sir? You cpme across a loser in life. Please go to church or something
Re: Wizkid Ciroc Advert Spotted In London (photos) by samisj4real(m): 10:41am On Dec 14, 2018
Candyness:

How many times have you been rejected sir? You cpme across a loser in life. Please go to church or something
I could make your dreams come through girl.
Re: Wizkid Ciroc Advert Spotted In London (photos) by ibkayee(f): 10:59am On Dec 14, 2018
Mcdreamy15:
so u sabi wizkid for that side?
Lol of course

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Ciroc Advert Spotted In London (photos) by mechanics(m): 11:17am On Dec 14, 2018
deepwater:
WIZI!

on a more serious note, the D.O.P did a poor job, see how he exposed his lizard like belly
hahahaha, that's what the D.O.P was told to do na.
Re: Wizkid Ciroc Advert Spotted In London (photos) by AfonjaDefender: 11:22am On Dec 14, 2018
samisj4real:

You dey fall hand sha!! Na scammer u wan make her dreams come thru.

She be fake ooo!! Candyness na OLE oo!! SAKAMANJE ni oo!! With fake pishure lati 2012!!

Na 4x4 room the vermin troll dey live oo!!! ELERIBU ni oo!!!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Ciroc Advert Spotted In London (photos) by AfonjaDefender: 11:28am On Dec 14, 2018
Candyness:

See this ode oo!! You that life has rejected, if life didn't reject you, why you go dey use another person pishure dey troll and Scam people upandan!! Living fantasy life you can never have in real life, and still trolling people again. Attention seeking oloshi. Candyness NA SCAMMER OO!! THE ELERIBU NA SAKAMANJE!! OLE NI OO!! ONIRO!!!

1 Share

Re: Wizkid Ciroc Advert Spotted In London (photos) by Candyness(f): 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2018
samisj4real:

By spreading aids?
I know me responding to your replies turns u on. You will no longer get that satisfaction. Honey i deal with rejects like you everyday and belief me, you a dunce. Enjoy.
Re: Wizkid Ciroc Advert Spotted In London (photos) by AnuliKay: 12:29pm On Dec 14, 2018
Nigeria to the world

Over the course of ten hours, Kanye West re-ignited his feud with Drake by consistently tweeting about threats, conspiracy theories and family feuds. Everyone is aware that Kanye West and Drake are trending. The gist of this rant is that Kanye West expects an apology from Drake. According to him, he is being falsely accused of telling Pusha T about Drake’s son. As expected, people have opinions about this feud.

Read more: https://kaynuli.com/the-best-reactions-to-kanye-wests-twitter-drama/

Re: Wizkid Ciroc Advert Spotted In London (photos) by AfonjaDefender: 12:46pm On Dec 14, 2018
Candyness:

By spreading aids?
I know me responding to your replies turns u on. You will no longer get that satisfaction. Honey i deal with rejects like you everyday and belief me, you a dunce. Enjoy.

Nooo, it's by spreading lies and scamming people like you are doing!! You're the reject here oo!!! Oloshi ELERIBU!! SCAMMER OSHI...REJECTED MOFO!!
Re: Wizkid Ciroc Advert Spotted In London (photos) by Candyness(f): 12:57pm On Dec 14, 2018
AfonjaDefender:

Nooo, it's by spreading lies and scamming people like you are doing!! You're the reject here oo!!! Oloshi ELERIBU!! SCAMMER OSHI...REJECTED MOFO!!

You just a fustrated angry unemployed hood rat. Am glad i wasted 30 minutes today chatting nonsense with u. My business pakages just arrived.

Enjoy your day,hood rat. Am out
Re: Wizkid Ciroc Advert Spotted In London (photos) by AfonjaDefender: 1:11pm On Dec 14, 2018
Candyness:

You just a fustrated angry unemployed hood rat. Am glad i wasted 30 minutes today chatting nonsense with u. My business pakages just arrived.

You mean it's time to go and hawk abi!! Hehehehehe!!!

Olodo illiterate!! And you're in New York abi, yet you dunno what hood rat!! Na man be hood rat?? You live two streets from Davido oo, from a wealthy family,AHHH!! Kó jé ni dà fun e with all these lies you have been saying, scamming people upandan with fantasy life your generation will never experience.

SCAMMER OSHI, OLEEE EEE!!! SAKAMANJE!!!! OPONU JATI JATI!!!!
Re: Wizkid Ciroc Advert Spotted In London (photos) by AfonjaDefender: 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2018
Candyness:

Which business package Ahhh!! Your madness don finally enter market grin

Goan hawk joor!!

Re: Wizkid Ciroc Advert Spotted In London (photos) by AfonjaDefender: 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
Candyness:

By spreading aids?

WTF is aids
Belief what
What are you aiding

See illiterate ooo!! Its AIDS!! And its believe!!! You should know better na!! Shey you're in NY, live in wealthy neighborhood Two street from Davido!!!
Empty skull!! You know nothing!! You been nowhere!!!
You stay in 4x4 shiit hole like a vermin troll that you are seeking for attention, because no one can ever look at you twice, low self esteem ugly swine!! Change and you use your real pishure!!!
You're a SCAAAAMMMM!!!! ONIRO NI EE!!! ELERIBU SOMEBORII!!!! YOU BE FAKE!!!! Candyness na SCAAAMMM OOO!!! ELERIBU NI OOO!!! LIAR NI OOO!! FAKE LIFE SHE LIVING ON NL!!!
Re: Wizkid Ciroc Advert Spotted In London (photos) by AfonjaDefender: 8:10am On Dec 15, 2018
Candyness:

Ugly swine, you better come out of your hiding vermin hole!! You unfortunate misssserable CON ARTIST!! ONIRO OLE JATI JATI!! FAKE GAL!!! Na God go punish you for all the lies you dey lie!! Attention seeking f0000L!!!Olorun ma fí yà jé ni. OLEEE EEEE!!! HUNGRY SCAAAAMMMER!! USE YOUR UGLY PISHURE!! DESPERADO OSHI.
Re: Wizkid Ciroc Advert Spotted In London (photos) by AfonjaDefender: 8:22am On Dec 15, 2018
Candyness:

Do u hv a car? money? house?

Do u want a job?

When your generation never even buy ordinary tyre
When your house is a 4x4 swine hole you troll people from
When you're busy hawking bread...morning, afternoon and selling noodles by the gutter in the night!!

I don click follow button for your account, so I can be seeing all your post and know when you're online becos i don balance ontop your matter for this our Afonjaland. ELERIBU.

Candyness IS A SCAAAMMMERRR! A FRUAD!! OLEE NI OOO!! ONIRO NI OO!!! SAKAMANJE NI OOOO!!! OLOSHI NI OOO!!!

Re: Wizkid Ciroc Advert Spotted In London (photos) by AfonjaDefender: 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2018
Candyness:

If I get banned, I will open 10 other accounts, I'm that jobless oo!! Lol.until u change your trolling ways and fake pishure, there's no rest for the TROLL!!!
Re: Wizkid Ciroc Advert Spotted In London (photos) by AfonjaDefender: 8:36pm On Dec 15, 2018
Candyness:

I won't derail fera thread becos of u, so I removed dis my earlier post there! And I will kip watching out till u change ur trolling ways.

Nobody is stalking u, just giving you a dose of your own bitter medicine, you're the stalker here, i hv bn teln pple 2go thru ur post to see how you stalk people from thread2thread, trolling dem unnecessary jst because you want attention, nw dt u hv undivided attention frm me, yur screaming murder 2d mods.u need 2c hw pple were begging dis gnat n pest 2leave dm alone, one blesskid don tnk me tire, dude even a dm to me jst to say tnks, becos she made his life miserable on NL all becos of her attention seeking, shud i start mentioning ur remaining emotional victims

U see hw it feels now!! To make matters worse, yur a scam, and a liar, using fake pishure to fool and scam people upandan.You tink say u sabi troll, I dey more sophisticated dan u, I never open thread for ur matter yet na, wey I go tag nd MT all ur victims and everybody wey fit drive traffic to the thread.

Till you change your trolling ways and fake pishure, there's no rest for the TROLL!!!
Re: Wizkid Ciroc Advert Spotted In London (photos) by Candyness(f): 3:15am On Dec 16, 2018
AfonjaDefender:

I won't derail fera thread becos of u, so I removed dis my earlier post there! And I will kip watching out till u change ur trolling ways.

Nobody is stalking u, just giving you a dose of your own bitter medicine, you're the stalker here, i hv bn teln pple 2go thru ur post to see how you stalk people from thread2thread, trolling dem unnecessary jst because you want attention, nw dt u hv undivided attention frm me, yur screaming murder 2d mods.u need 2c hw pple were begging dis gnat n pest 2leave dm alone, one blesskid don tnk me tire, dude even a dm to me jst to say tnks, becos she made his life miserable on NL all becos of her attention seeking, shud i start mentioning ur remaining emotional victims

U see hw it feels now!! To make matters worse, yur a scam, and a liar, using fake pishure to fool and scam people upandan.You tink say u sabi troll, I dey more sophisticated dan u, I never open thread for ur matter yet na, wey I go tag nd MT all ur victims and everybody wey fit drive traffic to the thread.

Till you change your trolling ways and fake pishure, there's no rest for the TROLL!!!

F***k off & get lost you bored eeedoit
Re: Wizkid Ciroc Advert Spotted In London (photos) by AfonjaDefender: 5:48am On Dec 16, 2018
Candyness:

E pain am!! Hehehehehehe!!!! grin

1 Share

Re: Wizkid Ciroc Advert Spotted In London (photos) by AfonjaDefender: 6:04am On Dec 16, 2018
Candyness:

Miss SCAMMER!! You have no idea who and how fera is, 1st thing onyinye wud hv done was go thru yur post 2 confirm my allegations, n trust me na ur type she hates pass, cos ur a bully, a cyber bully, den she will look in2 d matter of d fake pishure, nd reckon ur upload tym means I'm right. Even wen I told hr I didn't want to derail d thread,nd tried 2remove d post, she still left nd putbck d post dere jst 4 all to see. grin. Babe is savage that way too grin
Onyin love poetic justice 2,nd I'm dishing it out d best n sophisticated way possible.

I know every single MOD on this forum in and out,nd dey will do d same thing.I was here when ds forum started, dis is jst poetic justice at its best grin you ugly swine!

No MOD will ever help u, because they all hate pple lyk u using d anonymity of d forum to SCAM nd TROLL pple.

Candyness na SCAAMMERR!! ELERIBU NI OO!! ONIRO NI OO, SAKAMANJE NI OO!! SHE'S A FRAUD AND A TROLL!! USING FAKE PISHURE!!!!
Re: Wizkid Ciroc Advert Spotted In London (photos) by Candyness(f): 12:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
AfonjaDefender:

You mean it's time to go and hawk abi!! Hehehehehe!!!

Olodo illiterate!! And you're in New York abi, yet you dunno what hood rat!! Na man be hood rat?? You live two streets from Davido oo, from a wealthy family,AHHH!! Kó jé ni dà fun e with all these lies you have been saying, scamming people upandan with fantasy life your generation will never experience.

SCAMMER OSHI, OLEEE EEE!!! SAKAMANJE!!!! OPONU JATI JATI!!!!

Ask Your dead mother

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" / Nigeria’s 8 Most Over Exposed Celebrities - Who Agrees? / Actress Empress Njamah Accused Of Bleaching [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.